thechild

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Reminds me-I still have some left over pork chops that I grilled yesterday! :)

As far reading the Bible like a child, we are called to have child-like faith, not child-like brains.

is there a clarifying scripture for this or is it a personal revelation? grilled pork chops are too dry on the grill. i dont like a meat i cant eat raw, either.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

open your bible and read abot nebbuchadnezzar. his rich living and lavish meals of whatever and however much he wanted(and possibly some STDs) made him a madman. what was the cure? seven years of living out in the open air and eating grass for seven years. that is no coincidence. that IS the cure. seven years of fasting on wheatgrass juice would cure anyone of anything.

You prove your lack of Biblical knowledge! He was being punished for his actions and God turned him over to being a madman!

See what the Bible has to say:

Daniel 4:9 "Twelve months later he was walking on the {roof of} the royal palace of Babylon. 30 "The king reflected and said, 'Is this not Babylon the great, which I myself have built as a royal residence by the might of my power and for the glory of my majesty?' 31 "While the word {was} in the king's mouth, a voice came from heaven, {saying,} 'King Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is declared: sovereignty has been removed from you, 32 and you will be driven away from mankind, and your dwelling place {will be} with the beasts of the field. You will be given grass to eat like cattle, and seven periods of time will pass over you until you recognize that the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind and bestows it on whomever He wishes.' 33 "Immediately the word concerning Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled; and he was driven away from mankind and began eating grass like cattle, and his body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair had grown like eagles' {feathers} and his nails like birds' {claws.}

34 "But at the end of that period, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High and praised and honored Him who lives forever; For His dominion is an everlasting dominion, And His kingdom {endures} from generation to generation. 35 " All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, But He does according to His will in the host of heaven And {among} the inhabitants of earth; And no one can ward off His hand Or say to Him, ' What have You done?' 36 "At that time my reason returned to me. And my majesty and splendor were restored to me for the glory of my kingdom, and my counselors and my nobles began seeking me out; so I was reestablished in my sovereignty, and surpassing greatness was added to me. 37 "Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise, exalt and honor the King of heaven, for all His works are true and His ways just, and He is able to humble those who walk in pride."

Your exegis of Scripture is completely horrible! You cannot insert meanings that are not there and that is exactly what you are doing!!!! Before you attempt to teach others, I would suggest you grasp a basic understanding of the Bible, and you DO NOT grasp even the most elementary concepts!

As for eating meat, I will let the Apostle Paul speak:

I Corinthians 10:25 Eat anything that is sold in the meat market without asking questions for conscience' sake

Now given your sloppy way of inserting whatever meaning you want into Scripture, I'm sure you will say Paul was at the meat market buying tofu or something, but such is not the case!

Also, what do you do with the Scripture of Jesus feeding the multitude with fish? We're awaiting anxiously to see how you explain it away! :)

i wouldnt know exegis from the nearst exit, but my understanding of the facts is quite good. he had the power of god on earth over other people. i am sure he had what he wanted when he wanted. the price of such excesses is illness. he became ill. he spent seven years uncovered at night and eating grass and he got well. if you look at it like a little child, you get truth out of it. plenty of other people have been healed by fasting and by eating grass. just because you havent heard of it doesnt mean it is non-existant.

why are people trying to discredit good diet? or any good thing? i certainly have no stake in what other people eat. its just that if it were me, knowing what i know, i would have wanted someone to care enough to warn me. and as i recall they did. i didnt listen. now i understand perfectly. so just remember that i told you about it and do as you please. you will anyway.

I think what most oppose is the imposition of legality and that error of thinking that one will go to hell is he eats pork. That's simply not true at all.

Nobody is opposed to eating healthy.

Then again, there's a lot of misinformation and nonsense out there about eating meat that's simply not true.

I've found very few people that are actually balanced about this subject.

Good post Ronald.

TheChild, is concerned with Christians keeping Jewish dietary laws but he has no problem posting on the Sabbath.

Go figure! :noidea:

How about an expose on tap water. :P Truth of the matter is, if you abstained from everything that could kill you, you would probably die from malnutrition. I've heard of studies that say margarine, honey, chicken, turkey, BBQ meats, bottled water, tap water, too much milk, coffee etc. can kill you one way or the other.

Any one want to go asp hunting? :)

tap water is very bad. distilled water is the only water that should enter your body. i suggest a home distiller.

Distilled water is just boiled water, right?

Purified is better.

distillation is the only purification. everything else can only come close. reverse osmosis would be next, but doesnt get all the nazi chemical fluoride.

Reminds me-I still have some left over pork chops that I grilled yesterday! :)

As far reading the Bible like a child, we are called to have child-like faith, not child-like brains.

is there a clarifying scripture for this or is it a personal revelation? grilled pork chops are too dry on the grill. i dont like a meat i cant eat raw, either.

You shouldn't eat any meat raw - except for some fish.

I think what most oppose is the imposition of legality and that error of thinking that one will go to hell is he eats pork. That's simply not true at all.

Then again, there's a lot of misinformation and nonsense out there about eating meat that's simply not true.

it is all about faith. if you think you are going to die, you probably will. if you think you will live, that is likely. if you think you need something, you do. if you think something will harm you, it will. the truth is real easy to ascertain. all it takes is asking god.

it is all about faith. if you think you are going to die, you probably will. if you think you will live, that is likely. if you think you need something, you do. if you think something will harm you, it will. the truth is real easy to ascertain. all it takes is asking god.

Sounds a lot like word-faith to me.

Good post Ronald.

TheChild, is concerned with Christians keeping Jewish dietary laws but he has no problem posting on the Sabbath.

Go figure! :noidea:

How about an expose on tap water. :P Truth of the matter is, if you abstained from everything that could kill you, you would probably die from malnutrition. I've heard of studies that say margarine, honey, chicken, turkey, BBQ meats, bottled water, tap water, too much milk, coffee etc. can kill you one way or the other.

Any one want to go asp hunting? :)

tap water is very bad. distilled water is the only water that should enter your body. i suggest a home distiller.

Distilled water is just boiled water, right?

Purified is better.

distillation is the only purification. everything else can only come close. reverse osmosis would be next, but doesnt get all the nazi chemical fluoride.

Distillation alone does not get rid of the "Nazi chemical flouride." A combination of both is best if you're really concerned about flouride levels.

Sounds a lot like word-faith to me.

advertising and marketing has always been one of my interests and i have held positions which used those skills and knowledge i had in this area. most of what people believe is what they are told. it is because they are are told it repeatedly and presented in ways which make them seem acceptable to most. the problem is that most of those with money to buy the biggest audiences are the ones hoping to gain the most from said information being accepted. advertising works and there is little truth in it. yet, it is believed which means it is acted on which translates into purchases of goods and services. people can say whatever they want, but they only act on what they actually believe themselves to be true. it is the actions which release the power of the faith, and faith is a very powerful thing.

Distillation alone does not get rid of the "Nazi chemical flouride." A combination of both is best if you're really concerned about flouride levels.

i am so glad i live where the water is not fluoridated. it is insane that people actually put it in water on purpose.

i am so glad i live where the water is not fluoridated. it is insane that people actually put it in water on purpose.

Again, as with the food issue, fluoride is the subject of a lot of misinformation and propaganda. Just looking up the subject on Google returns at least three websites that are filled with misinformation about this naturally produced compound. Fluoride can be found naturally in water, in fact, and also in tea.