Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the middle of them.

Church is where believers come together.

I think if you check the context of that verse, it has to do with church discipline.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

Individualism, meet Christianity.

Anyone want to take a wild guess as to why America is slowly slipping in its morals? It's because Christians, like the ones in this thread, are becomming anti-church. Yes, there are corrupt churches...how does that give you the right to say they are all wrong and incorrect?

For goodness sake's, I've caught my pastor in an affair, he's arrogant, he's comming after my family and I, he's trying to prevent me from getting into college, he's using people in the church to do this, etc.....but I have nothing against churches. If anything, I see a greater need for churches to come together and keep each other accountable (which would make them bigger).

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Individualism, meet Christianity.

Anyone want to take a wild guess as to why America is slowly slipping in its morals? It's because Christians, like the ones in this thread, are becomming anti-church. Yes, there are corrupt churches...how does that give you the right to say they are all wrong and incorrect?

For goodness sake's, I've caught my pastor in an affair, he's arrogant, he's comming after my family and I, he's trying to prevent me from getting into college, he's using people in the church to do this, etc.....but I have nothing against churches. If anything, I see a greater need for churches to come together and keep each other accountable (which would make them bigger).

Thank you, sir, for that post. There is not a person here more individualistic than I, but I love the Church, both local and universal.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

I agree that there are too many people opposed to church. I do oppose the "business" of christianity. Too many people do not understand the validity or importance of home fellowship. :emot-handshake: