• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1991

i got in trouble for commiting a crime that i really had no part in...my sisters were stealing and they got caught ...then my sister tabbitha took the bag that had our leftover chinese food in it and put her stolen items in it then handed it to me...so i got charged with larsony,4 counts of agressive attitude towards an officer,4 counts of verbal assualt towards an officer,running from the scene of a crime ,(didnt run walked away)and 1 count of refusal to b searched....i think god has punished me and i dont know y

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  418
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/13/1965

Delilah, hon..God didn't make you be agressive towards the officer, verbally or in attitude. The fact is, you did walk away (or run). If you really were innocent, why didn't you just stay and straighten out the truth? You would have been more believable if you hadn't left, and hadn't refused to be searched. All of those actions point to someone who it guilty. Or, when your sister handed you the bag.. why not tell her she needs to take the items back, and refuse to take it with your hands?

At age 14, you choose your path. You can go down the wrong one and end up with a life of lawlessness, or go down the right path with the Lord leading you. Your sisters may make fun of you for doing that.. but how great your reward in Heaven will be ... suffering for Jesus.

take care dear one,

Love, a mom of a 14 year old.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

i got in trouble for commiting a crime that i really had no part in...my sisters were stealing and they got caught ...then my sister tabbitha took the bag that had our leftover chinese food in it and put her stolen items in it then handed it to me...so i got charged with larsony,4 counts of agressive attitude towards an officer,4 counts of verbal assualt towards an officer,running from the scene of a crime ,(didnt run walked away)and 1 count of refusal to b searched....i think god has punished me and i dont know y

delilah, If God is punishing you, you would know why. At your age, you have never been a parent. But I am, and you never punish a child without informing them why. Because it would not teach them anything. Now, it is possible that God is trying to get your attention or the attention of member of your family. Let me suggest that you find your pastor or youth pastor and if you don't have one find one who will talk to you. Regardless, of what God is trying to accomplish by this event in your life, it sounds like you need some help praying and interpreting this event in your life. Most of us have a pivotal time in our life when something embarassing or earth shattering will either destroy us or make us. I will be praying for you Delilah. But please promise me that you will seek somebody in person there in Charlotte.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Delilah -

I bet you're scared. I know I would be!

But you need to run to the Lord, not away from Him. Remember Joseph? He was falsely accused and thrown in prison - was God mad at him? No, but his experience did shape and prepare him for what God had in store for him. Remember David? He was pursued by Saul for no reason but Saul's jealousy? Was God mad at David? Of course not! But look at the Psalms that David wrote from his time of trial.

Prayerfully, your testimony will be found true - that you were set-up.

But you need to cling to Jesus now more than ever! Read the Palms of David - most of them were written in times of distress. Find that strength the David found by leaning on the Lord. No matter what the outcome, He'll walk with you through it.

Lord, I ask that you grant Delilah a greater sense of Your presence upon her, and to k now Your love through this time. In Jesus' name!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/09/1974

Stand tall and stand firm for the truth. I completely agree with nebula. Be respectful and polite when it comes time to explain your actions. Hostility will only further aggrevate an already tense situation. God is there and he can see you through this. Its life's trials that are ment to bring us closer to him and rely on his strength. Remember bad things happen Satan is always working, just because something bad happens does not mean your being punished. The fact that you are a christian usually means life is harder because Satan wants you to abandon your faith or make you ineffective against others. Use this time as a witness to God and your faith.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/15/1990

Delilah, my dear friend, I first want you to know that I'm praying for you and I'm gonna ask the Youth group to pray too unless you tell me not to. I agree that this was mostly on you. God is Not punishing you. God is making you live with the consequences but thats not the same as punishment. If this is a punishment then you know perfectly well why. The police already told you. Well what is done is done and you have to live with it. God doesn't punish without reason. Rest assured that God Loves You no matter what. Again I'm Praying and so are some others from school and Youth. Love Ya, Katie :huh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  01/31/1977

If you let God save you he will forgive you. Don't wait to long for the blessed Assurance that Jesus died for you to have. Until then I am praying for you. :wub: