• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

I coudn't contain myself any longer. Tubal, as EricH has stated your questions barely dignify a response. People with phsical disabilities such as you mentioned are not necessarily demon possed. I know many christians, who are completely paralized and chair-bound through either birth defects or accidents and would be most upset if you told them they are demon-possessed. Also there are probably as many atheists the same, so who possesses them, when they don't believe in either God or satan.

We are all here to answer questions TC,so listen and learn and stop trying to be such a wise guy.

eric. with a lower case e.

Eric,

is God omnipresent? If so, and he's everywhere at all times, where are these demons suppose to be?

I never said there were demons, you are the one that said that the people with bipolar and epilesy are demon-possessed. I'm demon proof, because of the covering of the blood of the Lamb of God and the indwelling of the holy spirit, which as an atheist, you would have very little knowledge of, if any.

eric.

(not EricH, he is much more qualified in God's word than I.)

Edited by eric

Guest truespirit

"I'm not generally good with apologetics, but I thought I'd respond with something personal. Christianity is about having a relationship with Jesus Christ. Like any relationship, knowing Jesus requires time spent with Him; time in His word (the bible), in prayer, in church, etc. When the relationship grows, knowledge and understanding grow as well. This understanding reveals the answers to your questions. If you seek Him and His truth, He'll lead you where you need to go. I urge you to begin by praying about it. I don't believe that any answer that man can give you will be good enough."

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Why does Christ need a weapon?