• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

Praise G-d, A LIFE SAVED!!!!! Now just make sure that the life saved, will be a life well lived. Is 'shay' ready to bring a life into this world. Care for a life, raise a life, love this new life? I pray that to be the case.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Praise God indeed! Shay is already a mother to one child. I would say that she is a very good mom. This is why i was so shocked to hear that she would even think about having an abortion after already being a mother. Her daughter is wonderful and i think she is a very happy child (almost 2 1/2) who loves her mother very much. Shay is concerned about financial things ( this was part of her reason to go through with the abortion). She lives with a family member, she goes to school so therefore she doesn't have a job, and she relies on the Government for money to get by and it pays for her childs daycare. As you can see, she has every right to be concerned about having the money to support for a second child. Love is what this baby needs, and she has a family to help with financial things if the baby needs something, and i pray its just a matter of time until she gets back up on her feet. I just know that someday when she has her life on a good path and has a good paying job, she would regret the abortion later on. Pray that after college she can get a good job, and she will be ok. PS. She has decided not to go through with it, but the father of the baby is not to happy about his. He wanted her to do it. also pray that this guy will have no pursuasive impact so she doesn't change her mind.

YSIC,

Amber

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/30/1987

If the dad seems to be breaking her defenses, help her do some research about abortion. Let her find out all of the potentially fatal effects on the mother- and the emotional effects that are almost sure to be there.

Make sure that she knows that besides abortion taking a unique human life, it could also cause her to die due to infection, or hemmorage, or septic shock, or other things.... and she could become unable to have more children, should she want them later.

Also draw her attention to the issue of adoption- the reason that there is a shortage of healthy american babies to adopt, is because we kill them all in abortion... if she is about to collapse because of financial issues, let her know about a pregnancy help center in your area- (google CareNet, or "crisis pregnancy centers" and you should find some... CareNet are all over....)

because they are willing to help with LOTS of expenses. It could also help to bring to her attention the issue of the pain that an unborn child feels during an abortion- get her to think about how she would feel inflicting that kind of pain on her first child....

Check to see if your state has a Safe Haven law... if she is desperate, she can give her baby to a hospital official, or a paramedic, or a policeman, or fireman, and they will not even so much as ask her name.

There are lots of agencies for adoption which only charge fees to the adoptive parents.

If she wishes to keep her baby, (wouldn't be surprising at all...) she can always visit the CareNet center, (or other center...) and get everything from maternity clothes, to diapers. (there may be a limit to how much... the centers do not want to completely be relied on by parents- they just want to help people in trouble...) Try to get her to do a bibestudy with you...

If she is mormon, she needs the Gospel. (Mormonism is not Christianity) If you need help in talking to mormons, check out the book, "Out of Mormonism", by Judy Robertson. (available on amazon.com) It covers a family's entrance into mormonism, as well their way out, and everything in between. It shows how oppressive mormonism is, and how false. Did you know that they are required to get in a "quota" of door-to-door witnessings, in order to be able to "enter the temple"?

they believe that they must enter the temple so that they can pray for, and do things for, their dead relatives, so that they can go to heaven... (something like that, anyway... something to do with acting on the behalf of the dead.)

also, mormonism has changed greatly since its onset, and does not even follow their "holy" book completely. it is a godless religion full of contradictions.

Pray for her, and ask that God give you a chance to witness to her.

~Danette

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Ya done good Angel!

God is very pleased with the life you helped to save.

Well done, good and faithful servant.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

thnak you Jesus!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

I just want to say thank you for all your reply's. I did call her mom, and her mom appreciated it so much that i called her. I feel so much better knowing that her mom knows now and that she might be able to help her from doing this. This is the first time i ever dealt with a problem like this and heck i was so confused. I will continue to pray for her, and Leave it up to God. One more question? What if she goes through with it tomorrow? Should i cut off our friendship because she went against my beliefs. If she doesn't feel sorry about what she did, and doesn't ask for forgiveness, how can she be forgiven? would i be unequely yolking my self with her. Maybe i should pray and talk to my pastor about this. I just want to be a good friend but most of all what God wants me to be and do.

God Bless you all and i ask for you continuing prayers for shay.

In Jesus,

amber

That took alot of courage, Amber!

God bless you for doing His will,

Fiosh

:wub:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  41
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The strength from support is what i knew i needed, and i got it not only from my husband, but from you guys here to. :emot-wave: The power of Prayer is Awesome. Me and shay have been friends for a while, and we have had our share of conversations on Mormonism. She is like a brick wall, and her family is the only one who is allowed in. When she started slipping i thought to myself "Maybe this is a good thing at the moment and she will let me in and speak to her about the Gospel". She has been away from the church and from the family, so i thought this would be a great opportunity. Instead i bring up God, and bam immediately she got angry with me on the phone. Well then her telling me about being pregnant and that she didn't plan on keeping it, to my self i thought "Now this has gone far enough"!! I said everything i could think of that God would want me to say to her. Its hard to talk to someone who believes in another than i do, and have been raised that way. Everything i said seemed to go into One ear and out the Other. I can only imagine what she was thinking, probably something along the lines of well "Amber doesn't know what she is talking about when she speaks of God, I can't trust a non mormon. She has told me before that people warned her about speaking agaisn't Joseph Smith and not believing in him as a true prophet. Also something about the Bible or BOM warning against these people. They believe that it is satan trying to stray them away from there faith. Of course she isn't going to listen to me. It seems we can talk about everything else but God. Why is that if we believe in the same God??? umm..weird isn't it. I know her family is Mormon, but atleast they talked her out of doing something she would have regreted. I am very thankful for that!! As far as sharing the Gospel, Only if you could meet them, they are a very nice family but they have answers for everything, they don't even want to hear what you have to say, you could bring up stuff that is totally off the wall about their church and have proof in your Hands and they still rub it off as a lie. Should i leave it up to God? Honestly we have had about 4 good conversations about the bible, and it led nowhere. Just back and forth. I think i know more about their religion and church then they do. lol, i had to do so much research on them just to be able to speak to her on her terms, and that still didn't work. Sorry all this laying on my shoulders, i will pray tonite.

Lets pray for her unborn child, and the family. maybe pray for me too for strength if God decides to use me for another shot at winning another soul to Christ.

God bless you,

YSIC,

Amber