• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Will the antichrist know he is the antichrist? :emot-highfive:

Greetings Gerioke,

I think you are missing the point of the Epistles of John's reference to the anti-christ. Read again the verses I provided. The ANTICHRIST IS A SPIRIT! The person through whom this SPIRIT will be most manifested in the last days is the "MAN OF SIN", as per Thessalonians, and the "FALSE PROPHET" as per Revelation. He will believe that HE is God upon this earth and will show many signs and miracles to support HIS contention.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

OOps!! see next post!! :emot-highfive:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Will the antichrist know he is the antichrist? :emot-highfive:

Greetings Gerioke,

I think you are missing the point of the Epistles of John's reference to the anti-christ. Read again the verses I provided. The ANTICHRIST IS A SPIRIT! The person through whom this SPIRIT will be most manifested in the last days is the "MAN OF SIN", as per Thessalonians, and the "FALSE PROPHET" as per Revelation. He will believe that HE is God upon this earth and will show many signs and miracles to support HIS contention.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

But Dad Ernie, do you think this man of sin will realize he's evil, or satans puppet? Judging from other people who operate under the spirit of anti-christ, I would say no he won't know. He'll think he's absolutely right, his pride will blind him further into his complete delusion, just like his masters...satan.

Oops again (don't know what my problem is today....I just saw where you said he would think he's God upon the earth.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/18/1984

The antichrists religion I think will have include all of the worlds religions. Even Christianity, and those who aren't truly following Christ, will be utterly deceived. Islam is a works religion. Even as Judism is. Even as Roman Catholicism is. The popes are ever leaning closer to the ecumenical movements, and since they are "infallible" if they were to say that they believe in the same God as the Jews and Muslims so they should all come and worship him together, the whole church would be required to follow. Satan comes as an angel of light. After 6,000+ years of practice I would think he would understand a mainstream Christian won't follow a witch. So instead he gives them a priest to forgive their sins. He understands that if the church met as it did in the first 3 centuries after Christ's death with only believers, false teaching could not be easily introduced. So what does he conjure up? Take away persecution and mix all pagan religions into Christianity, and then declare Christianity the national religion. That stopped Christians meeting as often as possible from house to house and got them meeting once a week in temples like all the other religions. The story goes on and on, but I'm sure any religion that receives honor in the sight of men to the point where they seek it, will be just another off shoot of the antichrist's religion.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  57

Jesus predicted that Israel will someday foolishly receive the Antichrist as their saviour. "I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive"(John 5:43).

I stand corrected the antichrist must be Jewish.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Is not the Anti Christ a real man from Roman decent (European decent) and the False Prophet of Jewish decent. I see the only spirit here as none other than Satan himself, the Dragon!

You have really confused me Dad Ernie.

Greetings JustHis,

There are as many "opinions" as there are expositors of eschatology. I include myself as one of them, so always take everything man says with a grain of salt. Take it to the Lord, pray and study. Then the Holy Spirit will reveal to you what the truth is.

It is my belief that the "False Prophet" will arise out of the "Laodician Church", for God will "spew them out of His mouth". They will have long departed from "sound Gospel". So whether the person is of Jewish or other nationality, I do not know. Scripture appears silent on this. Only Eisogesis gives you the result.

The anti-christ is only described by John in his Epistles. It is not mentioned elsewhere, even in the latter book of Revelations that John wrote. Too much has been made of this term, albeit a true one, it is applicable to all who deny that Jesus is the Christ and has come in the flesh. Again, the anti-christ is a SPIRIT, NOT just one person.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

it is ironic to me that dqolvac began this thread speaking about john and yoko, because i am of the opinion that if you want to understand the anti-christ spirit and rise of the devil's "messiah", the beatles are a good source to study. think of the effects the four lovable mop-tops had on the 60's generation: gender issues, lsd, and the introduction of millions of american youth to the maharishi. and hey, don't get me wrong, i think their music was/is great as far as pop music can actually be "great", i listen to their music still from time to time, but as a follower of Christ, i stand back and take a look at them...and it's very instructional.

but ernie dad is right about the anti-christ as a spirit, and that spirit is here, it's fighting us on every front! Evolution? Why do you think the secular powers-that-be fight so hard to keep intelligent design out of schools? intelligent design doesn't nessacarily honor the God of the Bible over any other God, and if anybody would cool down long enough to realize, intelligent design is not even illogical, even by their "rationalistic" criteria. ID is no more unlikely than the idea that all matter in our huge universe came from a ball the size of a grapefruit that one day for no reason exploded...

