IGNORED

Very Sad tonight

Guest mylittlelambs

Guest mylittlelambs

Ok I am very down tonight. I just dropped my best dearest friend off at the bus station so she can go back to PA to take care of her family.

I dont know how I made it home since I was crying the whole way. She has been here in my life for almost 4 years and I feel so lost without her. I truely do not understand God sometimes. All was going well and then BAM we are hit with this. I hope that it all makes sense to me soon. My kids are very sad but are doing ok. They went right to bed when we got home.

I was so happy and now this happens and I am trying to find a reason to go on, other than my kids. I have never lived alone and not sure how I will handle it. I know I already hate it. It is so quiet here, noone to talk to, noone to laugh with. I dont even want to watch tv, whats the point? Cant hear anyone laugh cant discuss what the movie is about or how I like or dislike it.

Well goodnight for now.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Sweet dreams mylittlelambs

while you dream, rest peacefully knowing that

the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases

his mercies never come to an end

they are new every morning

for great is his faithfulness

His angels will watch over you tonight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hmm . . . sounds like my entire life -

I feel like I've lost more friends than I have gained.

(I say that to share I can relate to the pain, not that I'm trying to "up" you on pain.)

I've had to learn to find the presence of God in my loneliness. It's the only way to endure it, really. Maybe this is why the Lord makes us lonely - to put us in a place to seek Him more?

I know it's not fun or prefered - but when you develop a closer intimacy with the Lord, you will rejoice!

however, I am concerned about that last paragraph. It sounds like you have fallen into depression. Is this a habit of yours? I mena, when things get rough, do you tend to sink low like this? I ask because I have this problem. I have been diagnosed with chronic depression.

If this is so, you may need to see if you can find a Christian counselor somewhere. Things like that need help and guidance to get through - I speak from experience.

Please get help - if nor for you then for your children, because a depressed Mommy is going to negatively affect them. You know?

Prayers and blessings!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  247
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/10/1981

It is always hard to have to say goodbye to a close and dear friend, especially one in who you find so much spiritual and emotional support. Yet this is part of life's seasons, and just as we have friends enter our lives, as God brings them to us, we also need to realize that God, for His glorious reasons, sometimes seperates us from those friends.

I will say this: Rejoice in the friendship that you have! Take time to dwell on it.... laugh as you remember the good times, cry as you remember the sadder ones, and give thanks to God for the glorious and wonderful fellowship that you had, and that you still have even though you are now so far apart, with this person!

And, as you give thanks to God for that friend, draw closer to Him, knowing that He is the Friend who is closer than a brother. Cling to Him, and learn to daily put your hope and trust in Him.

As well, know that God will not leave such a void in your life--either He will bring someone else into your life who will be a blessing to you, and likewise you to that person, or He Himself will consume you in His love and fill that void as you place yourself in His care!

I am praying for you and your family, and also for your friend, that you will be blessed with peace and joy, and the fondness of your friendship and fellowship will be a happy memory that you can rejoice and give thanks in, and remind you of the Ultimate Friend that you have in Christ!

:whistling:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  95
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hmm . . . sounds like my entire life -

I feel like I've lost more friends than I have gained.

(I say that to share I can relate to the pain, not that I'm trying to "up" you on pain.)

I've had to learn to find the presence of God in my loneliness. It's the only way to endure it, really. Maybe this is why the Lord makes us lonely - to put us in a place to seek Him more?

I know it's not fun or prefered - but when you develop a closer intimacy with the Lord, you will rejoice!

however, I am concerned about that last paragraph. It sounds like you have fallen into depression. Is this a habit of yours? I mena, when things get rough, do you tend to sink low like this? I ask because I have this problem. I have been diagnosed with chronic depression.

If this is so, you may need to see if you can find a Christian counselor somewhere. Things like that need help and guidance to get through - I speak from experience.

Please get help - if nor for you then for your children, because a depressed Mommy is going to negatively affect them. You know?

Prayers and blessings!

Hi,

I second this!!!

Guest mylittlelambs

I am a little better today, I was so sad but then a thought popped into my head, maybe god wants me to move too, to help spread his love and word to a state who is in bad moral condition. I asked myself could Gad want us both out there and a peace came over my heart, do you think that God was trying to tell me I was on the right track? Really PA has much more to offer the children, better schools, better sports programs and I think they really need a weekly christian kids program that maybe we can get going.

I am going to list my house and see what happens, I am going to just see where it goes.