• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Sometimes, it seems, people get confused with the Church that is raptured and the christians during the tribulation.

Assuredly, there will be christians during the tribulation. The judgments of God will show many that He is God and they will turn to him. This will start with those who were brought up in the church but were not "right" with God. The Word of God will sperad throughout the world and multitudes will come to christ. These "new christians" will most definetly go through the tribulation with only a fragment living to the coming of Christ in triamph. Most of those who live to the end will be the remnant of Isreal who have returned to God through their belief in Jesus Christ.

Those who come to know Christ during the tribulation will be the Saints who are martyred. Jesus will return to take those that are His. Being those that placed their belief in Christ as savior but died before the rapture, then those that are alive and have placed their belief in Christ.

The next problem seems to come in not understanding that there is the rapture, the taking of belivers by Jesus, before the tribulation, The Judgment of nations before the 1000 year reign, and the final ressurection, which will then take all those who believed in God and followed his will, but died before Jesus came and died on the cross for our sins. Then ALL of those judged worthy (those who accepted the gift of Jesus Christ, and those who followed the will of God before) will enter into Heaven for eternity.

Hi Akabu,

Welcome to WB.

If you have read this thread then you know that the grip that we post-trib-er have is that the pre-trib-ers make these statements and fail to show how they arrived at the conclusions FROM THE SCRIPTURES. It is obvious that you believe the above.

Just answer one question from the scriptures. Where does it say that Jesus will remove believers before the Great Tribulation? If you do that we might have a starting point to discuss the scriptures.

LT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

We all use the same scriptures and derive each of our own perspective on end time events. There are a few different camps, and there are valid reasons why each believes what they do. This is one area in scripture that is not definitive.

We have to be accepting of each other's views and not condemning, for it is not something that affects our walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.

So, please refrain from asking Pre-tribbers for scriptural backing--we all use the same references.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

We all use the same scriptures and derive each of our own perspective on end time events. There are a few different camps, and there are valid reasons why each believes what they do. This is one area in scripture that is not definitive.

We have to be accepting of each other's views and not condemning, for it is not something that affects our walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.

So, please refrain from asking Pre-tribbers for scriptural backing--we all use the same references.

You go girl! :emot-hug: I just have to say, there are more than one area one scripture that is not definitive & that do not affect our walk so these things shouldn't tear us appart either!

Sorry, but I hold to my understanding of this. It is not sequential, but rather a reiteration of Rev 11:15.

Hi FA,

This was in response to the Post reprinted below. Are you saying that Rev. 19:1-10 is reiteration of Rev.11:15? This is the seventh/last trumpet also referred to by Paul. So the marriage happens after the seventh trumpet? After the tribulation?

LT

OK larry!

First, you must know as I do, that there are differing dispensational interpretations. I hold the view of millions and others hold others. There is no solid piece of scripture that delineates all of these things concretely.

Revelation 19:7-10 we read...

"7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.

I believe the scriptures are definitive in all area that are addressed. The disciples asked The Lord point blank about His return and the end of all things. Jesus answered their Question! Jesus told us we can know the season but not the day nor the hour of His return. And He only talks about one return.

I'm not condemning you nor anyone. But I don't have to accept your views either. Especially If I know them to be unsound doctrine. I am to earnestly contend for the faith. And if it is bad doctrine it is a lie and therefore IT DOES AFFECT OUR WALK WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Why are you asking me to refrain from examining the scriptures??????? Why don't you let Akabu answer for himself??????? You all use the same references. Most often these are statements ABOUT scripture TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.

And just because you have someone pat you on the back and say they agree with you does not make is right or true. God says it will be a remnant that will be saved, not the majority. This is not a democracy where majority rules. I find the majority is most often wrong. Jesus said that the majority is on the broad road leading to destruction.

LT

These things do not affect our salvation, larry. It is fruitless to vehemently defend any particular view.

The only walk it affects is the walk of the person who holds so fast to one view that his lovewalk is affected.

Blessings! :D

If you don't have scripture back up your claims, who's word are you relying on? Are you simply running with the crowd in hopes that the numbers will get you there?

If you all use the same ref., how did you come by them? Who is your teacher? Is he a man of God or a seller of many books?

You make claims and when asked to produce scripture ref., you say you all use the same refs. What are those refs.? If you're right and I'm wrong, I would really like to know.

Well, man....

Those who read Revelation all read the same thing and we often get differing views. The same reference I use to explain what I believe is the same reference someone else would use to support his belief.

Why is that so hard to understand? That is what I meant.

Blessings :whistling:

Well, man....

Those who read Revelation all read the same thing and we often get differing views. The same reference I use to explain what I believe is the same reference someone else would use to support his belief.

Why is that so hard to understand? That is what I meant.

Blessings :whistling:

So why won't you provide those scriptures and explain them? And do all of your claim's come from the book of Rev.? Is your belief not mentioned anywhere else in the bible?

All I want are the scriptures you get your belief's from. You don't even have to explain them, I know I asked you too but you don't have too. Just give me the books and the numbers. Me and the Lord will go through them together.

Any cooperation on your part would be greatly appreciated.

Try Daniel, and Revelation to start.