IGNORED

Saints in tribulation

Biscuit

Try Daniel, and Revelation to start.

Come on, you can do better then that.

Is this how you treat new converts? Throw a bible at'em and say "read this, it's all in there".

If you can't back up the claim, don't make it.

I'm not trying be rude here, but it seems to me that you're just running with the crowd.

Do the books you mentioned deal entirely on the pretrib. rapture? If not, would you please give me something to work with here. Come on, you're a believer, back up your belief's.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Try Daniel, and Revelation to start.

Come on, you can do better then that.

Is this how you treat new converts? Throw a bible at'em and say "read this, it's all in there".

If you can't back up the claim, don't make it.

I'm not trying be rude here, but it seems to me that you're just running with the crowd.

Do the books you mentioned deal entirely on the pretrib. rapture? If not, would you please give me something to work with here. Come on, you're a believer, back up your belief's.

Why are you challenging me?

Yes, in my opinion, they do.

A new believer really needs to concentrate on the "milk" of the Word. I suggest you do that for the time being. Get the good basics about Jesus Christ first. Build up your faith. Be a disciple. Make a disciple. Then consider these end things.

Lady I've been doing this for 30 years. I wasn't talking about myself when I mentioned "new convert".

I'm asking you a serious question pertaining to biblical doctrine. A belief that you say is absolute truth, but you refuse to share that truth.

You either have scripture proof to back up your claim's or you don't. If you do, I'm asking you as a brother in Christ to please show me the truth. If you do not have proof, then you should not be teaching this doctrine.

If you can not teach, you should not preach.

Yes, in my opinion, they do.

A new believer really needs to concentrate on the "milk" of the Word. I suggest you do that for the time being. Get the good basics about Jesus Christ first. Build up your faith. Be a disciple. Make a disciple. Then consider these end things.

Lady I've been doing this for 30 years. I wasn't talking about myself when I mentioned "new convert".

I'm asking you a serious question pertaining to biblical doctrine. A belief that you say is absolute truth, but you refuse to share that truth.

You either have scripture proof to back up your claim's or you don't. If you do, I'm asking you as a brother in Christ to please show me the truth. If you do not have proof, then you should not be teaching this doctrine.

If you can not teach, you should not preach.

:emot-fail: Sorry! I deleted that post!

I am not refusing to share the truth of Jesus Christ! I am authorized by Him alone to teach and preach His Word. Again, I ask you---why are you singling me out?

Pre-trib, Post-trib, Amellennial, Millennial... these are all commonly held "doctrines"...none of which are definitive.

I stand behind the doctrine of Jesus Christ! I dislike those who have pet "doctrines". Sounds like this may be one of those for you.

If I hold to the thought that the Church escapes tribulation, along with millions of other believers, what business is it of yours? It isn't error. It is interpretation of scripture that is not definitive. It doesn't purvey a doctrine of demons, whereby someone could be led away from Christ. So what's yer beef?

Pre-trib, Post-trib, Amellennial, Millennial... these are all commonly held "doctrines"...none of which are definitive.

I stand behind the doctrine of Jesus Christ! I dislike those who have pet "doctrines". Sounds like this may be one of those for you.

Why is it so hard for you to say "I don't know"?

I'm asking you these questions because you chose to enter this thread. You believe in a pretrib. rapture, all I want to know is where do you get your information. I know it's the bible. I would like some specific scripture refs. Is it really all that hard for you to come up with?

I'm not picking on you. If you believe this ( pretrib. stuff ) simply because someone told you, how do you know it's true? Without biblical evidence how can you stand behind this doctrine? I'm not talking believeing in Christ. I'm talking about the pretrib. rapture doctrine. If you're simply going on another's word, you're walking on danderous ground.

So if you will please point me to those scriptures, we can end this right here.

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I'm asking you these questions because you chose to enter this thread. You believe in a pretrib. rapture, all I want to know is where do you get your information. I know it's the bible. I would like some specific scripture refs. Is it really all that hard for you to come up with?

I'm not picking on you. If you believe this ( pretrib. stuff ) simply because someone told you, how do you know it's true? Without biblical evidence how can you stand behind this doctrine? I'm not talking believing in Christ. I'm talking about the pretrib. rapture doctrine. If you're simply going on another's word, you're walking on danderous ground.

Hi man,

This thread is as you said about the pre-trib rapture. That is why we are discussing the doctrine of the pre-trib rapture.

Why don't the pre-tribers want their doctrine scrutinized? Because if it is found wanting they will have to rethink their whole theology. They will have to get real with God and "prepare" for the coming days. By prepare I mean become mature in hearing and trusting the Holy Spirit. Something I find is totally lacking in the church. Am I saying I have a corner on the Holy Spirit. In no way. I have realized though in my own life that I am deficient to the extent that I am concerned about the coming days. I WAS pre-trib for much of my christian walk but have come to the conclusion that it is just not there and is an unsound doctrine, originating with demons.

1Ti 4:1

I'm not picking on you. If you believe this ( pretrib. stuff ) simply because someone told you, how do you know it's true? Without biblical evidence how can you stand behind this doctrine? I'm not talking believeing in Christ. I'm talking about the pretrib. rapture doctrine. If you're simply going on another's word, you're walking on danderous ground.

I don't have a hard time saying I don't know something. Never did. I certainly did have excellent teachers, but they used the Word, and I use it too! I am not walking on dangerous ground. I am grounded just fine, thanks. But I am not responding to your challenge as the spirit of it is just not right.

It doesn't matter if we disagree on the end times! What matters is what we say about Jesus. Now that is something I would argue about.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Right, Axe! :noidea: Jesus is where we can all come together. He's our common ground. :24: