Guest C.D. Light

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Are we living in the end times, or the last days the Bible has warnings about? Some say we are, others say not yet. Any comments?

There is no doubt that we are living in the end of the end times.

When the time for His return is near, the earth will be as it was in the days of Noah..filled with violence and we cn all agree to that. Just one of many signs that point to His soon coming.

Blessings,

Rama

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Hello commentor

Welcome aboard

We are rapidly reaching the technological and global politics to make the prophecies of the books of Daniel and Revelation achievable.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Guest C.D. Light

I believe we are in a time right now that is just like it was in Noah's Day.  The masses are always looking for a party, or a good time, and are absorbed in all the distractions they can find. They have no idea what is happening around them, the condition the world is in, and insist that "things will get better".  Not to worry.

I'm sure we're not in any 7 yr Tribulation period which is the real End Time.

But Im also certain we are near the time of the Rapture where Christ will decend ONLY to the clouds, and call us UP.  There's no reason why that couldnt happen at any time.  

THAT must happen first, and immediately after that the 1st Seal is opened and that will begin the timeclock of the 7 yrs of The Great Tribulation period.

Christians are not looking for the 2nd Coming;  we are looking for him to call us UP.  Then 7 yrs later, His 2nd Coming takes place.  It will also be OUR 2nd coming too since we will Return with Him, and establish the New Kingdom on Earth.

CD

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Are we living in the end times, or the last days the Bible has warnings about?
We're each of us certainly living in our end times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I believe it's 11:30 P.M. Just a 1/2 hour before midnight. The Lords puzzle is almost finished. A few pieces yet to be placed.

I'm not having a second coming! He is. He went to prepare a place for me. If it were'nt so he wouldn't have told me.

I had a discussion with a non believer at work the other day. He was relating something to the effect of how we in America are even obscene.He said  "How can we call ourselves a Christian nation? We put 8 bedroom mansions on every piece of available land. Then we have to have the centers of corporate profit to support the individuals in said house. Most of the world gets by in shanty's and a meager existence of sustanence. These people with the extravagant homes must work all the time just to pay the mortgage. They get home so late. To just see the kids to bed and see the nanny off.Then they wonder how come the kid when he's 18 has a sawed off shotgun under the bed." I told him they are worshipping Idols. The large House, the Large Car, The Good life. Reaping what their sowing. I pray for him daily as he is a self proclaimed " Hater." I also told him those peoples possesions and wealth will do them no good. I am not anticapitolist. I just think we live obscenely in this country.

My point being. That if these spiritually dead nonbelievers can see this. How close are we really?(Real close)

The small Tribulations we see now are nothing to compare to whats coming.

I think we are in the beginnings of Sorrows spoken of in Matthew 24.

The next verse 9 is what I'm concerned about "Then shall they deliver you (even you) up to be afflicted, and shall kill you (There's that word again): and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake." (The you he is talking about is the Christians he is addressing. All of us. My {emphasis on MY}names sake is  the name of our Lord. Whom is speaking. None other than our savior Jesus Christ.)

I pray I'm ready to stand for him.

Peace, Love, Amen. :thumb:

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Perilous Times

2Tm:3:1: This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

M't:24:4: And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

"Endure" unto the end of what? The World? Or maybe your own life! Saints, we have an abundance of "last days" prophets, teachers and doom-sayers, some annointed, some totally rediculous in their "assesment" of the state of things on this lovely planet. We have more than enough "information" out there to keep us blowing from one side of the road to the other on the subject of these times we live in. I suspect a lot of time is being wasted by some of us on the persuit of this subject. I suspect some of us are too distracted from the "way" to pay attention to the deadly issues regarding our working out of our salvation.

I propose to you another view of all this...whether the "end" comes in your lifetime or not, your own life can END in a heartbeat and if you are not following the example of Christ and obeying His commands, who cares what happens to this old world of ours? I submit to you that from birth, we live in perilous times. From "spiritual re-birth" we live in perilous times. We can lose our spiritual life at any turn in the road. And why?... because we are not holding on to our first love. Yep, Jesus Christ. Our focus shifts to the things of this world and the Pride of life and the Lord takes another "back seat".

God will reveal to us, what He wants, when He wills it. We all know the noose is tightening on all things good and pure that pertain to God. We know real persecution is at the doorstep of our own country. We see the "signs". Let's gear up and resume our striving to have the Lord "abide" with us NOW! If your soul is required of you tomorrow, can you honestly say you've been ready to be welcomed into Life by Jesus? Think about it Saints...what does it matter if you gain all the knowledge there is if you forget your place on the narrow way?

What does it matter if the man of perdition stands in the Temple if you've disobeyed God's commands?

What does it matter if "they" come to put you to death if you've strayed from the Good Shepherd's teaching and protection?

Study all you want. That is good and scriptural, but make your daily, hourly walk in the Word and commands of God your first and only priority! When you take that last breath, time has run out, "game over", no more chances! Think about it.

Ph'p:2:12: Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Lu:13:24: Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

M'r:8:36: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

For the true follower of Jesus Christ, this whole life is perilous AND glorious! Put your total trust in God. His son bought and paid for you! Take up that cross and follow Him daily. And don't leave "The Way"! Jesus is the way! The rewards are great!

Note well: Deception has come upon us as prophesied and the "Deceivers" come in the name of Christ! The only way to know this deception and avoid the snare is to know your Lord, Jesus! Stay in the Word and prayer...He ain't out there in the desert...He's right inside your heart! Give it all up to Him. Be saved!

Amen

The Narrow Way