IGNORED

Can Iran Destroy America without Weapons?

KayDeeAy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1969

OK, another shameless plug for my blog commentaries. :24::24: Hope you guys don't mind: http://commentary-by-kim.blogspot.com/

Please check out my latest commentary: Can Iran Destroy America Without Weapons

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

OK, another shameless plug for my blog commentaries. :emot-pray::) Hope you guys don't mind: http://commentary-by-kim.blogspot.com/

Please check out my latest commentary: Can Iran Destroy America Without Weapons

Iran doesnt need to destroy America. Its too busy destroying itself. All Iran needs to do is sit and watch.

You cannot win a war against a nation that is not afraid to die.

You cannot win a war against a nation that embraces death as its reward. Food for thought.

Iran is not afraid to die. It has nothing to lose.

All a nation needs to do to destroy America is agree with everything America says. Soon enough her own pride will bring about her downfall.

America is the closest thing to Sodom I've seen in my own lifetime.

I mean just look at the absolute rubbish coming out of Hollywood and MTV. Where's the accountability for this licentious garbage. Wheres the movie producer or the script writer when their rubbish influences a person to commit sin and destroy their own lives.? Wheres the Romance novelist when a young teen is inspired by the latest affair and chooses to give herself to the man she thinks will love her for the rest of her life, and ends up pregnant seeking an abortion..? Where I ask you is the accountability for the actions of these people when they have successfully influenced people to do what is morally Wrong......? I'll tell you where their accountability lies......At the foot of the judgement seat of God, when HE will hold THEM accountable for EVERY single life they led astray.

I live in Australia and God spoke something to me last year 2005 that caused me to begin to pray for America as a nation....This is what he said to me by his Spirit. "America has built its pig pen and in now busy playing in it. Australia is still in the process of building." If you live in America, you must begin praying for your nation and holding it up to God in fervent prayer. "If my people who are called by MY name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, THEN I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

Does Americas land need healing..? Does Australia's land need healing...? ALL the nations need healing.

It's time to cry out to the lord, "for everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

:emot-hug::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Regards,

Ben.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

believe me brother we do pray for this country, we know the government is out of touch with their constituents and they don't have a clue. as for hollywood it is likened to a bowl of cereal, what isn't nuts and flakes is fruit. the america the world sees on the news and in the products put out by hollywood, is not the america we live in. we also need the prayers of the rest of the world. but, i wonder sometimes, since we do not see america in the last days, we must fade, so the prime players in those times can rise, i just wish our fading was not through decline.

as Zola used to say.......................Pray for peace in Jerusalem.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Unfortunately, the answer is yes, Iran can bring America to it's knees without firing a single shot. Check out the following links to see how America is standing on very shaky ground:

http://www.worldpress.org/Mideast/2314.cfm

http://www.aljazeera.com/cgi-bin/review/ar...service_ID=9752

http://www.energybulletin.net/7707.html

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,026
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Iran doesnt need to destroy America. Its too busy destroying itself. All Iran needs to do is sit and watch.

Absolutely true, but I believe judgment is coming by way of nuclear attack. I don't think we will be totaly obliterated, but I do believe we will be severely crippled and reduced to a third world country.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Absolutely true, but I believe judgment is coming by way of nuclear attack. I don't think we will be totaly obliterated, but I do believe we will be severely crippled and reduced to a third world country.

Me, too! And, very soon!!

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

How can you have a nuclear attack without a weapon. :blink:

Or maybe this thread is not what I thought it was. :24:

• Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I wonder what will happen to Iran the day after a nuke goes off in the States? It is easy to trace where nukes came from. Iran may very well be planning such an ordeal but it will be a one time thing if they do.

Dan

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/31/1969

How can you have a nuclear attack without a weapon. :blink:

Or maybe this thread is not what I thought it was. :24:

I think they were saying that they believe it will be destroyed with the use of a weapon - nuclear weapon, contrary to what I said in my blog commentary. If you click on the link to my blog commentary in my first post, you will read what I said about how Iran could destroy America.

I don't think Americans are concerned enough about the fact that we might be destroyed as a nation. I think people who do believe that it will be destroyed eventually, say it so matter-of-factly. It's like many either just don't take it serious enough or have just resigned themselves to thought that it is inevitable anyway. I think it is a really serious thing. The prevous poster said that we might be reduced to a third world country status. Do you even understand what that would be like? I think most Americans really have no idea just how extremely rich we are. Even the poorest person in this country has more than many in other countries. I went on a missions trip to Mongolia last summer and oh my goodness, if you could see just what real poverty is. At least homeless people in our country have places where they can go and get food, like a shelter. But in many countries, if you don't have any food there is no where to go and get any because no one around you has any either. I think more people should travel to some of these places and see what people in other parts of the world live like to really appreciate how truly blessed we are in this country. Americans are just too spoiled, spoiled, spoiled and they have no idea just how spoiled they are.

Guest ChrisW

I seriously don't see any one single country hurting the USA so badly to that point. I think what America really needs to worry about is the wrath of GOD and HIS judgement! That's really what this country needs to be focused on, but that's just my opinion :24: