IGNORED

Why?

Guest Nicolae Carpathia

Guest Nicolae Carpathia

Hi. I have some questions for you believers. I am a Satanist. Now, before you hit that ban button, PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.

When I say that I am a Satanist, I do not mean that I believe in killing Christians, sacrificing living beings, and most of those stereotypes given to people like me. I strongly disagree with killing people over religion. I am not looking to fight with you people, nor am I looking to convert anyone (a tactic many of your fellow believers have tried on me.) I just have some questions I want answered to understand your better. Once again, I'll make it clear. I AM NOT TRYING TO START A FIGHT.

My first question is:

Why is your religion so discriminatory against homosexuals? Doesn't Jesus himself preach tolerance? And even if gays aren't allowed to get married in a church, why shouldn't they be allowed to get married in a courtroom? How does two guys or two women getting married affect you as a heterosexual? Also, it seems like way more straight couples get divorced than do gay couples.

My second question is:

Why do your people constantly persecute non-believers? I have to lie to people everywhere I go because people of your faith have some kind of vendetta against people of my religion. You assume we're all crazy, murderous psychopaths who kill Christians and sacrifice animals. I can't speak for the other people of my belief system, but I can tell you I have not done either of the two, nor do I intend to. I have actually been physically assaulted because I told someone I worshipped Lucifer. It is a prejudice I do not tolerate.

My final question is:

Why is it you hate Lucifer because he is supposedly evil, when God has killed more people? Think about this. God controls destiny, and the universe. Wouldn't that mean he also controls natural disasters? If that is the case, isn't he responsible for the deaths of all the innocent people by hurricanes, tsunamis, and such? I have yet to hear about Lucifer being responsible for a murder.

Also, I want to ask why you allow people such as Pat Robertson to speak on your behalf? As an outsider, it is making your religion look bad. I think a large group of you should send him letters telling him to stop speaking for you and making you look bad.

I AM NOT A TROLL LOOKING TO BELITTLE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BELIEFS. I MERELY WANT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS.

Thank you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Nicolae,

I moved this here from the Seekers Forum. It really does not belong there. :blink:

Please feel free to discuss this matter.

Peace,

Dave

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi. I have some questions for you believers. I am a Satanist. Now, before you hit that ban button, PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.

When I say that I am a Satanist, I do not mean that I believe in killing Christians, sacrificing living beings, and most of those stereotypes given to people like me. I strongly disagree with killing people over religion. I am not looking to fight with you people, nor am I looking to convert anyone (a tactic many of your fellow believers have tried on me.) I just have some questions I want answered to understand your better. Once again, I'll make it clear. I AM NOT TRYING TO START A FIGHT.

Hi Nicole, I have my own struggles but I will attempt to answer to the best of my ability. :blink:

My first question is:

Why is your religion so discriminatory against homosexuals? Doesn't Jesus himself preach tolerance? And even if gays aren't allowed to get married in a church, why shouldn't they be allowed to get married in a courtroom? How does two guys or two women getting married affect you as a heterosexual? Also, it seems like way more straight couples get divorced than do gay couples.

I have no idea why fellow brothers and sisters are so discriminatory, in my view homosexuality is a sin, but it is their choice to act upon those feelings or not. I think most of us want to protect our [future] children from as much sin as possible, and this isjust a "natural" reaction.

My second question is:

Why do your people constantly persecute non-believers? I have to lie to people everywhere I go because people of your faith have some kind of vendetta against people of my religion. You assume we're all crazy, murderous psychopaths who kill Christians and sacrifice animals. I can't speak for the other people of my belief system, but I can tell you I have not done either of the two, nor do I intend to. I have actually been physically assaulted because I told someone I worshipped Lucifer. It is a prejudice I do not tolerate.

Persecute? Nicolae, the US is 80%+ Christian, and I'm sure you are familiar with our equal rights. :blink: Christians are not called to persecute, but what you assumed about us assuming about satanists is true, as some of us do think those things. It's only that in the Christian's mind, how can you worship something so evil, and ignore someThing so Good?

My final question is:

Why is it you hate Lucifer because he is supposedly evil, when God has killed more people? Think about this. God controls destiny, and the universe. Wouldn't that mean he also controls natural disasters? If that is the case, isn't he responsible for the deaths of all the innocent people by hurricanes, tsunamis, and such? I have yet to hear about Lucifer being responsible for a murder.

Well, he brings sin, temptation, the fall of mankind which is why I dislike lucifer so much. What if God lets *natural* disasters happen, as a course of our fallen world? Tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, they all are physical disasters, though it may have a Spiritual meaning, but who says God controls them?

Also, I want to ask why you allow people such as Pat Robertson to speak on your behalf? As an outsider, it is making your religion look bad. I think a large group of you should send him letters telling him to stop speaking for you and making you look bad.

Because most of us (I presume) are concentrating on our faith with God, and Pat Robertson is not (at least not on my) list of things to do. :blink:

I AM NOT A TROLL LOOKING TO BELITTLE YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BELIEFS. I MERELY WANT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS.

Thank you.

I hope I answered your questions sufficiently.

God bless!

sc

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Why is your religion so discriminatory against homosexuals? Doesn't Jesus himself preach tolerance? And even if gays aren't allowed to get married in a church, why shouldn't they be allowed to get married in a courtroom?

Welcome Nic. I hope you have registered and are reading this post. I will try and answer your questions bit by bit as time allows me.

The Lord, through His written word, tells us what sin is. Homosexuality is clearly sin.

Lev 20:13 If a man also lies with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be on them.

Romans 1:25 For they changed the truth of God into a lie, and they worshiped and served the created thing more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this cause, God gave them up to dishonorable affections. For even their women changed the natural use into that which is against nature.

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another; males with males working out shamefulness, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was fitting for their error.

1Co 6:9 Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor abusers, nor homosexuals,

1Co 6:10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

1Ti 1:9 knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous one, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

1Ti 1:10 for fornicators, for homosexuals, for slave-traders, for liars, for perjurers, and anything else that is contrary to sound doctrine,

1Ti 1:11 according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

How does two guys or two women getting married affect you as a heterosexual? Also, it seems like way more straight couples get divorced than do gay couples.

God instituted marriage. It is something He ordained between man and woman. It is a shadow of the church as the bride of Christ. Homosexuals getting married defiles what God has ordained.

Divorce is something else that is a sin. And when it is promoted as good, I am equally vocal about it.

Im sorry to hear you have been physically assaulted. That isnt right. Persecution works all ways. Our beliefs are being persecuted now. Believers worldwide are being killed for their faith in Jesus.

You worship the enemy. You deny the true righteous Lord. We know what your fate is and long to have you come to the true knowledge about the Lord. We long to see you reconciled with God. The way we see it, you are on the verge of destruction, and we long to see you saved.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I guess you do not know about how the satanist kill thousands of kids a year?

I take by this you havent being on this for more then 15 years, well satannist want witchcraft, and God hates witchcraft.

Natural desasters aren't created by God, the devil creates them which then that acredits you for at least a thousand deaths of people.

God made marrage as a man married to a women, and he clearly explained he's hate to same sex marriage.

You know the reasons we keep trying people to convert to Jesus Christ, is that simply we love the world too much to let other people fall into the devils hand.

And God( Jesus Christ) Not your fake g-d told us to spread his Holy word that is in the Holy Bible.

Even if you don't want us to do it, we will all be praying for your life.

Because you don't know the many lies that satan is giving to you.

Think about it this way, your fake g-d promesses you good in this life , or not even that, our God Jesus Christ, promess us great life for eternity.

If you died in this very second, where would you go to?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

My first question is:

My second question is:

My final question is:

Thank you.

Hi NC,

Welcome! Looks like we have an "Omega Code" fan in our midst. :blink: My husband loves that movie and the sequel.

[Oops! my husband just said, "No, I think that was Left Behind". Oh well! ]

You ask good questions. And it will take more than a few posts to answer them. The topic of homosexuality has been discussed several times. If you are interested, you could do a search and check out the various posts.

I would not persecute you, Nicolae. I WOULD try to save you from Satan.

As for Pat Robertson....he doesn't speak for me.....at all.

RE: "God has killed more people"

Well, God has allowed people to die, that's for sure. He has the power to stop it, and everything that happens does pass thru His hands.

Why does God allow people to die???? hmmmm. For starters, try to see things from God's viewpoint. Death is not a bad thing for one who loves God. To die is to be with Him. I'm actually looking forward to it. Not that I want to die this minute--I love and enjoy life. But I'm not afraid to die.

We could go into the theology of "free will", but that's been overdone in my opinion. Those people who died in hurricanes, etc.--- if they loved God and were called to His purposes----I trust that even those disasters, God will use for their good and His glory. On a personal level, I live my life in God's will ----at least I try to. Assurance has been given to me, that if I love God, WHATEVER happens to me will be used for my good and His glory.

For instance, I lost my last job due to a loss of funding. But it led me to my new job which I truly LOVE!

Why do I hate Satan? Well, for one, because he hates me.

He pretends to do things for my benefit. He tells me what I want to hear. He says it's ok to do whatever I want to do, even if it's not good for me. He tries to get me to hurt other people to get ahead. He tells me I'm better than everyone else. He tries to get me to ignore God.

In reality, he's like a selfish, lying, cheating "friend" who will pretend to love me as long as there is something in it for him.

Sometimes he fools me. Usually I can see thru his tactics.

God may let me die physically, and it's His right. I belong to Him---bought and paid for by the Blood of Jesus Christ. But my soul is eternally in His tender care.

Satan appeals to my human flesh and its' desires, but he tries to destroy my immortal soul.

Why do you love Satan?

Nicolae, Jesus loves you. He wants you back. He doesn't want Satan to hurt you. Jesus died for you, Nicolae. Satan will never sacrifice his own comfort for yours. He's using bait just like a skilled fisherman, to lure you in. It looks appealing; it looks tasty; it looks like fun. But once he gets you, he'll throw you into his bucket and let you die.

Satan is the prince of lies. It's his specialty. Don't trust him, Nicolae. Take a close look at what your "religion" teaches and ask yourself if it's really the best for you; if it's really healthy---physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually?

You decide. Take a close look at Satan. What has he ever given up for you?

God gave up His Son to an agonizing death.......out of love for you.

(Philippians 2: 3-11)

"...Jesus Christ, Who though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God something to be grasped. Rather, he emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, coming in human likeness; and found human in appearance, he humbled himself, becoming obedient to death, even death on a cross.

Because of this, God greatly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bend, of those in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. "

Peace,

Fiosh

P.S. Jesus is risen.......and He is Lord!

God created us. God created a wonderful world for us. Satan stole it from us and through deception gave us death and sin. God loves us enough to give us Jesus to pay for those sins. Satan seeks only to destroy. Please note that the serpent is the devil in this passage. Please note this part: Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He will bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel....This refers to Jesus crushing the devil in the future. Please note that the devil is an enemy of mankind. The bible tells us the devil is our enemy.

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which Jehovah God had made. And he said to the woman, Is it so that God has said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Gen 3:2 And the woman said to the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden.

Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God has said, You shall not eat of it, neither shall you touch it, lest you die.

Gen 3:4 And the serpent said to the woman, You shall not surely die,

Gen 3:5 for God knows that in the day you eat of it, then your eyes shall be opened, and you shall be as God, knowing good and evil.

Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasing to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make wise, she took of its fruit, and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate.

Gen 3:7 And the eyes of both of them were opened. And they knew that they were naked. And they sewed fig leaves together and made girdles for themselves.

Gen 3:8 And they heard the voice of Jehovah God walking in the garden in the cool of the day. And Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of Jehovah God in the middle of the trees of the garden.

Gen 3:9 And Jehovah God called to Adam and said to him, Where are you?

Gen 3:10 And he said, I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I am naked, and I hid myself.

Gen 3:11 And He said, Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree which I commanded you that you should not eat?

Gen 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.

Gen 3:13 And Jehovah God said to the woman, What is this you have done? And the woman said, The serpent deceived me, and I ate.

Gen 3:14 And Jehovah God said to the serpent, Because you have done this you are cursed more than all cattle, and more than every animal of the field. You shall go upon your belly, and you shall eat dust all the days of your life.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He will bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel.

Gen 3:16 To the woman He said, I will greatly increase your sorrow and your conception. In pain you shall bear sons, and your desire shall be toward your husband, and he shall rule over you.

Gen 3:17 And to Adam He said, Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree, of which I commanded you, saying, You shall not eat of it! The ground is cursed for your sake. In pain shall you eat of it all the days of your life.

Gen 3:18 It shall also bring forth thorns and thistles to you, and you shall eat the herb of the field.

Gen 3:19 In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are, and to dust you shall return.

Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.

Gen 3:21 And for Adam and his wife Jehovah God made coats of skins, and clothed them.

Gen 3:22 And Jehovah God said, Behold, the man has become as one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever,

Gen 3:23 therefore Jehovah God sent him out from the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he had been taken.

Gen 3:24 And He drove out the man. And He placed cherubs at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.

And those innocent people? No one is without sin. No one is innocent. You are trying to judge the Lord based on your ideas, not through the viewpoint of the ultimate Judge.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Unfortunately lots of people say dumb things that make us look bad. I wish we could stop it, but we cant. All I can do is show you who I am and let you see for yourself.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

My first question is:

My second question is:

My final question is:

Thank you.

'Nicolae Carpathia' ........ see you have read the left behind books...i do not hate homosexuals.my best friend's mother is gay,all i can say is that i pray for her mom.i see the hurt that she has left for her husband and her children.now her sister(my friend"s) has left her husband and her 4 children for a women.

as for pat robinson..he doesn't speak for me.

i know Jesus loves me and i love him.he is on my mind always,i'm not just saying that my every mininte is on him.if he were a mean God i couldn't long to be with him.