• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

quote:

I feel sorry for you. I guess prayer is the only thing that might help your thinking on such matters. You are saying you will rely on bombs instead of God.

SW:

You're very confused on this matter. This is a war. Perhaps the future of our civilization depends on our victory against these blood thirsty barbarians. If you want to be truly biblical in this matter why don't try reading Romans 13 where God provides the sword to our government to kill out of control animals like this man. Or perhaps you would have tried to evangelize him as he was slicing your head off? You should consider all of God's Word and stop trying to portray Christianity as pacifism.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

So do you feel that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi should have been left alone and allowed to continue his "jihad" against the world???

kjw47,

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION !!!!!

Yes or NO?

Hi, there isnt a yes or no answer within me, God is his judge.

And God happened to use two guided 500lbs bombs via the US Airforce to deliver this judgement. :thumbsup:

Hi, How could one possibly make a statement like that???? Lets take an example from Gods word. The apostle paul spent his early life every day having christians murdered, his jihad against christians. But God had a plan for him, and there isnt a man on earth that can say that maybe God had a plan for Al Zaqarwi in some way, God could turn his heart to love and he could have shown others over there that hatred is straight from satan. So i guess your teaching back then would have been for the christians to shove a sword through Pauls heart and kill him, thus showing God that you have no faith in his judgement or vengence. I feel sorry for you. I guess prayer is the only thing that might help your thinking on such matters. You are saying you will rely on bombs instead of God.

IF God had a plan, are you seriously asserting that man ruined His plan? Are you seriously stating that our power can supercede God's? IF you are, then your problem is bigger than pacifism. Likewise, how do you know it wasn't God's plan to kill him using the Airforce? How do you know God didn't want him dead? Look at the evidence and you'll quickly see that God uses militaries in the modern day to accomplish His goals. He hasn't changed one bit because He is God. God still kills people get exact His judgement, and He uses armies sometimes to do this. I do trust God, and I trust that He was pleased with the death of Zaqarwi.

As for faith, you have no faith. Faith is showing trust and acting on that trust. Your way is sitting around on your thumb doing nothing while evil men run rampant across the globe. That isn't faith at all and that isn't trust in God, it's in activity that allows evilness. There is a quote that I am very fond of:

Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

Hi, How little it seems you know of Gods word for examples and utterances. Understand this-- God said for a rich man to enter his kingdom would be like putting a camel through the eye of a needle.--- impossible ( because these are the most wicked on this earth to God. Every govt is made up of rich men. So by the words of wicked men all this death occurs-- truly i tell you God has no part.

quote:

I feel sorry for you. I guess prayer is the only thing that might help your thinking on such matters. You are saying you will rely on bombs instead of God.

SW:

You're very confused on this matter. This is a war. Perhaps the future of our civilization depends on our victory against these blood thirsty barbarians. If you want to be truly biblical in this matter why don't try reading Romans 13 where God provides the sword to our government to kill out of control animals like this man. Or perhaps you would have tried to evangelize him as he was slicing your head off? You should consider all of God's Word and stop trying to portray Christianity as pacifism.

Hi, I cannot agree with your assertion. Gods kingdom is the only hope for mankind.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

So do you feel that Abu Musab al-Zarqawi should have been left alone and allowed to continue his "jihad" against the world???

kjw47,

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION !!!!!

Yes or NO?

Hi, there isnt a yes or no answer within me, God is his judge.

And God happened to use two guided 500lbs bombs via the US Airforce to deliver this judgement. :thumbsup:

Hi, How could one possibly make a statement like that???? Lets take an example from Gods word. The apostle paul spent his early life every day having christians murdered, his jihad against christians. But God had a plan for him, and there isnt a man on earth that can say that maybe God had a plan for Al Zaqarwi in some way, God could turn his heart to love and he could have shown others over there that hatred is straight from satan. So i guess your teaching back then would have been for the christians to shove a sword through Pauls heart and kill him, thus showing God that you have no faith in his judgement or vengence. I feel sorry for you. I guess prayer is the only thing that might help your thinking on such matters. You are saying you will rely on bombs instead of God.

