InfoCentral

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  79
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am starting a study program in the Old and New Testament and I would like to know if it is possible to make a list of verses and have QuickVerse seach and display all the scriptures? For each chapter in my studies I have like 30 verses to look up. I thought it sure would be a lot easier and flow better if I could enter all the verses at the beginning and as I read through the chapter and come to a verse I can have it already displayed on the screen and just look up, read it, and continue. I am very supprised that after all these years that Parsons still hasn't produced a video introduction to this program. And didn't there used to be a QuickVerse Community (discussion forum)?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

I am starting a study program in the Old and New Testament and I would like to know if it is possible to make a list of verses and have QuickVerse seach and display all the scriptures? For each chapter in my studies I have like 30 verses to look up. I thought it sure would be a lot easier and flow better if I could enter all the verses at the beginning and as I read through the chapter and come to a verse I can have it already displayed on the screen and just look up, read it, and continue. I am very supprised that after all these years that Parsons still hasn't produced a video introduction to this program. And didn't there used to be a QuickVerse Community (discussion forum)?

Huh! :emot-questioned: Sounds like something COol - I like it

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/05/1976

E sword has a function something close it that.

you go to the verse you want hilite it and right click.

Then i belive you click add to study notes or something to that efect.

E sword has a function something close it that.

you go to the verse you want hilite it and right click.

Then i belive you click add to study notes or something to that efect.

I want to get a pocket PC so I can run E-Sword on it. It truely is a very good program and FREE. The author is a Godly man and he has all my respect. But right now I have QuickVerse and my Bible Study. I would really like to list all the verses at once and have them individually listed in the order I placed them. This doesn't sound like to me to be something novel. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would want to compair several scriptures against each other.

For anyone wanting a Bible Reference and Study Software for their computer, here is the link to a FREE one that is really powerful and full of features. With this you can enter a word and it will search the Bible and show you the scripture. Great for finding those scriptures you can't quite remember but know a few of the words it contains. Or looking for a scripture on a certain topic. Or what does the bible have to say about? Oh, and did I tell you it is FREE!

E-Sword Bible Software

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

I haven't figured out how to list multiple verses on a single page in Quick Verse yet...I'm working with an older version of it though, so I dunno.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I use QuickVerse and I am not familiar with any way to do multiple passages at once, but you can do more than one verse within the same chapter,but I don't think that is what you meant.

I use QuickVerse and I am not familiar with any way to do multiple passages at once, but you can do more than one verse within the same chapter,but I don't think that is what you meant.

I know! Isn't that funny? You would think that someone who is going to purchase, and I might add not too cheep, bible software for study would like to compair various scriptures. But no, you have to select them one at a time. I could do this with my bible. I guess the work around to this is to select the scripture verse then do a cut and paste to the word processing program and go back and forth.

I think its funny that I can make a scripture list and have them displayed using a FREE online bible program. I really don't see why anyone would want to purchase one of these programs for their desktop if all they do is provide an electronic version of the bible. I can just a easily flip through one of my bibles or use the more powerful and FREE online version.

Biblegateway's Online Bible

Check out the link above and see what I am talking about. With this online version you also have the option of having the program read (audio) the scripture verses to you or several chapters if your doing a yearly bible reading program.

Edited by InfoCentral