• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The people I refer to as saints are the people in Christ.Baptised in the holy spirit.Them in the above verse are in Israel.In the kingdom of the little horn who now dwells in the pleasant land

ok, thank you for your explanation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

So you can identify or interpret Netanyahu as the beast, but you can't who exactly are the saints .  

So are the saints in Israel currently being persecuted ?.

You are worse off than I thought.

Have you ever read the gospel?

1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

ok, thank you for your explanation.

I can't say they are not being persecuted being spit on, but the 3.5 year persecution starts after the little horn is given a host by the king of the north.

The false prophet coming to protect the beast and tell everyone to worship the beast.

A lot of people in the west would love to do that.

13 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You are worse off than I thought.

Have you ever read the gospel?

You must keep in mind, not eveyone is attuned to prophecy and has all the details in order or pat down.  So, I am just asking the questions for clarification on the meaning of complex things.   So bear with me and keep the patience.  

You can see, I mainly ask questions , and not make interpretive statements that I really can't fully understand.  

It does seem to me, that your interpretation of events as I read them, is not quite what I see, so I want to get the picture you are portraying , especially when you place the names of leaders on nations and assign them titles. 

Also, when I ask for clarification, it is not to intimidate you. If you are making grand statements, then the details has to be clear.   Thank you. 

12 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

You must keep in mind, not eveyone is attuned to prophecy and has all the details in order or pat down.  So, I am just asking the questions for clarification on the meaning of complex things.   So bear with me and keep the patience.  

You can see, I mainly ask questions , and not make interpretive statements that I really can't fully understand.  

It does seem to me, that your interpretation of events as I read them, is not quite what I see, so I want to get the picture you are portraying , especially when you place the names of leaders on nations and assign them titles. 

Also, when I ask for clarification, it is not to intimidate you. If you are making grand statements, then the details has to be clear.   Thank you. 

I think everyone on this board would know a muslim is not a saint.

13 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I think everyone on this board would know a muslim is not a saint.

Not everyone that comes here is a believer, some are just searching out for answers, some just want to know what believers believe.  So, while you hold that opinion, it may be differnt in reality.  

7 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Not everyone that comes here is a believer, some are just searching out for answers, some just want to know what believers believe.  So, while you hold that opinion, it may be differnt in reality.  

So you asked if Muslims were saints so other people who visit the board would know if Muslims were saints?

Sure thing.

54 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So you asked if Muslims were saints so other people who visit the board would know if Muslims were saints?

Sure thing.

Look at it this way.  What are the demographic composition of Israel.  There are more muslims and Jews than a very tiny amount of Christians and others .  I think it is a fair question to ask for people who does not know very little about eschaology .

Is it such a big deal for you to answer that simple question.  There are lot of people who may have recently been saved, seeing what is taking place in the world and intrested in learning about the end time events and such.  So taking a little time to explain who the saints are, should not be an issue.

I agree with you, that believers would know who the saints are, but here  we are dealing with the book of revelation, that as we see  many here have different views and can get difficult to follow.  Peace and as I said patience if you are teaching and or interpreting the word.  There are many who are still drinking milk and still others who don't study end times doctrine.

4 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Look at it this way.  What are the demographic composition of Israel.  There are more muslims and Jews than a very tiny amount of Christians and others .  I think it is a fair question to ask for people who does not know very little about eschaology .

Is it such a big deal for you to answer that simple question.  There are lot of people who may have recently been saved, seeing what is taking place in the world and intrested in learning about the end time events and such.  So taking a little time to explain who the saints are, should not be an issue.

I agree with you, that believers would know who the saints are, but here  we are dealing with the book of revelation, that as we see  many here have different views and can get difficult to follow.  Peace and as I said patience if you are teaching and or interpreting the word.  There are many who are still drinking milk and still others who don't study end times doctrine.

This thread is about verses from the book of Daniel.Not revelation.

It's about the little horn in the pleasant land who is very powerful but not by his own power.This thread is also about where his power comes from .

Daniel 8

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

There are so many people who worship the little horn that they feel the United states should give him as much power as he wants.

More power to the little horn.

The United States has quietly approved and delivered more than 100 separate foreign military sales to Israel since the Gaza war began Oct. 7, amounting to thousands of precision-guided munitions, small-diameter bombs, bunker busters, small arms and other lethal aid, U.S. officials told members of Congress in a recent ...Mar 6, 2024

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/03/06/us-weapons-israel-gaza/