Irish_Graham

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

Blair's been on the verge of Poping for years so this is hardly news. The man's a regular Mass taker at Westminster Cathedral, the Mother Church of modern English Catholicism. Much though I dislike him, him, his warmongering and his kowtowing to Bush and Murdoch I hardly think his beliefs really merit conspiracy theorizing on this level, all in all A silly argument from paranoid people. Interesting though to see Arthur D expanding from his normal targets to have a pop at Rabbis and GreekOrthodox Priests

Warmongering and kowtowing to Bush? I guess the alternative is to turn the world over to the Muslim fascists or be weak and weasly like the French.

sw

Q. What do you call 100,000 Frenchmen with their hands up?

A. The French Army

:mgdetective:

Americans of course also have there own tradition of humiliating defeats. Remember the fall of Saigon, anyone.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blair's been on the verge of Poping for years so this is hardly news. The man's a regular Mass taker at Westminster Cathedral, the Mother Church of modern English Catholicism. Much though I dislike him, him, his warmongering and his kowtowing to Bush and Murdoch I hardly think his beliefs really merit conspiracy theorizing on this level, all in all A silly argument from paranoid people. Interesting though to see Arthur D expanding from his normal targets to have a pop at Rabbis and GreekOrthodox Priests

Warmongering and kowtowing to Bush? I guess the alternative is to turn the world over to the Muslim fascists or be weak and weasly like the French.

sw

Oh and Islamisist groups are now weaker than before are they? Tell that to those being blown to smithereens in Iraq everyday. The attack on Iraq was based on lies and hs been a total faliure, creating what it was supposed to destroy. Killing lots of innocents as well. Keeping out of absurd foreign policy ventures and not sucking up to the big boy (however dim) on the block is being weasy then? Give me a weasle to a poodle led by a donkey any day.

The attack in Iraq was not based on lies. Do you really think the world was better off with Hussein in power, an aggressive imperialist who slaughtered hundreds of thousands of his own people? Terrorism needs to be confronted and defeated. You cannot appease insane Islamists. Clinton and his French allies merely put the problem off. At least Bush is taking it on rather than worrying about his poll numbers.

sw

He's taking it on and failing miserably. As to death toll is much higher in post Saddam Iraq than it was before, so certainly the Iraqi people were better of under Saddam. As to the world, well Al Qaida are stronger and now are a real presence in Iraq which despite claims to the contrary they weren't before. Iran is stronger as a result and again has real influence in Iraq. As aggresive imperialism, well that is exactly what the Anglo-American invasion of Iraq was as would be the even more dangerous invasion of Iran so loved by American neo-con fanatics.

As to the lies, take the dodgy dossier for starters

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Anglo-American is a distorted term which is incorrect. Have you seen the face of the US military? Obviously not.

Anglo-American is a distorted term which is incorrect. Have you seen the face of the US military? Obviously not.

No, and I've got no great desire to, either. Anymore than the citizens of those countries they're sent out to invade.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/25/1978

Hi Graham,

Nice to see on the boards again! :whistling:

Your theory has 2 basic flaws:

1. The RCC, publicly and totally,worships and adores Jesus as Lord and God, King and Saviour.

2. The RCC, publicly and flatly, rejects Satan.

Peace,

Fiosh

Will the anti-christ know he is the anti-christ? There were those who rejected Jesus because they thought He worked for satan. Muslims reject the US of A because they believe the US of A is the great satan. Wouldn't rejecting satan be the same as rejecting the one you are opposed to regardless if you are Christian or not?

Hi Geri,

RE: "Wouldn't rejecting satan be the same as rejecting the one you are opposed to regardless if you are Christian or not?"

I see your point, and that might be true for Muslims who do not know Jesus.

But, the RCC recognizes Jesus, the Son of God, born of a virgin, 2000+ years ago. Full God and fully man. Died, Rose, Ascended. Sits at the right hand of the Father. That Jesus Christ is the one we know and worship.

Satan. The evil one mentioned in Scripture. The fallen angel, Lucifer. The one who tempted Christ in the desert. The one who prowls like a hungry lion. We recognize him as real and alive, having personhood.

When the antichrist appears, those who know Jesus will recognize him(the antichrist) by his false teaching.

The RCC is firm in its foundation. Has been since the beginning. It will not crumble. It will not fail Jesus. It will not follow Satan.

In fact, it will lead the world in recognizing, opposing and defeating the antichrist. Watch and see. You can all apologize to me at the banquet! :blink:

May the peace of the risen Christ....my Lord and my God....be with you,

Fiosh

:laugh:

Very informed discussion here

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

Well we will be fighting Islamic fanatics for at least the next one hundred years so it is best we get used to the idea. They are not going to give up, to them this is simply a continuation of their march to Vienna at the peak of the Ottoman Empire. The one thing that the Islamic's are correct about is that this is a clash of civilizations. The Europeans will likely roll over until they realize that their own culture has been severely impacted or destroyed.

