IGNORED

This is a true story and whom ever reads this LONG POST I appreciate it but by no means is it expected of anyone of course

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/3/2024 at 1:05 PM, Jayne said:

Could you go back and edit your post and put it into paragraphs.

Just go to the end of every few sentences and hit the "enter" button.  That way we can read it more easily.

I found your story very hard to read and didn't get it all.

Thank you I will take your advice, much appreciated 😇.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,116
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

6 hours ago, RdJ said:

Yes but does that mean you forgive a rapist and say nothing and let him rape the next one? I know a woman from church whose dad raped her. Almost nobody knows. She forgave him and he repented. But I met some creep in a church and I warned the elder who was almost rebuking me. Don't be so unforgiving! What kind of craziness is that? He bothers all these women. Kick him out of that church like the pastor from the other church did and if he really tries to murder or rape call the police to protect people. But they may not believe you and you have to go through it again, so I would say protect yourself unless there is a group. Then you can join. You can forgive and go to the police if it's not your brother who is sorry, in which case you don't let anybody know. But this guy is not sorry and may be dangerous to others.

For starters, that forgiveness is in the Spiritual Realm, not physical per se. So why was Paul not tried for murder? Because he did it as a Roman and the Roman's saw it as the "justified, putting down opposition". 

Why do we have 75 million baby murders since 1973? The U.S. Gov. has justified it. Those guys, probably was only detaining him, of course you ca have one off crazy people anywhere. But if people do not ask forgiveness, you do not have to do that publicly, what that means is you forgive them in your heart, RELIZING you and I are all as filthy rags in God's eyes, you and I are no better in God's eyes than a serial rapist and murder, UNLESS we are covered by Jesus blood. Now, that may not make sense to you, but God is so holy that Jesus could not even allow Mary to touch him (John 20) before he ascended unto the Father, else his sacrifice would have been defiled and unacceptable unto God. 

If a person wants to harbor hate and anger, its only going to hurt them in the end. The very people who were killing Jesus, he prayed to the Father to forgive them. But that's in the spiritual realm. A just Gov. would have tried them, but they were the Gov.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,218
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

For starters, that forgiveness is in the Spiritual Realm, not physical per se. So why was Paul not tried for murder? Because he did it as a Roman and the Roman's saw it as the "justified, putting down opposition". 

Why do we have 75 million baby murders since 1973? The U.S. Gov. has justified it. Those guys, probably was only detaining him, of course you ca have one off crazy people anywhere. But if people do not ask forgiveness, you do not have to do that publicly, what that means is you forgive them in your heart, RELIZING you and I are all as filthy rags in God's eyes, you and I are no better in God's eyes than a serial rapist and murder, UNLESS we are covered by Jesus blood. Now, that may not make sense to you, but God is so holy that Jesus could not even allow Mary to touch him (John 20) before he ascended unto the Father, else his sacrifice would have been defiled and unacceptable unto God. 

If a person wants to harbor hate and anger, its only going to hurt them in the end. The very people who were killing Jesus, he prayed to the Father to forgive them. But that's in the spiritual realm. A just Gov. would have tried them, but they were the Gov.

Yes I agree that you have to forgive, but that doesn't mean you have to let it slide, although in this case I would because it's like with rape and such, prove it, nobody believes it and they blame the victim.

Edited by RdJ
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

21 hours ago, RdJ said:

Screenshot_20240430_150632_Chrome.jpg.7331f845a7397c7402596969cd7f90fb.jpgScreenshot_20240430_150646_Chrome.jpg.49d6275d7502d06e5c02897f78f6ec32.jpgScreenshot_20240430_150801_Chrome.jpg.23be67eec9074cf0f8ee43fdb06387cd.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thedailystar.net/editorial/news/police-officers-death-reveals-horrific-abuse-patients-mental-hospital-1993337%3famp

In Holland a guy stepped up. Turns out that those CPS people who steal children from families had (because they took so insane many for no reason and there weren't enough foster parents) dumped troubled teens, not even on drugs, in a literal prison. Girl had to get undressed in front of that guy. Totally evil. And people have been saying it for ages, but then you always get these spoiled rotten people who could always keep their kids saying oh you must just be a terrible parent. No that cannot be. And now: oh golly how can it be that there are these enormous scandals and thousands of victims?

Wow just sickening… I know I should be kinder, but police brutality is just sick, and the kid thing you said about so many kids being tooken that there weren’t even enough foster parents, along with all the other stuff you said.

• Thumbs Up 1