Christ's Free Servant

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,083
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  5

I agree. I think that is what the Lord has been showing me. I think that is why I was seeing the Statue of Liberty. I have had this feeling for some time that DC and NYC are going to be wiped out by a Tsunami, generated by some kind of nuclear bomb.

Christ's Free Servant',

Why do you think it will be by a Tsunami?

I have a question for you which you may or may not be able to answer. The Lord keeps giving me the number 13 and "lion & the lamb" and I think it is Rev 13 about the false lion and the false lamb, only I also keep getting this picture that this is to take place at the beginning or prior to the tribulation and I think Rev 13 is mid-trib, is it not? Anyway, do you have any thoughts on this?

I am not a believer of the 7 year trib theory and feel the whole theology of such is unfounded. The only consideration I am having is that 2007 is going to be the President's 7th year and it is also going to be the 40th year anniversary of a very important fulfillment of prophecy.

• Da 8:14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
    Adam Clarke's Commentary:
    Verse 14. Unto two thousand and three hundred days] Though literally it be two thousand three hundred evenings and mornings. Yet I think the prophetic day should be understood here, as in other parts of this prophet, and must signify so many years. If we date these years from the vision of the he-goat, (Alexander's invading Asia,) this was A.M. 3670, B.C. 334; and two thousand three hundred years from that time will reach to A.D. 1966, or one hundred and forty-one years from the present A.D. 1825.

I believe Adam Clarke was partly correct about this verse, being only a year off possibly due to the conflict of the Jewish year with our present calendar year. 1967 was the year of the 6-Day War where Israel (which was nonexistent at the time of Adam Clarke

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Why do you think it will be by a Tsunami?

Well, for one, the Lord gave me a bunch of visions of last days events in November of 2004 followed by a couple of months of dreams about the same, and part of the visions included something similar to a Tsunami, though at the time I had never heard of a Tsunami. But, when the one in Asia happened exactly one month later from my "Tsunami" vision, I knew that is what I had a vision of, only the vision took place here in America. I guess the other thing is in reading Revelation and the belief that we are "Mystery Babylon" and the thing about the bolder thrown into the sea sounds a lot like what would generate a Tsunami, and the verses about the woman sitting on many waters and the waters representing many peoples made me believe this was talking about the UN. And, then the Lord has given me other words through reading his word concerning these last days events and I believe he is going to cast a judgment upon our governmental structure, and I just got the picture that DC and NYC would be wiped out, though I can not say that the Lord told me that specifically. I just know there is a mighty judgment of God coming soon to America that is both for the government and The Church, especially church leaders who have led people astray and have not helped them to leave their lives of sin. I believe the judgment for our governmental leaders has a lot to do with their failure to protect us and Israel as promised on oath. The Church will be judged for her spiritual adultery and for not heeding the warnings of the prophets to repent.

Well, for one, the Lord gave me a bunch of visions of last days events in November of 2004 followed by a couple of months of dreams about the same, and part of the visions included something similar to a Tsunami, though at the time I had never heard of a Tsunami. But, when the one in Asia happened exactly one month later from my "Tsunami" vision, I knew that is what I had a vision of, only the vision took place here in America. I guess the other thing is in reading Revelation and the belief that we are "Mystery Babylon" and the thing about the bolder thrown into the sea sounds a lot like what would generate a Tsunami, and the verses about the woman sitting on many waters and the waters representing many peoples made me believe this was talking about the UN. And, then the Lord has given me other words through reading his word concerning these last days events and I believe he is going to cast a judgment upon our governmental structure, and I just got the picture that DC and NYC would be wiped out, though I can not say that the Lord told me that specifically. I just know there is a mighty judgment of God coming soon to America that is both for the government and The Church, especially church leaders who have led people astray and have not helped them to leave their lives of sin. I believe the judgment for our governmental leaders has a lot to do with their failure to protect us and Israel as promised on oath. The Church will be judged for her spiritual adultery and for not heeding the warnings of the prophets to repent.

Perhaps the implication of the Tsunami is that the destruction will come in like a flood and sweep over every aspect of the American culture. For we know that Rev. 13-18 speaks of a fiery judgement against the 8th beast.

• Ps 90:5 Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.

Isa 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Jer 46:8 Egypt riseth up like a flood, and his waters are moved like the rivers; and he saith, I will go up, and will cover the earth; I will destroy the city and the inhabitants thereof.

Da 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Da 11:22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

Am 9:5 And the Lord GOD of hosts is he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.

Lu 6:48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

This fall of the 8thBeast will be as a millstone being violently thrown down into the see causing a title wave rippling effect across the whole country and world as evident by the scriptures

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

One problem I have with the USA theory is that it doesn't fit with the feet and toes of iron and clay.

Daniel 2:43 - As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

I don't see the US having and adherence problem anymore. We are indeed one country; the State divisions of the past are a thing of the past. Any other divisions we have in the country are no different than the kinds of divisions occuring in any other nation.

One problem I have with the USA theory is that it doesn't fit with the feet and toes of iron and clay.

Daniel 2:43 - As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay.

