• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/19/1960

I am a Pentecostal 'egghead'. I am as skeptical as the next guy, but this made me cry out to God. We need discernment and usually we can tell fake hype/emotion from genuineness. I sensed the broken Father heart of God through this child and the presence of the Holy Spirit. Some kids could mimic or be manipulated, but this seems to be a genuine cry of the heart as God moved on the child. Acts does say that in the latter days, the children will prophesy and see visions (Acts 2:17-21).

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/12/1969

My heart was stirred and I felt the power of the Holy Spirit as I watched the video. I desire for my son to seek and cry out to Lord the way this child did. We should be crying out to God the way in which this child did.

K

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I willl admit that something like this usually is a turn-off for me because of my upbringing. However, this moved me deeply because I could feel her cry deep within.

I would love to be with her while she is praying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  490
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  02/25/1990

Hey Oliveoil,

I mean this in no offense to anyone, I am pretty skeptical of this.... I know she seems serious... but.. that just seems a little weird to me... I'm sorry...

With love in Christ,

Crystal

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/12/1969

Hey Oliveoil,

I mean this in no offense to anyone, I am pretty skeptical of this.... I know she seems serious... but.. that just seems a little weird to me... I'm sorry...

With love in Christ,

Crystal

There is nothing like the innocence of a child. To hear a child cry out like that is the Holy Spirit. Where would a child get the idea to make something like this up to such a degree. That would be drama beyond a child's ability. Why are you skeptical. Remeber Jesus said Let the little children come unto me. And what a better way to come broken. She sounds like she is laying it all on the line. Besides its not our place to judge. Be Blessed.

K

Hey Oliveoil,

With love in Christ,

Crystal

There is nothing like the innocence of a child. To hear a child cry out like that is the Holy Spirit. Where would a child get the idea to make something like this up to such a degree. That would be drama beyond a child's ability. Why are you skeptical. Remeber Jesus said Let the little children come unto me. And what a better way to come broken. She sounds like she is laying it all on the line. Besides its not our place to judge. Be Blessed.

K

All I was saying is that I am just skeptical.. child or not, when I hear that I just am... Maybe it is that I rarely, if ever hear prayers like that in church. I am not judging. To be perfectly honest, and I don't mean this with anger, I am not judging. If I am, so is everybody else by saying that it is from her heart. Doesn't "judging" go both ways? Right and wrong. I'm sorry, maybe this isn't my place to speak. I don't knwo the girl, and neither do the rest of us. Who are we to judge?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

I think what is more important is did we listen to her words----- and is it our prayer, too.

lol amen Rania.... I get a little ahead of myself when I hear something that just isn't normal to me... (key words are "to me") and I dont' look at the whole picture... the prayer itself .. you are right... we need to examine ourselves and ask, "Is that our prayer".