IGNORED

Boycott American Airlines

mobile21

We should speak against sin, but not busy ourselves pointing a finger against one group of people.

We are the salt of the earth, and must be an example to the world.

Do I love my sneakers, yes. I walk a lot. But if God says, take them of and walk barefoot, it will take me 30 seconds.

We all love the Lord, I don't know any Christian who loves the world more then God. Be serious.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Peace brother,

I speak of walking in the Spirit.

Mind you I am very serious.

We are the salt . But what if the salt has lost it's flavour. Then it is good for nothing. Who flavours the salt?

We all love the Lord, I don't know any Christian who loves the world more then God. Be serious.

I know many that Love their religion more than they Love G-d. I know many that feel that it is more important to own a $75,000.oo Range Rover than it is to make a Pleasing offering. One from the heart . One from obedience. One from an examination and a submitting to the circumcision of the heart.

1Pe

I am sorry I spoken out of frustration. I have a hard time lately, seems every Christian board in the world has focused on homosexuals and lost it's real focus, like you said, our Lord, Jesus.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Mobile -- People don't fly often enough to "boycott" American, or any airline, for that manner. Plus, with an expense like at least 300 bucks, I don't think people really care who they support, but look for the best deal. Nike supports Homosexuality... lets throw away all our shoes... yeah.... rriigghhttt....

You may not fly 30 times a year but even if it's only 1 and you let AA know that you are choosing another airline because of their specific support to the event, then it can make a difference. We are not talking about the boycotts against Disney or Microsoft that are nearly impossible but to an airline that is a pretty easy thing to do.

P.S. what's that Nike thing?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

I am sorry I spoken out of frustration. I have a hard time lately, seems every Christian board in the world has focused on homosexuals and lost it's real focus, like you said, our Lord, Jesus.

I believe right now society's most common sin is sexual depravity so when you fight this, you are doing what Jesus invited us to do.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

We should speak against sin, but not busy ourselves pointing a finger against one group of people.

I don't feel that by choosing carefully where my money goes , that I am pointing a finger at anyone , but why prosper companies who stand against everything I stand for? It's counterproductive. The only way to get the attention of these companies ,is to hit them in their pocketbooks. Sorry, but I've gotta use the only voice I have left in the world. I won't judge you for your Nikes, but please don't judge me for my moral convictions either. Peace, and blessings to you!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Mobile -- People don't fly often enough to "boycott" American, or any airline, for that manner. Plus, with an expense like at least 300 bucks, I don't think people really care who they support, but look for the best deal. Nike supports Homosexuality... lets throw away all our shoes... yeah.... rriigghhttt....

You may not fly 30 times a year but even if it's only 1 and you let AA know that you are choosing another airline because of their specific support to the event, then it can make a difference. We are not talking about the boycotts against Disney or Microsoft that are nearly impossible but to an airline that is a pretty easy thing to do.

Whenever Christians get on this "boycott" or "Protest March" bandwagon, I just have to interject. Respectfully and in Love I remind all:

Eph

Exactly that's what I said (earlier). And I asked for the list of "immoral behavior" against which we should stand up, but got the asnwer "It's in the bible", which means "let's persecute homosexuals" and nobody else.

Exactly that's what I said (earlier). And I asked for the list of "immoral behavior" against which we should stand up, but got the asnwer "It's in the bible", which means "let's persecute homosexuals" and nobody else.

Happy, I feel that you are putting words in my mouth.Idon't understand how you took my view to mean that I wish to persecute homosexuals. I don't wish to persecute anyone. Watching my money is one way I try to "be in the world, but not of it" .Also, you may be surprised to hear this, but my family hasn't watched TV in nearly two years. We feel that it's more important to be set apart, than to be entertained. That is important to our family. The way you feel about these things is between you and The Lord, I haven't challanged you on that.I wouldn't challange you on it. It's not any of my business. I simply agreed with 21 on this issue, and stated it. I respect your oppinion, and I'm sorry that my oppinion offended you, but it stands. Let me ask you in love to please not twist my words. I will love you, I will pray for you, but I will not contend with you. Peace, and blessings to you ,in Christ Jesus . :laugh:

Whenever Christians get on this "boycott" or "Protest March" bandwagon, I just have to interject. Respectfully and in Love I remind all:

Eph