No: see that the secular powers serve a master they aren't even aware of: evolution MUST be pounded into the head of every person as a "PROVEN FACT" - which it is not and never will be. This is nessacary because evolution is the absolute cornerstone of the new age false religion that is permeating every corner of your culture. Read the writings of the theosophists from 50, 70, 100 years ago (theosophy being the original version of the new age movement, starting in 1875 in NY) and you will be amazed at how much of their agenda has been fulfilled, and how much it is exactly what our cultural wars today are about.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  97

Is not the Anti Christ a real man from Roman decent (European decent) and the False Prophet of Jewish decent. I see the only spirit here as none other than Satan himself, the Dragon!

You have really confused me Dad Ernie.

Greetings JustHis,

There are as many "opinions" as there are expositors of eschatology. I include myself as one of them, so always take everything man says with a grain of salt. Take it to the Lord, pray and study. Then the Holy Spirit will reveal to you what the truth is.

It is my belief that the "False Prophet" will arise out of the "Laodician Church", for God will "spew them out of His mouth". They will have long departed from "sound Gospel". So whether the person is of Jewish or other nationality, I do not know. Scripture appears silent on this. Only Eisogesis gives you the result.

The anti-christ is only described by John in his Epistles. It is not mentioned elsewhere, even in the latter book of Revelations that John wrote. Too much has been made of this term, albeit a true one, it is applicable to all who deny that Jesus is the Christ and has come in the flesh. Again, the anti-christ is a SPIRIT, NOT just one person.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Hi, D. Ernie... I should say you have a good point that interests me. I have also believed that the "false prophet/the abomination of desolation" will arise out of the church. The first time I heard the message of the "spirit of antichrist" was right at the pulpit of my former church. I was shocked when I heard this message preached: Jesus was only a man when He was on earth.... the trinity teaching is a false doctrine.... there is only One God... Jesus is the Father in heaven sitting on the throne alone... This church was a Trinity Church deceived by a Oneness teaching from a jewish christian preacher which was embraced immediately by my fellow trinity believers. The goal is to make christianity a judaistic religion believing in absolutely only ONE God. To enthrone the Son, they have to dethrone the Father, to acknowledge the Son they have to deny the Father since there is only ONE God. It is scarry but true! This "antichrist spirit" was also present during the time of the Apostles. John the beloved Apostle said something about it:

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. 1 John 2:22

Truly, God is One (One here is Echad Elohim "plural" but not Yahud Elohim "singular") in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. This is the confession of the true christian faith revealed by the Holy Spirit to those whom the Father chooses.

We really need to be watchful and vigilant for many will be deceived by these false christs or christians.

Trinity believer,

germanJoy

Edited by germanJoy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I want to tell you all a little bit about myself and what I believe. I am United States Air Force Active Duty. Right now I am currently living in Florida, my last assignment was in North Dakota, I am so happy to be in this part of the world, as I am a native Texan.

I have been observing this topic and I saw a few things that were just a little off. So, here is my opinion of the Anti-christ and the spiritual warfare we are all discussing.

I believe the last anti-christ will be of roman decent, because there are many references to that. Mainly in David's interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream.

I believe the rapture could happen at any time. Once that happens, once all the true christians are removed from Earth, the holy spirit, that dwells within all christians will leave this planet. When that happens, the battle between good and evil will be over and evil will multiply instantaneously and become so powerful, it will grip the world and begin crushing it. Evil will no longer be restrained. Few people will become Christians after the rapture. Those that do, will either die from God's judgement, be executed by the antichrist and his followers or live until the moment Jesus Christ arrives and imprisons and destroys the evil plaguing Earth.

Right now, I believe the one world religion will be islam. I believe this because it is the second most populated religion in the world and is quickly gaining ground on Christianity and Judaism. I believe the Anti-christ will be a good friend of the muslim community and will have their support as their mahdi, eventhough he won't be arab. Islam means to submit. Based on islam's history of violence and fierce suppression of any opposition, I see no other religion capable of using such violent actions to control it's people. I feel secular humanism is a trend and once the supernatural events occur (during the tribulation) all doubts of a Godless universe will be removed.

How do the rest of you feel?