IGNORED

Why do most people think Muslims have the same God as Christians?

disjockey

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I stil don't understand how so many catholics think Islam have the same God, it is a shame to the gospel.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

The Catholics that do say this, they're compromising in the spirit of "let's all just get along". They're forgetting or purposely ignoring the fact that sometimes when you tell the truth, people are going to get offended.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

The anology is like we look at the same object , and the person standing there is a beatiful respected person who we all know is a human.

The Muslims say the person is a animal, and is in reality to them a pig, so the attributes they give is a pig.

DOn't you think the person htey see as an pig first of all would be more insulted?

Don't you see that we will be seeing them as being disrespectful?

Most of all you would not accept the person as a pig and treat them like one, as a muslim would do, would you?

This is the same priciple they do with our God.

The same insult to our God the Father is when they reject the Son of God is like calling Jesus a pig.

That is why God "said",who doesn't have the Son doesn't have the Father God.

I agree, and that reasoning would apply to all who reject the fact that Christ is God. That would fit many groups, such as the Church of Latter Day Saints, Judaism, and Islam to name only a few.

Thank you for also seeing my point , but I wish other Catholics na other christians as such would understand that Islam have another god which is realy satan. :th_praying:

Do you really think it is satan? When Christ meets people, and they are not believers in the true God, including Himself, He does not say you worship Satan, He just tells them they don't know God.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The anology is like we look at the same object , and the person standing there is a beatiful respected person who we all know is a human.

The Muslims say the person is a animal, and is in reality to them a pig, so the attributes they give is a pig.

DOn't you think the person htey see as an pig first of all would be more insulted?

Don't you see that we will be seeing them as being disrespectful?

Most of all you would not accept the person as a pig and treat them like one, as a muslim would do, would you?

This is the same priciple they do with our God.

The same insult to our God the Father is when they reject the Son of God is like calling Jesus a pig.

That is why God "said",who doesn't have the Son doesn't have the Father God.

I agree, and that reasoning would apply to all who reject the fact that Christ is God. That would fit many groups, such as the Church of Latter Day Saints, Judaism, and Islam to name only a few.

Thank you for also seeing my point , but I wish other Catholics na other christians as such would understand that Islam have another god which is realy satan. :th_praying:

Do you really think it is satan? When Christ meets people, and they are not believers in the true God, including Himself, He does not say you worship Satan, He just tells them they don't know God.

What is behind Islam is a cleverly concocted doctrine of demons. Satan is opposed to Christ, so of course he would devise some alternate belief system that would dupe millions. He wants to be God, and so it follows that he would be the one behind Allah, an idol.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  636
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

have talked and interview many Catholics and other believers, and I am shocked to here tha they think Muslim have the same God as the Christians

I have also talked with Muslim who think the same thing as Catholics.

Can someone here explain how they taught to believe this??

Thank you

Shalom

This is very easy to explain. Christ died for the evil deeds of the whole world, and no-one is able to save himself or herself from the eternal consequences of those deeds. Human beings have pride, and do not like to think that they need saving. This is the 'offence of the cross'.

Mankind attempts to remove the offence of the cross by saying false things about it. The Catholics and Orthodox say that that Jesus' sacrifice is incomplete, and must be 'topped up' by regular masses or eucharists, and by good works such as penance, fasting and performing meritorious acts. Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses and other cults are very similar to this, theologically. They do not deny that Jesus died, but by one means or another remove the full and complete sacrifice of the cross.

Muslims are less subtle. They simply say that heaven is gained by good works (though they are unclear as to quite how that is achieved), and that Jesus did not die at all.

All religions other than Christianity are man's attempt to reach a higher state by his own efforts. Christianity is God reaching down to helpless people. So there are three sorts of person: those who are fully justified by faith in the perfect sacrifice of Christ; those who try to gain perfection by their own efforts; and those who don't care.