Obviously we need to fight these guys successfully; we probably should have saved our resources for the coming war with Iran. One of the reasons we backed Saddam was to counter-balance the nut cases in Iran, from that perspective he did us good, but his usefulness was over and he indeed had become a liability and had to go.

Back on the topic of ecumenical. Ecumenical has nothing to do with Muslims, Christians and Buddhists getting together, it is a Christian term for different Christian sects hoping to find the beginnings of common ground in our worship of Christ and slowly become one as He intended us to. It has good and bad consequences. But obviously no Christian can ever worship or pray or pretend to have the same God or beliefs as Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, or any other faith which does not recognize Christ as Lord and God of all creation. This would include unfortunately Mormons and JW's, all those who do not accept that Christ is God. We can never pray with them or worship with them as that would be taking part in idolatry.

I don't know anything about Tony Blair's spiritual life and don't think his conversion is relevant too much of anything except himself.

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,013

No, and I've got no great desire to, either. Anymore than the citizens of those countries they're sent out to invade.

What country was invaded that has not been justified?

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  961

Well we will be fighting Islamic fanatics for at least the next one hundred years so it is best we get used to the idea. They are not going to give up, to them this is simply a continuation of their march to Vienna at the peak of the Ottoman Empire. The one thing that the Islamic's are correct about is that this is a clash of civilizations. The Europeans will likely roll over until they realize that their own culture has been severely impacted or destroyed.

Obviously we need to fight these guys successfully; we probably should have saved our resources for the coming war with Iran. One of the reasons we backed Saddam was to counter-balance the nut cases in Iran, from that perspective he did us good, but his usefulness was over and he indeed had become a liability and had to go.

Back on the topic of ecumenical. Ecumenical has nothing to do with Muslims, Christians and Buddhists getting together, it is a Christian term for different Christian sects hoping to find the beginnings of common ground in our worship of Christ and slowly become one as He intended us to. It has good and bad consequences. But obviously no Christian can ever worship or pray or pretend to have the same God or beliefs as Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, or any other faith which does not recognize Christ as Lord and God of all creation. This would include unfortunately Mormons and JW's, all those who do not accept that Christ is God. We can never pray with them or worship with them as that would be taking part in idolatry.

I don't know anything about Tony Blair's spiritual life and don't think his conversion is relevant too much of anything except himself.

Great post Smalcald as usual! Europe has been hurting for some time now. I don't see it being to long before Islam is the most popular religion in Europe. Look at countries like France, there were more Muslim babies born last year then French babies. The French, as well as most of Europe aren't reproducing enough to sustain their numbers. However, the muslims are immagrating to France in large numbers. They also reproduce at a much greater rate. I might remind all of you of the muslim riots that took place in Paris, France last spring. This will only get worse for France. There is a large element of Islam that is fanatical and would love nothing more than to wipe every Christian off the face of the earth, or at least make them convert. Look at some the things said as of late by the President of Iran. He is qouted as saying, "Israel needs to be destroyed." Similar words for the United States. I might also add, Iran is well on its why to having a nuclear bomb while most Europe including France and Germany sit back and do nothing about this. Radical Islamic group Hamas won the majority of seats in the government in Palastine. Hamas is one of the leading terror organizations in the world. People who think the radical Islamic threat is only a few or very small, are sadly mistaken. I respect President Bush for taking the fight to terrorist instead of sitting back and saying, "lets talk about it." I might also add, there hasn't been a terrorist act on U.S. soil since 9/11. This isn't a fluke.

Iraq recently, in the past Panama, Grenada, Cambodia and Vietnam spring to mind as direct examples of old fashioned invasions, and there is of course the Bay of Pigs farce. In addition it is worth mentioning support given to vicious regimes and terror groups in various parts of the world by: the CIA; and US military trainers and "advisors".

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  961

Iraq recently, in the past Panama, Grenada, Cambodia and Vietnam spring to mind as direct examples of old fashioned invasions, and there is of course the Bay of Pigs farce. In addition it is worth mentioning support given to vicious regimes and terror groups in various parts of the world by: the CIA; and US military trainers and "advisors".

What's your point with this post?? The United States isn't perfect, but this country is a democracy and has tried to spread democracy thoughout the world. Why is it that millions upon millions of people would love to immagrate to the United States or are in the process. One word "Freedom." This doesn't exist in much of the world. I would be curious to know where you are from, France? Not out of disrespect, but I would be interested to know how you got your beliefs about the United States.