IGNORED

This is a true story and whom ever reads this LONG POST I appreciate it but by no means is it expected of anyone of course

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,152
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

If you know his name you can maybe search if others have similar complaints about him and then you could help as part of a group. I wouldn't do it alone. I'm afraid they won't believe you, because you were on drugs.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

4 hours ago, RdJ said:

If you know his name you can maybe search if others have similar complaints about him and then you could help as part of a group. I wouldn't do it alone. I'm afraid they won't believe you, because you were on drugs.

It will recorded on camera if it actually happened. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

On 4/4/2024 at 2:11 AM, RdJ said:

His mother saw it too. He may have experienced it wrong, because he was on drugs, but if it's recorded that the police officer really did nothing it could be a demonic attack.

Or the product of a psychotic episode, perhaps. Narcotics and comorbid psychiatric condititions can and do combine to create the sort of occurrences which the OP shared. I've observed them as they happened. I have experience dealing with long-term abusers of narcotics; underlying neurogical pathology is amplified to horrendous effect.

It helps to remember that narcotics are typically a bid to self-medicate. Most people usually never start using those tools of death and terror with the knowledge that it will only make their misery and suffering worse. 

If the police officer in question was doing something like that and it was displayed and recorded on closed circuit video, then hospital staff are required to intervene ASAP. A code would have been activated and staff would have intervened right away. 

Observation rooms where individuals are restrained for the safety of themselves and others are required by law to be monitored by staff remotely. It must be monitored constantly while a patient is in that room. The footage must be recorded and saved for a specified period of time mandated by state and federal code. State code must meet or exceed accompanying federal code. 

Edited by Marathoner

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 4/3/2024 at 9:07 AM, Dennis1209 said:

As Ray above asks, how are you doing today?

I read your entire post and am unsure how to respond, having never experienced something similar. There is a technique of placing one's fingers behind and under the chin bone to subdue and control a person into submission. Are you sure that was not the case, especially with your resistance?

I can say this: we are commanded to forgive because it is the righteous thing to do and because Jesus forgave and died for us. Whether your or your mom’s perception was correct or not, replaying them in your mind is unhealthy and will build over time.

Physically and physiologically, unforgiveness hurts us more than forgiveness. Unforgiveness harbors and contributes to recompense and hate, the opposite of loving one another. Extended dwelling on such things eventually leads to health problems and early death, I would surmise.

Christians are discouraged from laying out grievances before a Gentile court of law.

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. (Hebrews 10:30)

Just my 2₵

He wasn’t subduing me into submission, I was strapped down with three straps accoss my body from chest to knees, with two sets of hand cuffs on both wrists to the rails on both sides of the hospital bed, and I was so sedated on the drug they gave me through the three injections while I was being held down by the 3 officers. I remember him placing his hands on my neck from behind me, and squeezing, not his fingers, and I kept with all my strength with being so restrained and sedated trying to move my head back, and forth to gain breath, but kept blacking out for what felt for atleast 15 minutes on and off. It felt like I was fading into complete darkness in and out, that’s the honest truth, and how I am now, I appreciate you asking, I’m clean from drugs, and the experience made me stronger, it also taught me that people have flaws, and too forgive like Jesus did…  But in these past couple weeks I have been thinking about it, and I just have been feeling a little anger, feeling like he may do or have done something similar to someone else you know. So it was a very bad expierience, but good came from it too, and then to add to it I was slightly abused by the cops on the transportation to the phyciatric hospital, I asked to go to the bathroom I live near escanaba MI so Detroit was a decently long drive away, which was where the phiciatric hospital was located, and I had to go to the bathroom so the cop stopped at the gastation, and I figured he was going to bring me in the bathroom and allow me to go pee instead him knowing I asked over 2 times to go on the drive there he stopped and got gas. Then I kept knocking on the window lightly because I was worried he was just going to get gas, and not let me go in, and use the restroom, and then he opened the police back door than put his thumb on my pulse area really hard and told me to shut the F up your not going so hold it. I then not out of fear, but out of compliance, shook my head, and said ok as well as I could with his thumb pushed into my throat or pulse area I should say. The phyciatrisc hospital I went too after was in Detroit like I said, and they also don’t treat you very kindly there in that area, better than I was being treated by the hospital staff in escanaba and police of course, but just not kindly. I firmly believe that if you take it the right way what doesn’t kill you does REALLY make you a better man. Hard expierences if you don’t let them harden your heart will ensure spiritual growth in my opinion, in my case atleast in some ways.

And thank you for your kind words, I feel too that the Holy Spirit is telling me anger may feel right, but in my heart I know forgiveness is  trully the right thing to do. Also that I should hope for him to be saved, and let God do the judging, like I put in my post thank you for your advice it I was definitely helpfull…

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

On 4/3/2024 at 7:33 AM, Ray12614 said:

Wow, that is an experience for sure . . . not sure how to reply except to ask How are you doing today? 

On a side note:

We can feel anger about being treated unjustly by people, but, we must forgive them and allow God to sort all of that out at the Bema seat of Christ, OR, the Great White Throne Judgement. You can be sure God knows how to deal with all people and not just saved people. I would be praying asking for their salvation and them turning their lives over to Jesus. That will have another side effect of helping you have compassion on them and forgiveness will soon be part of how God changes you too.

Thank you for asking I’m doing good I feel it made me stronger in a way, also I agree with, and  appreciate your post very much. I’m sorry it took so long for me to post back, I have had some issues to take care of I had Covid symptoms recently from stomach, and tooth infections causing some what of sepsis. Also some brain stem issues that have caused me to pass out of of conciousnious . It has also caused me to not be able to move for like 5 minutes when I wake up it just started about 2 weeks ago. So I apologize sincerely for not getting back to your guys replies I know I do this a lot, I just had a lot of physical things going on right now AND spiritual.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 4/3/2024 at 6:11 AM, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

I have told this story on here a year or two back, and nobody believed me when I told it, but there was one part I left out and this may be why nobody believed me. The part I left out was that I was getting my blood tooken because of an evaluation....

Here is why I don't think it was God who gave you strength to throw these people off, God knows they did nothing wrong unto you, they had you in there to test you then take you to a mental health type place, not to harm you, and you might harm others (in their mind IF you had a mental problem). So, at that point in time they have to restrain you, and are not trying to harm you at all. 

Now, here comes the gist of the matter. You said you did drugs, well Remember Rodney King he was on Cocaine and threw off many cops. You need said, was you on drugs that night? If so, men become awful strong on certain drugs, and even though we "BELIVE God exists" that does not mean we are of God per se. So, if doing drugs, we are probably not walking with God. Pharmika (Drugs) was a part of old religions and the serving of false gods, Demons use the drugs to take you over. I know, at like 19 I took like 20-25 Valium one night while drinking, did not seem to do anything so I kept popping, well I sat on this guys hood, he was like get of my car dude, I could NO MOVE.......Seriously, they came and set me on the porch, then I could move again and sat right back on his car (LOL) then as they said something else I ran into the woods, and git arrested that night, I should have died, but of course God had a plan for my life a couple of years later. So, on drugs Satan and Demons can indeed have a sway over us, so were you doing drugs that night? If so, then there is you "SUPER POWERS ANSWERS" Gid answers no such prayer IMHO, to become violent to people trying to help you. ALSO..........that would also e an answer to was the "COP TRYING TO CHOKE YOU" of course he was in your mind, IF you were on drugs.

No one can answer your question until you relay IF you were on drugs that day. It really has a bearing on  what went down.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

On 4/26/2024 at 8:33 AM, faithfull-prophet4040 said:

Thank you for asking I’m doing good I feel it made me stronger in a way, also I agree with, and  appreciate your post very much. I’m sorry it took so long for me to post back, I have had some issues to take care of I had Covid symptoms recently from stomach, and tooth infections causing some what of sepsis. Also some brain stem issues that have caused me to pass out of of conciousnious . It has also caused me to not be able to move for like 5 minutes when I wake up it just started about 2 weeks ago. So I apologize sincerely for not getting back to your guys replies I know I do this a lot, I just had a lot of physical things going on right now AND spiritual.

I pray that your whole mind, will, and emotions, and body is healed by the stripes of Jesus . . . 

On 4/3/2024 at 2:45 PM, Marathoner said:

I understand what you're going through, @faithfull-prophet4040. That's why I know you aren't entirely accountable for your actions. It doesn't diminish the effect those actions have upon others, but therein lies the key to understanding.

During a psychotic episode, we aren't perceiving reality in a manner consistent with those around us. In other words, we aren't existing in the same world. Our insular world is a warped and twisted facsimile of the world that other people are living in. What do I mean by insular?

Insular = limited only to ourselves and one other: the Lord. Only the Lord knows what our warped and twisted world is like. He is the only One who knows what we endure on account of psychosis. Other people don't know and have no clue, but some possess insight into what it's like...

Like myself. We don't suffer from the same issues but we do share something in common: psychosis. The psychosis we experience isn't the same, but the same warping and twisting is at work. I do not officially suffer from a psychotic disorder; I suffer from a mood disorder. However, the most severe type of major depressive disorder has what's called "psychotic features," and that's what I suffer from. It's easier to call this "psychotic depression."

Unlike psychotic disorders, psychotic depression is not affected by medication. Therapy also has no effect. It resists all forms of treatment with the exception of the following:

A frontal lobotomy. This barbaric procedure was abandoned many years ago. Nevertheless, it's the only known "cure."

Electroconvulsive Therapy, known as ECT. ECT has been shown to provide short-term relief from psychotic depression. There are many undesirable consequences and side effects associated with ECT, however. 

A recent phenomenon known as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation using MRI technology. The side effects are different from ECT but worse in some ways. It can provide short-term relief comparable to ECT.

I became aware of the psychosis involved with depression because the Spirit of the Lord intervened, making me aware of the difference between what I perceived and what God declared. In this way, I was enpowered to become completely accountable for my own actions during a cycle of severe depression. Do I still experience psychotic features?

Yes. Am I powerless against it? No, because I'm aware of the psychosis while it is happening. It no longer rules over my existence on this earth. That's the gift of the Lord, and it's my prayer for you. 

I was being admitted to the phyciatric hospital for depression. They said severe depression I disagree, but regardless, I showed no signs of violence what so ever, I may have had a temper when I was younger and still raise my voice from time to time when someone is being a wicked person, but aside from that I control myself very well, and also have no other mental disorder. I appreciate all the time you took to show me all the things that could help though, but am doing alright now with my own coping skills... Well I wouldn’t put it as necessarily alright but I’m getting by.

I thank you for caring and sharing 😇

On 4/3/2024 at 4:10 PM, RdJ said:

I wasn’t on the drugs when I went in, but they were in my system from the day before, I get where your coming from though. I’ve just decided to pray for him like everyone’s telling me too, and hope he on his journey of life finds his way, and finds the Good Lord God Almighty the Heavenly Father, and hope the best for the police officer. I would like to know his name though so I could pray for him with his personal name… He must have been in a dark place in his life to do something like that, and I know what it’s like to be in a dark place in life.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/3/2024 at 1:35 PM, Marathoner said:

I'm familiar with both the setting and circumstances, @faithfull-prophet4040. It appears that you were placed in an observation room with restraints; this isn't done unless an individual in a secure psychiatric ward is violent and/or combative with other patients or staff. Observation rooms are monitored by closed circuit camera systems, so whatever transpires inside of that room is viewed by staff both in real time and also via recorded footage. That's why such a room is called an observation room, my friend. Considering the circumstances, it seems to me that your treatment was/is mandated by court order? I ask because your narrative suggests that you were committed for extended observation in a locked-down psychiatric facility. 

That makes sense because safety and security is paramount while your anti-psychotic medication regimen is adjusted to different dosages. I don't think you are entirely responsible for your own actions, my friend. I understand. 

It was not a phyciatric hospital it was the hospital the hospital you go to to get blood draws and Covid swabs and what not before a person gets sent TOO THE PHYCIATRIC CENTER I think I would have known if I was at a phyciatric center like I said to you in my last reply my only disorder given by the phyciatric hospital that I was being TRANSPORTED TO AFTER THAT STUFF HAPPENED was clinical depression and ptsd sorry for no punctuation

• Thumbs Up 1