Ovedya

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Whoa! ByHisGrace, it wasn't God-man in the fornication thing, it was people heavily involved in the TBN ministry. :rolleyes:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

byHisGrace, you should go back and reread the posts slowly that God-man put up. He was not doing the wrong! He has been trying to help everyone coming out of these false teachers doctrine.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Well, actually, what G-man was saying was that he and his wife were hurt because most of their "friends" didn't come to their wedding and found out it was because his wife was pregnant with their first child when they got married - but [certain individual who's i.d. was edited out] was having an affair and did not receive such a cold shoulder. Hypocracy.

Also, it wasn't one thing that bothered him about the "ministry," it was the accumulation of everything. I mean, when a Christian leader tells you to send in your prayer requests, and promises to pray over them, but then those prayers are totally ignored...? That alone is enough reason to call the ministry into account.

Make sense?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

. Of about 80 invitations, only 10 people showed up. Why? Well, you see, my wife was pregnant with our first child when we were married. One of our friends told us that nobody came because of this.

I went and read the post again, and it still sounds like fornication to me: What am I missing here? The last time I heard, I was sure that's what causes people to be pregnant on their wedding day. :rolleyes:

Guest New Creature

Hey Pasty,

The book by Jim Bakker was called "Prosperity and the coming Apocalypse." We had a good laugh this morning because she had thought that the book was about prosperity and had not read it yet because she has so many prosperity books. She really wished she had read it sooner. She says its a very good book about the WoF group, but he goes a little off on the whole End Times thing. He's a post-trib, so if you are to than you will get even more out of the book.

<><God Bless ><>

Teresa

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

.  Of about 80 invitations, only 10 people showed up.  Why?  Well, you see, my wife was pregnant with our first child when we were married.  One of our friends told us that nobody came because of this.

I went and read the post again, and it still sounds like fornication to me: What am I missing here? The last time I heard, I was sure that's what causes people to be pregnant on their wedding day. :rolleyes:

I apologize BHG. My fault - I misunderstood. I was wrong :down: :t2:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

God-man-excuse me if I misunderstood-I just read this whole thread today-so I may have missed something-but it sounded a little like-they got upset with you because you were in sin (fornication) at the time?

God-man, you are a loving man and handled this with much grace and dignity. I pray to be able to handle things in this manner someday. Thank you for teaching me in the Lord how to handle things in a Godly way.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

For one: We were all fornicators at one time because we were without God. We have all repented also. Am I wrong on this?

As our example Paul honestly wrote, "And these things were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God." (1 Cor. 6:11)