• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings George,

I hesitate to correct your false assumption that the church is "spiritual Israel" or that the church "becomes part of spiritual Israel". The reason I hesitate is because I consider your cause to evangelize the Jews a Noble one, scripturally sound, and I believe in obedience to Romans 11:30-31. Much of what you have posted is right on! The naysayers who visit this board who are anti-semitic or anti-Jewish are hard pressed to refute the words you quote from the scripture which reveal that God has not finished with the Jews, nor has He forgotten the "covenant" He made with Jacob regarding the salvation of the Jews AND the "Land Covenant". But with that said, I feel that before you continue on your journey to Jerusalem it behooves myself or others who understand the point I am trying to make here to prepare you by sharing with you the Truth of the matter before us. I have written many posts on this very subject on this forum and others and I hope again here that you will give careful consideration to what I am going to once again expound upon.

I will attempt to break down my refutations into smaller segments for easy digestion. I don't know that I could prioritize them as if any one particular refutation held any more importance than any other, but in consonance with one another, I believe provides overwhelming Biblical Proof that "spiritual Israel" regards ONLY those who are, in regards to the flesh, descendents of Jacob and of the faith of Abraham. This firmly excludes gentiles.

REFUTATION #1

The term "spiritual Israel" does NOT exist in the Bible, and in order to determine what is meant by this term we must review the scripture(s) from which it derives:

From the Complete Jewish Bible

Romans 2:28-29 For the real Jew is not merely Jewish outwardly; true circumcision is not only external and physical. 29. On the contrary, the real Jew is one inwardly; and true circumcision is of the heart, spiritual not literal; so that his praise comes not from other people but from God.

I believe we can agree that this passage is regarding Israel and not the gentiles. Notice the insertion of the word "merely" above. It is not found in the KJV, but most certainly it is "understood" if the context is to make any sense.

It is the "Real Jew" with whom Paul identifies:

Romans 9:3-4 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: 4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Do you identify with Paul here? Unless you are physically related to Jacob, then you cannot, for these are Israelities. But you say that you are speaking of "spiritual Israel" because:

Romans 9:6 ... For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

And so we need to narrow down the identify of who Paul is speaking of:

Romans 9:27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

The "remnant" mentioned above is the "real Jew". These are they who are of the flesh of Jacob, but have been circumcized in the heart and have the faith of Abraham - the "spiritual father" of all who would believe in Christ Jesus.

These are they with whom "we come nigh to" upon receiving Jesus as Messiah.

As can be seen by these verses, we (gentiles) DO NOT BECOME A PART OF JACOB (ISRAEL) in any sense whether physical OR spiritual, but even as there are those Jews who are "spiritual", so are there those gentiles who are "spiritual", and the Jew DOES NOT become a "spiritual gentile" any more than do the gentiles become "spiritual Israel". I believe that many Christians have been duped into believing that Jews must become "spiritual gentiles" in order to be saved and this is called "replacement theology". This, of course, is just as totally erroneous.

REFUTATION #2

There is some confusion as to what the following verses mean regarding the "olive tree":

Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Romans 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

As used in the scriptures "trees" frequently are used to denote nations, people groups, countries, or inclusively "dominions". This literary device is most frequently found in the Gospels as used by Jesus when discussing Israel. He referred to this people group or nation as the "fig tree". This, of course, refers to the "whole" of Israel, not just the physical, but also the "spiritual". For it is those in the line of Jacob, which included also the disciples of Jesus Christ, who suffered the wrath of God for rejecting, even killing the Messiah. But it is the Jew who is "merely" one outwardly who continues to suffer the wrath of God, whereas, those who joined and entered into the KINGDOM OF GOD, have been saved from God's wrath which was to come. It is the KINGDOM OF GOD to which "dominion" the Olive Tree refers. Consider this verse carefully:

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

and while you are considering this verse, please also consider the verse to which you referred:

Acts 1:6-7 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? 7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Would you agree that the "Kingdom of God" is NOT synonymous with the "Kingdom of Israel"?

Can you exegete the Matthew 21:43 verse?

The Acts 1:6-7 event occurred BEFORE the Baptism in the Holy Ghost, and thus the disciples STILL did not understand much of what Jesus had been preaching/teaching. It was ONLY after receiving the Holy Ghost did they begin to understand the prophecies Jesus uttered. I am convinced that they were still hoping (at that time) the "Kingdom of David" (Israel) would be restored to all its former glory and power. BUT Jesus understood this and responded according to all of His prior teachings on the matter.

Was Jesus looking for the re-establishment of physical Israel, OR was He looking again at the day He would RULE on this earth in the "Kingdom of God"? I believe Paul gives us the answer:

Matthew 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Hebrews 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

Are you seeking the earthly restoration of the Kingdom to Israel, or are you praying "Thy Kingdom come..."?

It has NOT yet, nor will it come until AFTER the resurrection and rapture of the saints of God.

Have you considered just WHAT is the Kingdom of God? For now I think you must conclude that as Christians we perceive it with "spiritual eyes", for indeed we "see" the Kingdom written on people's heart and on their mind. It has not yet completely manifested itself in THIS world. I, personally, (which means I did not derive this from someone else) have concluded that the "Kingdom of God exists here on this earth where His manifest presence is made known." If you were to read all the verses regarding the "Kingdom of God/Heaven, the Father's Kingdom, or any other reference you can find in this regards, you will see that this definition best sums up the Kingdom of God.

And this is the Kingdom of which Rejected Israel shall one day be "grafted back into", and the Kingdom to which came to the gentiles who were previously of a "spiritual kingdom" but it was "wild" and they were given the Kingdom of God and were GRAFTED into IT, as like unto a "Good Olive Tree" which produces ONLY good fruit. Jews that receive Christ and ENTER into this Kingdom begin producing GOOD FRUIT, even as their ancestors once did when the Kingdom of God dwelt solely among their forefathers.

REFUTATION #3:

In regards to the Abrahamic Covenant, one of the very first things that comes to mind is:

Genesis 17:4-5 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. 5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Absolutely NOwhere in the scriptures is such a thing mentioned of Jacob. In fact it is Jacob's FATHER "Isaac" that is given as a "type" of Christ and HE is the one referred to as "the seed":

Genesis 17:7-8 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Genesis 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Hebrews 2:16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Hebrews 11:18-19 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: 19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

3850 parabole {par-ab-ol-ay'}

from 3846; TDNT - 5:744,773; n f

AV - parable

I review this to demonstrate that the "nations" to which Abraham would become a father would be of the "lineage" of Isaac, NOT Jacob. Jacob as you know, was the "father of the 12 tribes" OF ISRAEL. ONE NATION! ONE DOMINION! ONE COUNTRY! ONE PEOPLES! Can that be made any more clear? And yet we know that it was NATION(S) to whom God referred and they would come through ISAAC! That only leaves ESAU through whom the REMAINDER of the NATION(S) must come. So let's check it out.

We know Ishmael was NOT of the "promise" to Abraham, BUT God would still bless him JUST because his father WAS Abraham:

Genesis 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

01471 gowy {go'-ee} rarely (shortened) goy {go'-ee}

apparently from the same root as 01465; TWOT - 326e

AV - nation 374, heathen 143, Gentiles 30, people 11; 558

n m

1) nation, people

1a) nation, people

1a1) usually of non-Hebrew people

1a2) of descendants of Abraham

1a3) of Israel

1b) of swarm of locusts, other animals (fig.)

n pr m

1c) Goyim? = "nations"

Compare this with:

Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

1484 ethnos {eth'-nos}

probably from 1486; TDNT - 2:364,201; n n

AV - Gentiles 93, nation 64, heathen 5, people 2; 164

1) a multitude (whether of men or of beasts) associated or

living together

1a) a company, troop, swarm

2) a multitude of individuals of the same nature or genus

2a) the human race

3) a race, nation, people group

4) in the OT, foreign nations not worshipping the true God, pagans,

Gentiles

5) Paul uses the term for Gentile Christians

Now Abraham, Isaac and Esau were Hebrews, counted among the "nations":

Genesis 14:13 And there came one that had escaped, and told Abram the Hebrew; for he dwelt in the plain of Mamre the Amorite, brother of Eshcol, and brother of Aner: and these were confederate with Abram.

Genesis 40:15 For indeed I was stolen away out of the land of the Hebrews: and here also have I done nothing that they should put me into the dungeon.

Esau found for himself a wife among the Ishmaelites who were NOT of the promise:

Genesis 28:9 Then went Esau unto Ishmael, and took unto the wives which he had Mahalath the daughter of Ishmael Abraham's son, the sister of Nebajoth, to be his wife.

As we have been speaking of "types & shadows", Esau became a partaker of the promise to Ishmael, BUT NOT OF THE "promise to Abraham". This is where we see that the plural NATIONS come into fruition. From ancient times "the nations" (or gentiles) were spoken of with derision, even in Jesus day, and even to date, we see the Jews believing that ONLY THEY are the chosen:

Matthew 15:22-27 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

And we have support for this here:

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

And again I draw your attention to:

It would NOT be to the Nation of Israel that the "light" would come, but to Believers in Christ that would inherit the Covenant promises:

Isaiah 9:2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Matthew 4:16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.

1 Peter 2:9-10 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

To sum up, of the promise to Abraham, Israel became ONE of the NATION(S) (plural), but the remainder of the NATION(S) would be of the TYPE of Esau and it would be this GENTILE representative that would be the "nation" to whom the Kingdom of God would come.

REFUTATION #4

If you are familiar with "types and shadows", you should be able to make the connection between the OT term Israel and the NT term - World. Also you should see the correlation between the "Levitical Priesthood" and the NT view of the Kingdom of God.

Hebrews 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

Hebrews 5:5-6 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee. 6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Our High Priest IS NOT of "Spiritual Israel", but was made High Priest after the order of Melchisedec - a GENTILE! Jesus could NEVER be a High Priest of Israel since ONLY those of the Levitical line could be priests. He could not even be of the Aaronic Priesthood. BUT Jesus WAS A REAL JEW having the circumcised heart of Abraham.

So do you recall this verse:

Romans 3:29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

God is not a respector of persons, peoples, races, nations, sex or any other such thing. To say that we must become a part of "spiritual Israel" is to do offense, not only to the REAL JEW, but ALSO to God who is as is pointed out "the God of the Gentiles also."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As regards "allayah", it is promised in the OT that upon the Jews return to Israel:

Leviticus 26:3-6 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; 4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. 5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. 6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.

Ezekiel 34:23-25 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd. 24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it. 25 And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

and there are many more verses which promise peace in the land of plenty to Israel. Where is that today? Israel shall remain a thorn in all the nations sides until the Lord comes to fight against the nations that has come against her. The fulfillment of the OT Covenant will NOT be established in the Land UNTIL THEN.

You believe that the current "allayah" is in lieu of God's promise to return the people to the Covenanted Land, but that is NOT SO. In truth what we see is a fulfillment of this verse:

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

You speak of the early and latter rains. The latter rain does not come till summer has past. We are now in the time of summer. In 1948 the "branch yet tender" put forth leaves and this is how we know the time of the prophesied events of the last days. BUT there is NO FRUIT coming from that branch and WILL NOT. Now please, once again consider these verses:

Deut 4:26-31 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. 27 And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. 28 And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. 29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. 30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; 31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

It is WHILE the Jews are "scattered among the nations", that if and when they have a "change of heart", that God will "hear their cry" and "remember the covenant of the fathers".

There are only a nominal number of Jews that have accepted Christ so far, and those in ersatz Israel are fewer yet. That land is filled with anti-christs, atheists, spiritists, and Orthodox Jews. There IS NO peace in the land as you well know. So what has been called Allayah, in truth is only bringing more UNBELIEVING Jews to the land, and this is a very sad event indeed, since we know that very soon again the peoples of that land shall again be destroyed and only those who flee to the hills will be saved its ravages.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wish you well and pray for your journey to Israel, but I believe you must go there without "blinders" on. You MUST see the TRUTH as scripture reveals it. Your effectiveness there depends upon it.

Blessings my Brother,

Dad Ernie

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

:blink::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cool::huh:

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Hello Dad Ernie,

You posted so much I am not sure where to start, but I do appreciate your concern for the ministry in Israel. When I have more time I'll go through your post. The one thing before I go through your post -- it seems to me that you believe that the church is Esau?? The same Esau that Paul wrote and said -- Jacob I loved, and Esau I hated??

Before I go and type out a long detailed response, let me pull out an interesting passage out of Ezekiel 47 -- this is during the Millenial reign,

Ezekiel 47:21 So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel. 22 And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you: and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel.

23 And it shall come to pass, that in what tribe the stranger sojourneth, there shall ye give him his inheritance, saith the Lord GOD.

Another thought provoking passage for your consideration.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Dad Ernie -

What about these verses?

Galatians 3:29 - If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Ephesians 3:6 - This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

• Steward

Oh I just realized I forgot a very significant verse:

Galatians 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

George

Greetings to those who Love Israel,

In response to the verses presented, I give my responses:

Ezekiel 47:21 So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel. 22 And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you: and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel. 23 And it shall come to pass, that in what tribe the stranger sojourneth, there shall ye give him his inheritance, saith the Lord GOD.

What makes you think this is of the Millenial Reign of Christ? Did you read Eze. 46 about all the sacrifices? Most certainly this applied during the OT when strangers came to Israel, but during the reign of Christ, those who reign with Him will reign in the manifested Kingdom of God and will all be changed to be like Him. No sacrifices are needed, in fact at the present time any sacrifice offered to the Lord, other than Christ is an "abomination" to God. During the Lord's mill. reign, it will be obvious to EVERYONE that sacrifices of animals are an abomination.

Galatians 3:29 - If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Most certainly, but gentiles ARE NOT Jacob's seed.

Ephesians 3:6 - This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

This is correct, we are made NIGH to them, even as a branch is grafted in near a REAL BRANCH - IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD, NOT in the Kingdom of Israel.

Galatians 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Paul here is speaking of TWO groups, those who "walk according to this rule" AND "upon the Israel of God." Remember the verse: "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem." (Psa 122:6)

The context of your verse is about the "circumcision". It is NOT required of God to be PHYSICALLY circumcized, but it IS required to be circumcised of the heart. Circumcision of the flesh means nothing, and if one does it, (primarily the Jews) it is only one of many "man made traditions", because once Christ came and His blood was shed, there was no more need for the "evidence of the first covenant" which was the physical circumcision. So Paul is here saying that there are those WHO WALK ACCORDING TO THIS RULE (Christians) - PEACE BE UPON THEM, AND MERCY. But the Jews were still circumcising and as Paul had a deep desire to see them saved, he prayed for peace and mercy to be on them as well.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Steward

What makes you think this is of the Millenial Reign of Christ? Did you read Eze. 46 about all the sacrifices? Most certainly this applied during the OT when strangers came to Israel, but during the reign of Christ, those who reign with Him will reign in the manifested Kingdom of God and will all be changed to be like Him. No sacrifices are needed, in fact at the present time any sacrifice offered to the Lord, other than Christ is an "abomination" to God. During the Lord's mill. reign, it will be obvious to EVERYONE that sacrifices of animals are an abomination.

So are you suggesting that Ezekiel 40-48 has already happened?

George

Greetings George,

In all cases of OT prophecy, I look to the NT for either fulfillment or further interpretation or for yet more future prophecy. In the case of a literal physical temple in Israel, I do not believe there shall ever again be one. During the Millennial Reign of Christ when ALL believers (Jew & Gentile) have received their glorified bodies, there will be absolutely no need for a physical temple. The ONLY temples mentioned in the NT are (1) the Body of Christ, (2) the church (again the body of Christ in a spiritual sense), (3) the individual believer, (4) the Heavenly Zion. Now whether Eze 40-48 applies in some "spiritual sense" to any of these, I am not sure.

In reference to the Solomon temple, Jesus left us with the remark: There shall be no stone left unturned. In regards to Israel, the Fig Tree was withered away NEVER again to produce fruit, which as we see in Mt. 24, that when it is regathered to the land (by man), and shoots forth new leaves, it does not show that it produces any fruit.

I have lightly perused the following for further information, none of which offer the whole truth, but is always fodder for further discussion:

Revelation 11 Parallels Ezekiel 40-43

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bb971203.htm

CLARKE'S COMMENTARY - EZEKIEL 40

http://www.godrules.net/library/clarke/clarkeeze40.htm

Matthew Henry's Commentary

http://www.htmlbible.com/kjv30/henry/H26C040.htm

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node=Ezekiel%2040

The Millennial Temple of Ezekiel 40-48

http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/proph...ph/templemi.htm

with the last of the above, check out:

Biography of Dr John C. Whitcomb

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/.../j_whitcomb.asp

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

In reference to the Solomon temple, Jesus left us with the remark: There shall be no stone left unturned.

The Solomon Temple?

Solomon's Temple was destroyed by the Babylonians. The temple in Jesus' time on Earth was Herod's Temple, wasn't it?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

G-d Bless all!

Genesis 17:12

"He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised, every male child in your generations, he who is born in your house or bought with money from among any foreigner who is not your descendant."

Exodus 4:22

"Then you shall say to Pharaoh, 'Thus says the Lord:"Israel is my son, My firstborn.

James 1:1

James a bondservant of G-d and of the Lord Jesus Christ.

To the twelve tribes of Israel scattered abroad:

Greetings:

Now I am of the Promise of Abraham. I was bought and paid for by the Blood of the Lamb.

Circumcision was no man made tradition . It was a foreshadowing of the Spiritual circumcision necessary to have a personal relationship with G-d.

As you see above Israel is His Son. We are all Israel grafted into the Righteousness of Jesus Christ.

How was the Law meant to be practiced? They were to walk in the Spirit of it not the letter. Which led to a legalistic nightmare. Seperating them from Righteousness.Whom is Rigtheousness?

Deuteronomy 5:29

'Oh, that they had such a heart in them that they would fear Me and always keep all My commandements, that it might be well with them and with their children forever!

Deuteronomy 6:4-6

"Hear, O Israel: The Lord our G-d, the Lord is one!

"You shall Love the Lord your G-d with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

"And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart.

Deuteronomy 6:25

'Then it will be Righteousness for us, if we are careful to observe all these commandements before the Lord our G-d, as He has commanded us.'

Matthew 22:35-40

Then one of them a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him and saying.

{footnote: A lawyer? Man o man here is a guy walking by the letter of the law and far from Righteousness.}

"Teacher, which is the great commandement in the law?"

Jesus said to him," ' You shall love the Lord your G-d with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'

"This is the first and great commandemnet.

"And the second is like it ; 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'

"On these two commandements hang all the Law and the Prophets."

Matthew 5:17

" Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

I say againWhom is Rigtheousness? Who makes you able to love your neighbor as yourself?

Welcome to Israel! Who is His Son! Who is Righteousness! Walk in the Spirit and submit to the circumcision!

G-d Bless you all richly Saints!

Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem! Who is whom?

Peace :il: Amen