• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

The Defense Department released videos on Tuesday of the American Airlines jet that slammed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001. The terrorist attack killed 189 people.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/usatoday-co...o_x-htm-csp-34/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

The white blurred streak...

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

The white blurred streak...

Exactly

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

The plane landed near my office.

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

I was watching it happen on tv in my house and I was horrified..

I cannot even imagine what it was like to have actually been there to see it.. :shades_smile:

it does not feel like nearly 5 years does it...

Guest shiloh357
How come they have never showed us the actual plane?

A Large Boeing would show up better than a blurred blip.

If the blur is the plane, why is the building already on fire? The blur is in the air.

Why do they still feel the need to "prove" a plane hit the pentagon 5 years later?

Because they have wierdos out there trying to prove that no plane ever hit the Pentagon. The conspiracy nuts want to pretend that Bush's people planted a bomb at the Pentagon, or something and then fabricated the whole "plane" story. Of course these same conspiracy nuts have yet to explain of every passenger on flight 77, including a particularly famous female journalist, who is on record as having made a cell phone call concerning the hi-jackers before the crash of the plane.

So how do YOU know that a plane fly at 350 mph would not have appeared as more than a blur in a few seconds of video?? Are you a physics expert???

I have watched the video in question. I don t see where you think that the Pentagon was on fire before the "blur." Video shows the plane hitting the building, and in fact, there were two cameras that show this from two vantage points.

There are plenty of eye-witnesses available who saw and heard the plane, and there are photos of small pieces of wreckage. Only the most ardent conspiracy theorists continue to believe the silly notion that it was anything other than a plane.

• Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Why do you use the tone you use? I never said a plane did not fly into the pentagon, I am questioning why no one has produced one bit of video clearly showing it.

I assure you that I am no conspiracy theorist and I also assure you that I am far from silly.

I am also not rude or condescending to those who disagree with me or have the "nerve" to ask questions in a country that is supposed to be free.

The footage was held back to keep the jury pool clean during the trial in VA. It's also painful for those of us who lost friends and collegues that day.

Guest shiloh357
I assure you that I am no conspiracy theorist and I also assure you that I am far from silly.

I did not call you a conspiracy theorist, and I did not call you silly.

I am questioning why no one has produced one bit of video clearly showing it.

I was responding to why the need to prove it was a plane.

Furthermore, YOU said that the plane would show up as more than a blur, I challenged your expertise to make such an assertion.

The fact that I called the notion that it was a bomb or a missile silly, and you took my remarks personally, would imply that you see an certain amount of legitmacy to those claims.

I simply answered your question. You asked why the need to prove it was a plane, and my response was that it is necessary since conspiracy theories abound that try to pin not only the attack on the Pentagon, but WTC and the plane that crashed in PA, on the Bush Administration.

I never said a plane did not fly into the pentagon
But your questions indicate that you do not believe that it did. You falsely claim that the video shows the Pentagon on fire before the plane (er mean "blur") strikes it. You need to watch the video again.

You claim that they never showed us the actual plane, again implying your disbelief in the assertion that the plane was used.

The Moussoui trial confirmed the presence of the plane, cell phone records from passengers on the hijacked plane are a matter of public record, as are the photos of the fragments of the plane, as are eyewitness accounts of those near the Pentagon.

Furthermore, the passenger list from plane still needs to be accounted for. If the whole plane theory is a myth, then those who believe such need to explain what happened to the people on the passenger list who are now dead. Did they die on the plane?? If not, then how did they die??? The plane did not crash elsewhere, as there is no wreckage apart from the plane wreckage found at the Pentagon.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/26/1961

Amen Shiloh357!!

Blessings, kamusat