• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

7TH MAY 06

VISION: LIQUID GEM FALL

Very recently, I saw THICK torrents of liquid gems being poured down to earth. They fell like waterfalls from heaven. They were all different colors. First gem fall was Sapphire. Then the other liquid gems, joined in and it looked like a concert of colors. Many did not want this liquid to fall on their heads, so they'd step aside to avoid being drenched, in 'colored water' as they thought that's what it was. There were men in white suits, who were loathe to have their clothes stained by this, displaying utter revulsion, they would edge away from this liquid gem.

For those that stood under the Liquid Gem fall, the liquid embedded on them as gems ( I was reminded of Isaiah 54 within the vision). It was beautiful.

But those who received not the sapphire liquid, this simply ran on the ground and looked like pitch/ Tar and covered their fields which were almost bald, producing little or nothing. For such there would be no yield from the land at all. The land was locked airtight.

Nothing would ever grow on that plot of land.

But for those who gladly stood under the Liquid Gem Fall, the liquid had set on their bodies, and solidified as various colored gems, so that they looked bejeweled. For such as these, if they were located in the same vicinity as the pitch/tar covered barren fields, a verdant patch large enough to feed them would appear, so that even if the 'tarred' zone was

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Thanks for sharing this vision. I'm glad the Lord led you here to post this. Amen

Guest jckduboise

I cannot even begin to tell you how much joy I feel with you sharing this with us. I am happy to see that there are people such as yourself that have the faith to write this even though not all live in the spiritual nor do they think or talk out of the box...may God continue to bless you as He obviously has been..

I feel as if you wrote those words just for me...thank you so much.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2

Thanks for sharing this vision. I'm glad the Lord led you here to post this. Amen

Thank you Felix for your encouraging words. I am truly glad too that I posted this here. In fact there's another vision that I believe is very encouraging and that is titled THE PEOPLE OF GOD WILL SNIFF. I will post it later.

God bless you

Swarna Jha

I cannot even begin to tell you how much joy I feel with you sharing this with us. I am happy to see that there are people such as yourself that have the faith to write this even though not all live in the spiritual nor do they think or talk out of the box...may God continue to bless you as He obviously has been..

Thank you Jackie. Yes I believe the Lord meant this to be a personal message . You experiencing that joy only confirms what I felt whilst seeing these beautiful bejewelled people in the vision. Their sheer love for the Lord, their simplicity of faith. I was in awe of the work God had done in such lives.

I must tell you though, that I have had other visions which are of judgments. The Lord's double edged Sword!

Thanks Jackie

your sister in Christ

Swarna

Guest jckduboise

Thank you Jackie. Yes I believe the Lord meant this to be a personal message . You experiencing that joy only confirms what I felt whilst seeing these beautiful bejewelled people in the vision. Their sheer love for the Lord, their simplicity of faith. I was in awe of the work God had done in such lives.

I must tell you though, that I have had other visions which are of judgments. The Lord's double edged Sword!

Thanks Jackie

your sister in Christ

Swarna

If you are so inclined..please share the other visions and judgements...

God Bless

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

I'm jumping head first.

Thanks and Blessings

candi :24:

Thanks Candi.

God bless you.

Jackie, I will post the few that I have in the coming days.

Thank you Candi and Jackie for your encouragements.

your sister in Christ

Swarna