IGNORED

easy access

Guest Centurion

Guest Centurion

hi, by the way... im new here.

but im not new to forums and how they work. this one though supised me. when i registered, i only gave my user name, password and e-mail address then one click and im done!

sites usually send an activation hyperlink to your e-mail the make sure you are a real person.

im not saying theres anything wrong with this way, i actually like it but i just find it strange......

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  511
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1975

Hello Centurion! Welcome to Worthy Boards. As you can see, I am new as well. I couldn't help but think that your topic was in fact a very common one when it comes to our Lord Jesus Christ!

What do I mean? How are they related? You pointed out the ease with which you were able to join this forum...in John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." Jesus points out the ease with which we can have a direct line of communication with God! Alot of people, when introduced with the choice say the very same thing....Is that it? All I have to do is believe that God sent His Son for me and I'm saved? I have heard about alot of other religions and they usually make you do alot more than just believe! I'm not saying it's wrong, I actually like it, it's just strange to me! :t2::blink::t2::t2:;):t2::D

What a beautiful statement! Thank you for letting me share this with you and again...WElcome to Worthy Boards!!

By His Blood;

~Sagz

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

very very interesting sagz . . . very interesting

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  614
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Sagz-- I love the way you turned that into a way to witness! With just a simple question!! You're an awesome witness I'm sure!! Keep up the good work :)