I don't see the US having and adherence problem anymore. We are indeed one country; the State divisions of the past are a thing of the past. Any other divisions we have in the country are no different than the kinds of divisions occurring in any other nation.

The ten toes are the old Roman Empire that was doomed to fall . . . but was later be restored as the ten horns on the beast which represents the revived Roman empire.

The seven headed beast with ten horns represents multiple things.

• 1. The seven heads the progression throughout history of those nations which have had a direct effect on Israel and its land.
    2. The 10 horns representing the revived Roman Empire.
    3. The woman represents the apostate religious system which has throughout history persecuted the truth and them that bring it.
    4. The rise of the 8th beast (America) itself in Rev. 13 as the final beast that goes into destruction.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Look, it is impossible for America to be babylon....unless we are suggesting that the entire US is going to be put under water.

Perhaps you would explain.

At this point I wish to wait for Christ Free Servant to reply since it is her thread before I post any more.

Well, I'm just beginning to get my brain back. I did just read your previous post. I think it makes sense. I don't understand apothanein kerdos' comment about the USA all being under water, though. Do the scriptures say that Mystery Babylon will all be under water?

Rev 18:21: "Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

Look, it is impossible for America to be babylon....unless we are suggesting that the entire US is going to be put under water.

Perhaps you would explain.

At this point I wish to wait for Christ Free Servant to reply since it is her thread before I post any more.

Well, I'm just beginning to get my brain back. I did just read your previous post. I think it makes sense. I don't understand apothanein kerdos' comment about the USA all being under water, though. Do the scriptures say that Mystery Babylon will all be under water?

Rev 18:21: "Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

I sure wish people would support their statements and not do drive-by postings.

:emot-pray:

BlindSeeker,

I finally got around to reading all your posts on here, only I did not read everything yet. It was a lot to digest, so I put it all on a word document and printed it off. I am finding that now that I am reading what you wrote more thoroughly that your beliefs on end times are much different from mine, but then I'm still formulating some of mine, so I'm still reading what you wrote and am comparing it to the Bible. I do have a difficult time with some of your theories, but do not have time right now to discuss them one by one. I think for sure we agree on one thing, which was the point of this post, and that is that the USA or at least NYC is Mystery Babylon. Beyond that, what I am finding as I read what you wrote is that it is generating more thoughts in my mind and is causing me to search the scriptures more and to seek God more for understanding.

You see, I had never really been a student of prophecy. I had not read all the theories and I did not even really like studying it, because I thought it was beyond my ability to comprehend. I am not one who deals much in theories. I tend to teach the practical truths of scripture, like godly living, overcoming sinful habits, loving one another, etc. But, then God began revealing himself to me in dreams and visions concerning what is to come. I was reading my Bible like I have done for the past 40 years when all of a sudden prophecies began to come alive. God was speaking to me about what is coming. I don't have all the pieces, I just know what he said. I know America and the Church are going to come under the judgment of God, I know it is going to be this year and I know that it will be in the form of a massive devastation unlike anything we have ever before experienced in the USA. I know many lives will be lost, but I also know there will be survivors. I know that the purpose of this judgment is to bring God's people back to him and to bring many, many people to Jesus. I believe God has designated cities of refuge for the survivors and that the believers will form self-governed and self-reliant communities where God will raise up an army for him. I believe in the seven years of tribulation and that these survivors will live during the tribulation, although many of them won't make it through. I believe Jesus is coming back at the end of the seven years and that we will reign with him on earth for another 1000 years. After that time Satan will be released, there will be a final war and a final judgment and then we will have the new heaven and the new earth.

I'm not sure on all the details of all of this, only what God has revealed to me through the witness of his Holy Spirit and through the reading of his word. Lately he has been giving me the number 13 and "the lion and the lamb," which I'm assuming is Revelation 13 and the false lion and the false lamb at this time unless he shows me otherwise. So, I've been trying to put more of those pieces together. Hearing other people's thoughts sometimes clicks something in my mind that the Lord has said and that leads me to search more for answers, so I do appreciate all that you shared. I just can not buy into your theory on who is who and what is what and how everything is going to happen, not because I am an expert and I know it all, but because so much of it just does not fit with what the Lord is showing me. I believe Revelation 14 describes the order of things - first the gospel must be preached to all nations, then the fall of Babylon, then the tribulation period when the antichrist comes to power and people must make a choice to receive the mark or not. It fits with what the Lord has been showing me.

So, anyway, that's where I am right now.

Christ's Free Servant,

It is ok that we have different perspectives. Mine has been the result of years of study, both of scripture and history and have found many interesting historical documentations that are supportive of my Rev 13 perspective.

A side note - I have a November 1930 National Geographic Magazine which has an article called "This Giant That Is New York." In it there is a aerial photo of the then new Chanin Building on 42nd street and Lexington Ave, the caption reads as follows -

MAN LIFTS HIS BUSINESS TEMPLES HIGHER THAN EVER

Nebuchadnezzar walked the roof of his new palace in Babylon, and looked haughtily down on mere humble homes Pride, as well as economic needs, raises the skyscrapers. The new Chanin Building on 42nd street and Lexington Avenue.

Interesting . . .