• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I had this dream on January 15, 2006, which I recorded in my journal. I believe God brought it to my recall last night, April 26th, and that he possibly made an interpretation. First I'll share the dream, and then what may be the interpretation:

Sunday, January 15, 2006, 9:35 AM - Many dreams - I have been having many dreams lately about the coming judgment of God, of warning people and of persecution, rejection and people in my family thinking I'm crazy. I just had another such dream. My husband's family is definitely in it.

This dream had to do with a light going on over someone's head being the sign that the antichrist is near. I was warning people on websites, and my ID was still Christ's Free Servant. My B-I-L told me about a site where he went and I wanted to go there, too.

I was in a dentist office and they were wanting to work on my teeth, but I thought it was pointless (I guess because time was so short). Anyway, there was just this whole feeling of being hated and persecuted and rejected, particularly by my husband's family.

The part of the dream that I highlighted is the part that was brought to my memory last night. (I did not remember when I had the dream, so I searched through three months of journals today to find it.) And, then the Lord reminded me about al-Zawahiri's video tape that aired on Tuesday. The big deal about the tape seemed to be the fact that you could see al-Zawahiri

Edited by Christ's Free Servant

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark..." Matthew 24:36-38

I bring up this Scripture, not to discourage you, but to encourage you. I also believe dark days are near, but as Noah heeded God's warning and lived, so may we also. May the Lord make it plain.

(I wouldn't put off needed dental work if I were you. Might not be available one day.)

"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark..." Matthew 24:36-38

I bring up this Scripture, not to discourage you, but to encourage you. I also believe dark days are near, but as Noah heeded God's warning and lived, so may we also. May the Lord make it plain.

(I wouldn't put off needed dental work if I were you. Might not be available one day.)

Thank you! I appreciate your words. Actually, I do have a dental appt May 3rd. I think in the dream I was thinking of those days when good dental work would no longer be available. But, should the Lord tarry, I will certainly take advantage of all health care that is provided until then. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I had a dream that I went to my Uncles house- I was speaking to him-he looked up and turned on a light-he said I just need to shed light on it.

He was born again- about 3 months later. I thought that was awesome.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Hello sister sue,

Is there more detail to the dream?

Guest mahanaim

hello, Sue -

here is the discernment for your dream at the dentist office:

your teeth speak of your testimony. others want it changed but you resisted. your in-laws don't have a soft heart for the Lord and resent your testimony.

you should pray for them regularly and seek the Lord for wisdom and direction on how to approach them....

may the Lord soften their hearts and lift the veil from their eyes.

hello, Sue -

here is the discernment for your dream at the dentist office:

your teeth speak of your testimony. others want it changed but you resisted. your in-laws don't have a soft heart for the Lord and resent your testimony.

you should pray for them regularly and seek the Lord for wisdom and direction on how to approach them....

may the Lord soften their hearts and lift the veil from their eyes.

Thank you! I appreciate that!

Hello sister sue,

Is there more detail to the dream?

Felix,

There was more detail, but I did not write it all down. I thought I wrote it down some place, but I can not find where I wrote it. I think it was in a school building, but I'm not sure. All I recorded were bits and pieces of it, because that is all I could remember. Nonetheless, while trying to find it, I did find this other one I thought you might find interesting:

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I woke up this morning at 3:30 a.m. and could not get back to sleep. I had flu symptoms of head cold, sore throat, ear ache, fever and chills, etc. so I got up and made myself a cup of tea and had my quiet time with the Lord. I read Psalm 40:

I waited patiently for the LORD;

he turned to me and heard my cry.

2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,

out of the mud and mire;

he set my feet on a rock

and gave me a firm place to stand.

3 He put a new song in my mouth,

a hymn of praise to our God.

Many will see and fear

and put their trust in the LORD.

4 Blessed is the man

who makes the LORD his trust,

who does not look to the proud,

to those who turn aside to false gods.

5 Many, O LORD my God,

are the wonders you have done.

The things you planned for us

no one can recount to you;

were I to speak and tell of them,

they would be too many to declare.

6 Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,

but my ears you have pierced;

burnt offerings and sin offerings

you did not require.

7 Then I said,

I had a dream that I went to my Uncles house- I was speaking to him-he looked up and turned on a light-he said I just need to shed light on it.

He was born again- about 3 months later. I thought that was awesome.

Candi,

That is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!!

Correction: It was not Al-Zawahri in the videotape I mentioned. It was Al-Zarqawi. Their names look and sound so similar. Anyway, Osama put out a tape on Sunday, Al-Zarqawi put out the video tape on Tuesday that I mentioned, and then Al-Zawahri put out a video tape yesterday - 1 - 2 - 3!