~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a few questions

Do you mind if I ask them?

Is the church following

The GOSPEL of Christ

Or the doctrine of men?

Why doesn

Guest jckduboise

Bravo!! I'll have to get back to you..thank you for sprinkling a little water on the seeds. :emot-LOL:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  559
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/29/1975

Is the church following

The GOSPEL of Christ

Or the doctrine of men?

God's church is a group of people, not a building with man made laws. God's church believe's in the bible. They know Jesus christ died for thier sins, and arose in 3 days. THey know Jesus christ is lord our God. They ask Jesus christ lord our God for forgivness of thier sins. They have repented of thier sins. They know Jesus Christ is lord and savoir. Doctrine of men in a church building does not have much to do with GOd himself. ITs just a guideline that a church with people will use to uphold certain man made rules that most of the time go with what the bible does say, Sometimes it does not. Decide with your mind and read your bible to decide which church is correct for you. Make sure the holy spirit is present, and the Gospel is taught, and harvast is brought in (people saved)

Why are there few that stay in the church

And many that walk out the back door?

Most of the walking out the back door can be said from the "I" problems most churches have these days. Everyone see's what can the church do for me, or what can I do for the Chruch. What they fail to see is that its suppose to be "What can I do for GOD", and "I want to worship God here, and keep the talk down".

Why are not many people walking

In Gods promises of freedom and victory?

Because they shut thier eyes and hearts. They do not read thier bible and grow in the word, and have a personal relationship with God. They play church, and not really see GOD as the reason and the purpose. Most people do not harvast their own crops, (bring people to God) ITs all about "I".

In all these so called bible-based

Doctrines and theologies?

What is the TRUTH and what is not?

I answer this with a question. Why can't the BIble be read as is in English and the meaning that is there be used as truth. For example "Thou shalt not kill" means that shalt not kill. SO, the rest of the bible should be read the same way. People focus to much on the doctrines, and theologies which are man made, rather than the bible which is Gods word.

Why do we have so many different denominations?

MAN

Why do we not love each other

As Jesus asked us to?

SIN

Is it wrong to have questions?

Do I have the right to ask?

No, its not wrong to ask questions. Yes you have the right. Does everyone see this as truth?? NO, but the bible says we are to ask. Wisdom is a good thing in GOd's eyes.

Why does the world laugh at

and mock the church?

Why is the Church not an influential

Powerful force on earth?

People laugh and mock the church mostly because man has taken over, and made it that way. WE cannot have a church where everyone loves one another all the time.We are sinful, and all the things that go with it.

The church is powerful and influential, its just the people in it are not and refuse to go out and wittness like we are suppose to do.

These are just some of the questions, But I do put myself as responsible of these things also. I am not perfect, and do fail at so many of these very things.

I pray God will give us all more wisdom to go out and reap the harvast for GOd.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  06/18/1984

BellaRose,

Grace and peace from God our Father and Jesus Christ the Lord. I have been blessed by your questions. I pray that I may in turn bless you with my answers. I will do my best to not give you my own words that will only amount to vanity and futility. Rather I will use the seed which God has give me. I will cast the word of God your direction, may God bear witness and bring the increase in your life as well as in mine. Because everything I will tell you will be something that I have told myself very many times. In teaching you, I also teach myself. Not because I condemn myself with my teaching, but that I live it and reenforce it in my life everytime I share it with others. That being said, all glory be to God who performed this act in my life by His Word which is life, peace, light, and truth. The life is that which comes from the uncorruptable seed, eternal life. The peace is that peace which Christ left us that surpasses all understanding. The light is the light of God in which is no darkness. Which God has given my that I may let it shine before all men. The truth is the true gospel common throughout the entire Bible about the salvation which was once delivered unto the saints. There is no lie in it.

Now I am but a man. I am ever changing, but the Word of God is unchangable, eternal, and perfect. It needs nothing added or taken away from it. So I will not add my own experience to what I say unless it expressly proves and agrees with the truth. How can two walk together unless they agree? Can we walk with God and not agree with Him? He is unwavering. So if it comes between my being something based on my ever-changing experience or the constancy of God's word, I will choose God's word. Now to answer your questions.

Is the church following the GOSPEL of Christ or the doctrine of men? 2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Godspeed: 11 For he that biddeth him Godspeed is partaker of his evil deeds. 1Jo 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 3Jo 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

You see here that in every one of John's letter he makes the point to speak of this. If we say we have fellowship with the light, and yet walk in darkness, we lie, and do not know the truth. The divorce rate is higher in the "church" than outside. When people read the verse saying "and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" they think it's talking about the church being on the defensive. No! It's the church being on the offensive. It's the church banging down the gates of hell to get into China and preaching the gospel with zeal in the midst of a country that will put them to death. The church is no more a camp full of valiant warriors. It's liken unto a hospital infirmary full of the sick and beggerly.

Why doesn

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  09/14/1969

Is the church following

The GOSPEL of Christ

Or the doctrine of men?

God's church is a group of people, not a building with man made laws. God's church believe's in the bible. They know Jesus christ died for thier sins, and arose in 3 days. THey know Jesus christ is lord our God. They ask Jesus christ lord our God for forgivness of thier sins. They have repented of thier sins. They know Jesus Christ is lord and savoir. Doctrine of men in a church building does not have much to do with GOd himself. ITs just a guideline that a church with people will use to uphold certain man made rules that most of the time go with what the bible does say, Sometimes it does not. Decide with your mind and read your bible to decide which church is correct for you. Make sure the holy spirit is present, and the Gospel is taught, and harvast is brought in (people saved)

Why are there few that stay in the church

And many that walk out the back door?

Most of the walking out the back door can be said from the "I" problems most churches have these days. Everyone see's what can the church do for me, or what can I do for the Chruch. What they fail to see is that its suppose to be "What can I do for GOD", and "I want to worship God here, and keep the talk down".

Why are not many people walking

In Gods promises of freedom and victory?

Because they shut thier eyes and hearts. They do not read thier bible and grow in the word, and have a personal relationship with God. They play church, and not really see GOD as the reason and the purpose. Most people do not harvast their own crops, (bring people to God) ITs all about "I".

In all these so called bible-based

Doctrines and theologies?

What is the TRUTH and what is not?

I answer this with a question. Why can't the BIble be read as is in English and the meaning that is there be used as truth. For example "Thou shalt not kill" means that shalt not kill. SO, the rest of the bible should be read the same way. People focus to much on the doctrines, and theologies which are man made, rather than the bible which is Gods word.

Why do we have so many different denominations?

MAN

Why do we not love each other

As Jesus asked us to?

SIN

Is it wrong to have questions?

Do I have the right to ask?

No, its not wrong to ask questions. Yes you have the right. Does everyone see this as truth?? NO, but the bible says we are to ask. Wisdom is a good thing in GOd's eyes.

Why does the world laugh at

and mock the church?

Why is the Church not an influential

Powerful force on earth?

People laugh and mock the church mostly because man has taken over, and made it that way. WE cannot have a church where everyone loves one another all the time.We are sinful, and all the things that go with it.

The church is powerful and influential, its just the people in it are not and refuse to go out and wittness like we are suppose to do.

These are just some of the questions, But I do put myself as responsible of these things also. I am not perfect, and do fail at so many of these very things.

I pray God will give us all more wisdom to go out and reap the harvast for GOd.

GREAT ANSWERS !! thankyou :24:

keep em coming :blink:

BellaRose,

Grace and peace from God our Father and Jesus Christ the Lord. I have been blessed by your questions. I pray that I may in turn bless you with my answers. I will do my best to not give you my own words that will only amount to vanity and futility. Rather I will use the seed which God has give me. I will cast the word of God your direction, may God bear witness and bring the increase in your life as well as in mine. Because everything I will tell you will be something that I have told myself very many times. In teaching you, I also teach myself. Not because I condemn myself with my teaching, but that I live it and reenforce it in my life everytime I share it with others. That being said, all glory be to God who performed this act in my life by His Word which is life, peace, light, and truth. The life is that which comes from the uncorruptable seed, eternal life. The peace is that peace which Christ left us that surpasses all understanding. The light is the light of God in which is no darkness. Which God has given my that I may let it shine before all men. The truth is the true gospel common throughout the entire Bible about the salvation which was once delivered unto the saints. There is no lie in it.

Now I am but a man. I am ever changing, but the Word of God is unchangable, eternal, and perfect. It needs nothing added or taken away from it. So I will not add my own experience to what I say unless it expressly proves and agrees with the truth. How can two walk together unless they agree? Can we walk with God and not agree with Him? He is unwavering. So if it comes between my being something based on my ever-changing experience or the constancy of God's word, I will choose God's word. Now to answer your questions.

Is the church following the GOSPEL of Christ or the doctrine of men? 2Jo 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. 10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him Godspeed: 11 For he that biddeth him Godspeed is partaker of his evil deeds. 1Jo 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 3Jo 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

You see here that in every one of John's letter he makes the point to speak of this. If we say we have fellowship with the light, and yet walk in darkness, we lie, and do not know the truth. The divorce rate is higher in the "church" than outside. When people read the verse saying "and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it" they think it's talking about the church being on the defensive. No! It's the church being on the offensive. It's the church banging down the gates of hell to get into China and preaching the gospel with zeal in the midst of a country that will put them to death. The church is no more a camp full of valiant warriors. It's liken unto a hospital infirmary full of the sick and beggerly.

Why doesn

More Questions without Answers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have more questions