• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi friend, Seems to me Jesus said even the wicked love their family and friends
I am not familiar with this particular passage of Scripture, please provide me with the precise verses if you wouldn't mind.

we are 1 human family under God, it is men who seperate us with wicked lies. either by the color of skin, or by religion, or by govt. these teach hatred not love.
You are beginning to sound more like a "humanist" conspiracy advocate than a Christian to me honestly with statements like this.

It is our solid belief in Christ and Christ only that seperates us from other men and their "religions". I don't know of anywhere in the Scriptures where we are instructed to be open to and embrace all other religions.

Quite the opposite I am sure.

-CC-

Hi Friend, i will look into Gods word and try and locate that passage for you, but at present i am not ure of the exact scripture. heres a good passage concerning war-- romans 12:19-- it says-- Do NOT avenge yourselves, beloved but yield place to the wrath, for it is written, vengence is mine, i will repay says God. and at 20-- but, if your enemy is hungry feed him, if he thirsts give him something to drink, for by doing this you will heap firey coals upon his head-- 21-- do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.-- Not so easy to do in this world when men command you to kill instead.-- now this zaquari is dead he is replaced, and now they say they are coming back over here to do worse than before, so what did it accomplish?

As I had suspected kjw47 you would be evasive and not answer the question asked of you.

Please spare me your "philosophy", and just answer the question.

So do you feel that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi should have been left alone and allowed to continue his "jihad" against the world, and that he was a "casualty of a crusade against Arabs and Muslims"??

????????

(God bless the "bunker buster", all 500 lbs of it)

Hi Friend, i dont feel this is a crusade against muslims, zaquarwi is replaced allready by another, and now they say they are coming back over here to do worse things to the u.s. citizens, and when this occurs, what did the killing accomplish?

As I had suspected kjw47 you would be evasive and not answer the question asked of you.

Please spare me your "philosophy", and just answer the question.

So do you feel that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi should have been left alone and allowed to continue his "jihad" against the world, and that he was a "casualty of a crusade against Arabs and Muslims"??

????????

(God bless the "bunker buster", all 500 lbs of it)

Hi Friend, i dont feel this is a crusade against muslims, zaquarwi is replaced allready by another, and now they say they are coming back over here to do worse things to the u.s. citizens, and when this occurs, what did the killing accomplish?

Hi Friend, To be a christian means to be christlike does it not? Upon Jesus death he said-- Forgive them father they no not what they do, not God bless the swords that will end all of your lives that did this horrific act. Your thinking is in direct opposition to Jesus words.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

John 18

36. Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  583
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/14/1962

So do you feel that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi should have been left alone and allowed to continue his "jihad" against the world???

kjw47,

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION !!!!!

Yes or NO?

Hi friend, Seems to me Jesus said even the wicked love their family and friends
I am not familiar with this particular passage of Scripture, please provide me with the precise verses if you wouldn't mind.

we are 1 human family under God, it is men who seperate us with wicked lies. either by the color of skin, or by religion, or by govt. these teach hatred not love.
You are beginning to sound more like a "humanist" conspiracy advocate than a Christian to me honestly with statements like this.

It is our solid belief in Christ and Christ only that seperates us from other men and their "religions". I don't know of anywhere in the Scriptures where we are instructed to be open to and embrace all other religions.

Quite the opposite I am sure.

-CC-

Hi Friend, i will look into Gods word and try and locate that passage for you, but at present i am not ure of the exact scripture. heres a good passage concerning war-- romans 12:19-- it says-- Do NOT avenge yourselves, beloved but yield place to the wrath, for it is written, vengence is mine, i will repay says God. and at 20-- but, if your enemy is hungry feed him, if he thirsts give him something to drink, for by doing this you will heap firey coals upon his head-- 21-- do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.-- Not so easy to do in this world when men command you to kill instead.-- now this zaquari is dead he is replaced, and now they say they are coming back over here to do worse than before, so what did it accomplish?

luke 6: 31-33

So do you feel that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi should have been left alone and allowed to continue his "jihad" against the world???

kjw47,

Yes or NO?

Hi, there isnt a yes or no answer within me, God is his judge.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

kjw47,

Yes or NO?

And God happened to use two guided 500lbs bombs via the US Airforce to deliver this judgement. :thumbsup:

kjw47,

Yes or NO?

And God happened to use two guided 500lbs bombs via the US Airforce to deliver this judgement. :thumbsup:

Hi, How could one possibly make a statement like that???? Lets take an example from Gods word. The apostle paul spent his early life every day having christians murdered, his jihad against christians. But God had a plan for him, and there isnt a man on earth that can say that maybe God had a plan for Al Zaqarwi in some way, God could turn his heart to love and he could have shown others over there that hatred is straight from satan. So i guess your teaching back then would have been for the christians to shove a sword through Pauls heart and kill him, thus showing God that you have no faith in his judgement or vengence. I feel sorry for you. I guess prayer is the only thing that might help your thinking on such matters. You are saying you will rely on bombs instead of God.

Edited by kjw47

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

kjw47,

Yes or NO?

Hi, How could one possibly make a statement like that???? Lets take an example from Gods word. The apostle paul spent his early life every day having christians murdered, his jihad against christians. But God had a plan for him, and there isnt a man on earth that can say that maybe God had a plan for Al Zaqarwi in some way, God could turn his heart to love and he could have shown others over there that hatred is straight from satan. So i guess your teaching back then would have been for the christians to shove a sword through Pauls heart and kill him, thus showing God that you have no faith in his judgement or vengence. I feel sorry for you. I guess prayer is the only thing that might help your thinking on such matters. You are saying you will rely on bombs instead of God.

IF God had a plan, are you seriously asserting that man ruined His plan? Are you seriously stating that our power can supercede God's? IF you are, then your problem is bigger than pacifism. Likewise, how do you know it wasn't God's plan to kill him using the Airforce? How do you know God didn't want him dead? Look at the evidence and you'll quickly see that God uses militaries in the modern day to accomplish His goals. He hasn't changed one bit because He is God. God still kills people get exact His judgement, and He uses armies sometimes to do this. I do trust God, and I trust that He was pleased with the death of Zaqarwi.

As for faith, you have no faith. Faith is showing trust and acting on that trust. Your way is sitting around on your thumb doing nothing while evil men run rampant across the globe. That isn't faith at all and that isn't trust in God, it's in activity that allows evilness. There is a quote that I am very fond of:

Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.