IF God had a plan, are you seriously asserting that man ruined His plan? Are you seriously stating that our power can supercede God's? IF you are, then your problem is bigger than pacifism. Likewise, how do you know it wasn't God's plan to kill him using the Airforce? How do you know God didn't want him dead? Look at the evidence and you'll quickly see that God uses militaries in the modern day to accomplish His goals. He hasn't changed one bit because He is God. God still kills people get exact His judgement, and He uses armies sometimes to do this. I do trust God, and I trust that He was pleased with the death of Zaqarwi.

As for faith, you have no faith. Faith is showing trust and acting on that trust. Your way is sitting around on your thumb doing nothing while evil men run rampant across the globe. That isn't faith at all and that isn't trust in God, it's in activity that allows evilness. There is a quote that I am very fond of:

Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

Hi, How little it seems you know of Gods word for examples and utterances. Understand this-- God said for a rich man to enter his kingdom would be like putting a camel through the eye of a needle.--- impossible ( because these are the most wicked on this earth to God. Every govt is made up of rich men. So by the words of wicked men all this death occurs-- truly i tell you God has no part.

THat's the best you can come up with? I'm going to challenge you to come up with a better reply...unless you actually want me to respond to that out of context passage. :)

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

quote:

"Hi, I cannot agree with your assertion. Gods kingdom is the only hope for mankind."

SW:

You really never addressed the biblical argument I made that allows a legitimate government to deal with killers like Zarquewi. What is your point? Should we just surrender to every tyrant that comes along so you can feel good about yourself? I doubt you would mind him being killed if he was about to cut your head off.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

If we are fortunate, sometime in the near future, BinLaden will share a similiar fate.

I agree with you. I will never forget the day my husband and sat and watched the second plane fly into the Twin Towers in NYC. It is an image I will never get out of my mind. I also cannot get the images of people for weeks after carring a picture of their loved ones around asking in tears if anyone had seen their familie members, some of course were never found. I'm sick to death of people who are more worried about our enemy then the ones who are giving up everything including their lives to keep these monsters like Zarquwi from doing anymore damage. Thank you for your statement.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

I'm glad Jesus cared about His enemies as I was once one of them.

Should we be involved with missionary democracy to nations that don't want it?

Why do we attack Middle East countries yet leave China and North Korea alone?

Was it so long ago that we killed the Native Americans in our country? and enslaved Africans so we could accumulate wealth?

The crusades are still fresh in the minds of some muslims.

I'm just saying that democracy is based upon an internal self-government of the people and to externally force a people to be internally self governed is backwards and doomed to fail.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  828
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  12/28/1980

Here is my question - you say war is warranted because these are evil men and murderers (very true) Yet if you believe abortion is murder then abortionists are evil and murderers so why not kill them? Because abortion is legal.

So revolution is never warranted? The American Revolution was wrong because it was illegal? What is more important God's law or man's law? Are we to blindly follow laws of the land like the nazis?

WWJB?

who would Jesus bomb?

quote:

SW:

Hi, I cannot agree with your assertion. Gods kingdom is the only hope for mankind.

How does God set up his kingdom? WAR. Read Revelation, please!!!!

Hi Friend, I know the book of revelation. God judged this war in revelation to be. It also says, satan will lead every kingdom ( govt and armies ) against God. Can we truly in our hearts support both and be of God?

quote:

"Hi, I cannot agree with your assertion. Gods kingdom is the only hope for mankind."

SW:

You really never addressed the biblical argument I made that allows a legitimate government to deal with killers like Zarquewi. What is your point? Should we just surrender to every tyrant that comes along so you can feel good about yourself? I doubt you would mind him being killed if he was about to cut your head off.

I do not fear going to God whatsoever, What legitimate Govt is that. Do you mean the one that God says will be lead against God at the hands of satan. and all who support it in their hearts.