Guest Troyboy!!!

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

."Sorry, but I guess I'm going to Hell. At least I'll be with people like Stephen Hawking and Darwin. You know, the educated members of society."

ENTER - Sir Isaac Newton.

Newton: "I think I will retire at this ripe young age and try to prove the existence of God mathmatically".

tabby 385: " Wha....you mean there are educated people that believe in God?"

Newton: "Why yes, my dear, Heaven is filled with us."

Mark777: "Phew, thats good, I thought I was going to have to burn my degrees."

Let this be a lesson to all you boys and girls. Obtuse thinking can get you in trouble.

(A message from the eductaed people in Heaven society.)

Just joking! :emot-pray:

Sir Isaac really wasn't the greatest person on Earth...

I'll survive not being around some guy who sits around ripe apple trees.

EDIT: Not to mention he lived around the 1600 and 1700s, when it really wasn't okay to be nonreligious.

Oh, and I have Leonardo Da Vinci too!

Edited by tabby385

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  02/21/1986

We non-Christians also have Ghandi, Neitchze, most of the important philosphers of the past couple of centuries, and, as a bonus, we do NOT have anyone from the Bush family. :emot-pray:

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  29

We non-Christians also have Ghandi, Neitchze, most of the important philosphers of the past couple of centuries, and, as a bonus, we do NOT have anyone from the Bush family. :wub:

Thank Go...

Er, Nietzsche!

:emot-pray:

I'm a christian, but right now, I'm questioning it. I was even thinking about being a pastor for a bit, but now, I'm finding tons of things that support an antichristian view almsot without flaw. What do i do? I mean, I'm a very scientific person, and very intellectual if you will, so I'm looking for some 'proof' of God's existence. HELP ME! I know they say live by faith and not by sight, but please help, cuz im finding it hard to........

Hey, we all doubt at times, but when you open that door to doubts you know who takes a hold of that door and will little by little open it wider and wider with more and more doubts until you are buried under the weight of doubt. That's the beauty of faith. You only need a mustard seed size and with each trusting and resisting of temptations, your faith grows and grows. Just ask the One who made you, He knows your fears, He won't let you down. No one said the road of Faith was smooth and easy, it's not. LNJ

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Birthday:  10/05/1973

Hey brother

No huge scripture based lengthy email reply from me, just been reading what everyone has written and am blown away by the love and faith, if that isnt "proof" in God then I dunno what is!!!!

To me, I compare your seeking to before I was saved. when I was diagnosed with cancer, and I spent every spare second I had on the internet finding out heaps of information on what I had, which led me to every single cancer site ever. By the end of it, I had scared myself silly and had not one cancer, but about 5000000000000 according to what I had read.!!!!!

I knew what I had, yet kept searching for more answers.

You know what you have, dont keep searching sweetheart! The kingdom of god is within you. The devil will use every available book, web page and person to throw you off balance.

Listen only to God and block your ears to all the attacks!

When I was under attack by doubting unsaved friends recently, I was woken up at 4am with "psalm 118, psalm 118" in my head. I had never read any of the psalms before. After reading it, I was blown away. I asked god to reveal what he wanted me to gain from it and this is what I wrote down at 4am in the morning!

Remove yourself from the bees. These people will surround you and try to sting you with their lies. But like bees, once they sting, they will die and so will will their lies.

God IS real.

love ya brother

lisa lollipop

xxxxxxx :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/04/1963

Sir Isaac really wasn't the greatest person on Earth...

I'll survive not being around some guy who sits around ripe apple trees.

What an undermining statement with regards to one of the greatest scientific minds of the modern era!

Quite strange coming from a person who bases his worldview in Science.

Who, according to you, is the greatest person on earth?

'secondeve'

We non-Christians also have Ghandi, Neitchze, most of the important philosphers of the past couple of centuries...

We Christians have Jesus and we are doing great without those philosophers. In the end, we are interested in having our sins forgiven and enjoy the eternal life we obtain in, with and through Him.

By the way, what have you learned from Nietzsche's works?

'Mark777'

Mark777: "Phew, thats good, I thought I was going to have to burn my degrees."

Let this be a lesson to all you boys and girls. Obtuse thinking can get you in trouble.

(A message from the eductaed people in Heaven society.)

Just joking!

I'm glad you brought that up, Mark.

Some non-believers are so blinded by their secular arrogance that they think Christians have committed intellectual suicide. LOL!

'Lisa'

God IS real.

love ya brother

lisa lollipop

Wonderful and powerful testimony, Lisa. May Our Gracious Lord Bless You Abundantly!

Blessings to all

Edited by Jorge S

Maybe I misphrased that.

Truth is from all around you. It is NOT from the Bible. It is from what happens from day-to-day. It is from things that can be proven. It isn't from unverified writings of ancient people.

What did Jesus say? I AM the WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. So Truth does come from the Bible!

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  416
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

"I'm glad you brought that up, Mark.

Some non-believers are so blinded by their secular arrogance that they think Christians have committed intellectual suicide. LOL!"

I know, young people are taught awful things in public school and colleges. I should know, I'm a college Professor. I have heard it all. And when young people want to follow the lust of their hearts and college Professors are up in the pulpit... I mean in the class room telling them that nothing really matters but materialism, what do you think the young people are going to want to do? Follow their lusts.

Lets pray about that.

Mark

Daniel,

I believe because I know. So do you. We just know different things.

Mark

Well Daniel,

Just for kicks, at my University the Philosophy department is trying to undermine Christianity by telling these kids about stupid Bible contradictions that have been answered a million times over. I have confronted the Professors responsible for it. They had no defense but it didn't stop them from repeating them.

There is an anitChristian bias on campuses and that bias leads the adherents to some silly teaching.

My favorite, Astronomy instructor telling his class that the Bible teachs the earth is flat. He was sure it did, he told me. But couldn't show me. I'm sure he is still telling his classes that it does.

Was that enough kicks for now?

Mark