peaches

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

i am so so so so so screwed. i am supposed to make dessert for christmas dinner at my sister's godparents for tonight!!!!!

ok.....i know its extremely last minute for me to be posting this right now and i have no excuse. i guess i was just kinda hoping something would pop up from somewhere. so much for wishes :P

so here is what i am left with.....i have decided to make pudding or jelly so i was wondering if there anything else to serve with those? i mean, its pretty boring to just serve pudding or jelly. the only thing i have so far is whipped cream.

or if u guys know of anything else thats extremely easy to make since i have ZERO cooking abilities.

i know i know.....i should lower my head in shame for such extreme procrastination which is exactly what i am doing as i walk out of this room :th_handshake:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.75

Hey now pudding is good :P I one year made pudding, I put each persons in a wine glass with whip cream on the top and a candy cane stuck in the side. It was vanilla pudding by the way and the candy cane gave it some color and it looked good.

I don't know if this is possible for you though since you have to travel. If it makes you feel better I had to make a quick run to the nearest dollar store for wine glasses cuz I didn't have any :thumbsup: I also tied a red ribbon into a bow on the stems. Sometimes peaches its not what you make, but how you present it. Dress up your pudding :th_handshake:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

i am so so so so so screwed. i am supposed to make dessert for christmas dinner at my sister's godparents for tonight!!!!!

ok.....i know its extremely last minute for me to be posting this right now and i have no excuse. i guess i was just kinda hoping something would pop up from somewhere. so much for wishes :noidea:

so here is what i am left with.....i have decided to make pudding or jelly so i was wondering if there anything else to serve with those? i mean, its pretty boring to just serve pudding or jelly. the only thing i have so far is whipped cream.

or if u guys know of anything else thats extremely easy to make since i have ZERO cooking abilities.

i know i know.....i should lower my head in shame for such extreme procrastination which is exactly what i am doing as i walk out of this room :th_handshake:

How about making a Graham Cracker crust or Oreo cookie crust pie? Mix some Cool Whip into the pudding. Garnish with banana slices (at the last minute so they don't turn brown) and whipped cream?

Or Jello parfait. Layer different color jello and whipped cream in a fancy glass--plastic will do if you don't have anything fancy. Top with whipped cream and something "Christmas-y". Thoroughly wash tiny Christmas ornaments--make sure people know they are not edible. :P

Or make finger jello in a rectangular pan. Cut with Christmas cookie cutters into shapes.

Mostly, don't sweat it. Even if you take a bowl of jello, they'll love you just the same.

:thumbsup:

Merry Christmas,

Fiosh

• Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

You could do the wine glass thing (I love that idea) but sorta do it with layers of fruit...grapes, bananas, strawberries...whatever you like. Pour a layer of pudding between each layer of fruit, and a final layer on top with some cool whip or something...maybe garnish it with some crushed candy cane or shaved chocolate *shrug* let your imagination run wild! You could even do that in a big bowl if you think it'll be easier.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

ok.....i know its extremely last minute for me to be posting this right now and i have no excuse. i guess i was just kinda hoping something would pop up from somewhere. so much for wishes :wub:

:P:noidea:

I have absolutly no advice...I just thought this is soo hilarious.......

and so much like the thing i'd do :blink:

(talking of which, must go and buy turkey) :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,860
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  09/13/1984

LOL, bring a book...you might be standing in line for a while *grin*

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

quick and tasty christmas dessert!!

Get a bunch of whole dates. slice them open and pit them. Stuff a slice of manderine orange in each date. coat in chocolate drizzle and sprinkle with coconut shavings. Done! No cooking at all!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

So Peaches...

What did you end up taking?