• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

An exceptionally stormy meeting of the Jerusalem City Council was held Thursday following a proposal to prepare for the Gay Pride Parade which will be held in the city in August.

#%var_url%#

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

Prepare ye the way of the antichrist.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Gay pride parades. I had a debate with a homosexual in the Myspace forums about Gays promoting their lifestyle. He justified promoting homosexuality by accusing the "straight" people of doing the same. I don't know about you but I have yet to go to a parade promoting the hetrosexual lifestyle, but its time we do. Someone should arrange "family day" parades or something to counter the never-ending attempts by the gay community to promote such sinfull and unscriptural behavior.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Gay pride parades. I had a debate with a homosexual in the Myspace forums about Gays promoting their lifestyle. He justified promoting homosexuality by accusing the "straight" people of doing the same. I don't know about you but I have yet to go to a parade promoting the hetrosexual lifestyle, but its time we do. Someone should arrange "family day" parades or something to counter the never-ending attempts by the gay community to promote such sinfull and unscriptural behavior.

I think their argument is that "everyday is straight pride day." Seriously, you can walk down the street and see heterosexual couples walking hand in hand and no one thinks anything of it.

Still, I am loathe to celebrate homosexuality. I once wrote a very funny diatribe on this but it is not appropriate for this forum.

To be Gay, or homosexual is sin enough, but isn't it said that the greatest sin of all is pride? You can immagine then that to be proud of being a sinner is insulting to God and then to call such people priests of God is even more insulting. I can't immagine how any Christian can "tolerate" such behavior. Since the sin is not against us it is not our place to firgive these sins, but we cannot associate ourselve with such people nor are we to encourge them.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Zechariah 7:9-10 - Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother: And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

I can't immagine how any Christian can "tolerate" such behavior.

...that's exactly what any good chrstian should do. It's god's duty to judge, it's our duty to spread the message of god. Avoid spreading a message of hatred, that does no good for anyone (plus it makes us look really bad.)

Guest jckduboise
Zechariah 7:9-10 - Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother: And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

...that's exactly what any good chrstian should do. It's god's duty to judge, it's our duty to spread the message of god. Avoid spreading a message of hatred, that does no good for anyone (plus it makes us look really bad.)

Spreading the word of God does not equal tolerance to behaviors unacceptable to God. We are not to judge but we are not required to tolerate what God considers an abomination.

Spreading the word of God does not equal tolerance to behaviors unacceptable to God. We are not to judge but we are not required to tolerate what God considers an abomination.

Exactly! We are called to REBUKE and to CORRECT out of love. We are not told to tolerate sin just because we fear offending someone or hurting their feelings.

Guest jckduboise

Exactly! We are called to REBUKE and to CORRECT out of love. We are not told to tolerate sin just because we fear offending someone or hurting their feelings.

Amen to that and it should be of no concern to us how we appear in the eyes of man.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Amen to that and it should be of no concern to us how we appear in the eyes of man.

Love your neighbor as you would love yourself...

I'm starting a hedro pride parade...where we all march around and say ....look at me....I ,by the very nature of the universe ,make babies with my wife. And we'll all dance around in the street fully clothed....and in our right minds... Well hold banners that say....no big thing folks- get a grip.......that should make for an interesting point.

Actually, a better idea would be to have a Christian pride parade. When was the last time you saw a heterosexual tied to a post and beaten to death by a homosexual? Actually, when was the first time you've seen a homosexual assault a heterosexual unprovoked? Coming out and saying "Hey look at me, I'm just like everyone else, I've got an easy life, if I love someone I can marry them legally, my family never disowned me for my sexual orientation, I've never had to deal with extreme hatred outside of most major cities" isn't something to be "proud" of.

Basically what I'm saying is that it takes a LOT of courage to come out and say you're gay. Especially in the holy city of Jerusalem. It doesn't take anything at all to say you're straight, people expect that, it's considered normal and no one will ever hate you for it. At least with a christian pride parade there'd be some opposing force, someone who think's you're wrong, and you can be proud to proclaim to them that you're a christian.