IGNORED

Vision: Gloating Eagles: Bloodthirsty Eagles.

Swarna Jha

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

To Swarna Jha

You have taught me a lesson I guess I needed to know it was not the one you would have expected though. More rudimentery than that. (please forgive my poorspelling)

That i obviously have more to learne. Although I did not feel overly like I new it all. What you have posted makes me feel quite the fool. So I must ask.

1. was this your personal vission?

2. What on earth was it about? even after reading what everyone else posted I could not get thier interpretation out of it. (dont get me wrong I am not saying they are wrong)

As I said before I feel more the fool than anything for not understanding the point of this.

Hello,

I believe these visions are for the "eagles". So with this it does not make much sense to a "non-eagle" (not saying you are one or not). I believe the eagles are those that are moved by the Spirit of God to prophesy. These are brothers and sisters who know the spirit and strive to walk in the spirit.

An eagle is a very powerful bird. It has such good vision that it can spot a fish (its prey) in the water far above the surface, swoop down at an incredible speed and snatch it up with its deadly claws. The eagle's senses of sight and hearing are highly developed. They symbolize the bold and the brave.

The "eagles" in this vision are the children of God who have developed their spiritual senses of sight and hearing. They have good vision to see the problems in the Church like the eagle seeing its prey far above even though the fish are under water. These people expose the problems directly like the eagle catching its prey with it's deadly claws. These people are bold and brave in pronoucing all that the Lord requires such as when it is judgement.

I would like to add that the eagle manuals which were normally tucked in the eagles chest in this vision is the Word of God which is "tucked" in our hearts. It's so important to keep the Word of God.

The white eagles are also protectors. They keep a watchful eye for those who are not as keen in their senses, they attack when necessary and they surround the weak as if to shield those who are not capable of protecting themselves.

Hello Jackie,

The white eagles here are the mature eagles; the elders in spirit. The gloating and bloodthirsty eagles are the young ones who are erring in their ways of being an eagle. The white eagles are the one admonishing and watching over the younger eagles who need correction here. They indeed need to be more watchful over the younger growing eagles.

I praise God Felix, for the interpretation, He has Given you. Yes, the eagle manuals is the 'word of God kept in the heart."

God bless and use His gift in you , abundantly

love..in Christ

swarna

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

[Note: The following was written by Windance to a woman:]

Incredible visions ... Well done faithful servant.

' SERVANT ' / Feb 2002

Recently, a woman approached me and asked if I felt that the Lord had called her as a ' Forerunner ' to a particular region of the country.... I said, "I don't know. Lets ask God." I looked away from her and immediatly the Lord spoke,... "You are a SERVANT, call it what you will."

Windance

http://wildernessvoice.freeservers.com

This is the same prophet who wrote:

"I have told you that the seeds of the 60's are in bloom.

I have told you this so that you might recognize the lies of that age amongst you.

The 'Doctrine of Feminism' is among you and is deceiving and destroying My people!

How can you not see it?

...My Apostle, Paul, whom I plucked out of religious deception,

has written to you by My Hand and by My Spirit.

I have plainly made it known, yet many of you succumb to the lie instead!

I am angry at this! You don't know the wrath that you are inviting!

...I have said that 'a woman shall not teach or have authority over a man',

yet YOU,... you make yourselves out to be just 'THAT',... TEACHERS and APOSTLES!

I am angry over your insolence. I am angry over your offense.

I will strike the religious spirit and those who posses it.

Repent now, for I will not give another chance to repent.

[Note: Windance wrote this as "WildernessVoice" four years ago, but has repeated it several times on different forums since, giving many more opportunities to repent.]

You dare make the Word of God of no effect!

I will slay you with the sword of My mouth.

My Word will drop you where you stand O liar!

I have provided for 'My' women of faith;...

to endure and to procreate in My image,...

[Note: Apparently their function is not to teach, but to have babies.]

I have created 'My ORDER' of righteousness upon the earth.

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!... Be not deceived.

...Do not usurp the order of My righteousness.

...This is the last and only time I will come to you with this.

[Note: Again, first spoken four years ago on WildernessVoice's web site and repeated several times since then on various forums, though it was supposedly the last and ONLY time that it would be said.]

I, the LORD your GOD, have spoken."

"Take My yoke upon you O woman of faith.

Walk in My ways and not the ways proclaimed around you.

Walk in My ORDER and see My righteousness fulfilled in you.

My women of faith obey My Word... Submit therefore.

Live in Me, or die in your deception."

I am the Lord your God

Wow! Such violent threats. Are they from God?

And yet the prophet praises this woman for her teachings here on this web site. Does the church exist only inside of walls and under a steeple so that it doesn't matter if she teaches here? Or does the church exist wherever the people of God gather? Even here on this web site where the church (the people of God) gather to teach, discuss (Didn't Paul also tell women to be silent?) and learn. What kind of prophet praises so kindly out of one side of his mouth and criticizes with such judgment out of the other, while saying, "I am the Lord your God"???

Does God command women not to teach and then praise them for doing it? Does God care whether teaching happens inside of walls versus inside of forums? Are there not men of the church present on this forum to whom this woman teaches through prophecy (the highest order of teaching)?

To Swarna Jha

You have taught me a lesson I guess I needed to know....

That was from Ira, a man, regarding the exact teaching that Windance praises.

My comment is not about Swarna. My comments are about Windance's statement that God is going to severely judge people for not obeying these commands. Was Paul intending to write a new Torah? Paul wrote other guidelines for church conduct, such as stating that people should not speak in tongues in church without an interpreter. Does anyone here really believe God will condemn to death someone who doesn't respect that guideline and speaks without an interpreter? Would Paul, who abhored legalism more than any other, write a new Torah with additional laws for women to adhere to as a "yoke" they should take upon them?

Does the Lord give women the ability to prophesy and then take away the right to teach what he has revealed? Does he give women words to teach and then command them not to? Will he judge them for teaching what he has given them??? Has God not said that he would do a new thing and women would prophesy? Is not prophecy the highest order of teaching with the highest level of authority, being direct revelation from God? What difference does it make whether women speak on these matters here in the Christian forum or underneath a steeple?

WINDANCE PRAISES WOMEN FOR TEACHING MEN AT THE VERY HIGHEST LEVEL OF AUTHORITY (PROPHETIC REVELATION) AFTER ALREADY CONDEMNING THEM FOR TEACHING IN ANY MANNER!

Is this a spirit of confusion?

Edited by David Haggith

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

^ I hadn't noticed any of that til it was pointed out, but am glad to have read it now.

What a great thread. I am glad that I came upon this, finally. I enjoyed reading everyone else's interpretations of the vision, and their understanding of its meaning therein. I took it too to be something to admonish the eagles about a much needed lesson in humility. I hope that I was right in my own personal take on it, that the eagles shouldn't stand by and gloat when God's punishment comes on a people that wouldn't listen to Him or rejected Him or even harmed His prophets, because by what margin do the eagles actually escape this very same judgement themselves? We should be humble and compassionate towards our brethren and to those who do not believe? It's unbecoming of a believer in God, a loving God, to take joy in the destruction or pain of others, no matter how much we may believe that those being punished actually deserve what they get? Because that is just our understanding, and pride in being one of God's elect doesn't please Him either? because before we chose for Him, we weren't any more or less special to Him than were the others who have yet to choose for Him?

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,980
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Bump...