Openly Curious

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Daniel 7:8--Daniel had saw in dreams and visions four beasts. And in this vision Daniel notices among the 10 horns in verse 8 that there came up another little horn among these 10 horns and in this horn here were eyes like the eyes of a man (any guesses yet who this little horn might be)

Daniel 7:8--"I considered the horns and behold there came up among them another little horn, before whom there wer three of the first horns plucked up by the roots and behold in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth speaking great things.

Christ is this little horn of chapter 7 here who his kingdom will arise and be set up during the 7th trump of God as we just talked about that the judgment was set. As God will judge the dead as they will have to stand before the judgment bar of God and give an account to him as the books will be opened at that time and everyone will be judged according to the record that has been kept on their lives.

And the beast will be also during this time be thrown into the lake of fire. And Christ is going to take away the kingdoms from the four kings but his is going to let these kings live for a short season longer as God judges the dead and gives out rewards to his servants the prophets to the saints to all those who feared his name small and great as it says in Revelation 11:18 and he will destoy all those which destroy the earth at this time also.

Now I want to go back to that 5th trumpet judgment that I skipped over in light of the invading army in the book of Joel

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I saved this 5th trumpet judgment so we could see the invading army of Joel chapter 2 that we was looking at before. I had already given you a little history of the southern kingdom of Judah and how thy locust had came and devoured their farmlands but I am trying here to give you a preview of what is still up ahead to come the day of the Lord in the future. As we had talked about in Joel 2:2 how that the sudden day of the Lord was going to be a day of darkness and of gloominess a day of clouds and of thick darkness.

And we saw how the sudden return of the Lord was not at all going to be a happy occasion for those in the world but for only those who are prepared and ready when Jesus comes in the clouds---as the world at that point will enter into the tribulation period. and in Amos 5:18 we had read what the prophet Amos had wrote and asked this question concerining the day of the Lord he said, "Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness and not light."

And we saw how there were many who want and are desiring the the Lord to return "but" they have not prepared their vessels against this day and will not be caught up in the clouds. And they'll find themselves caught within a time period like there never has been before on this earth. A time of Jacob's trouble

And we saw how Joel described it as "a day of darkness and of gloominess of clouds and thick darkness" As I tried to show and give you a glimpse into this time period talking on the 7th trump judgment i discussed in Revelation

Now it was the nation of Babylon who in the past who sent the invading army on Judah and took them captive. As I want you to keep that in the back of your mind as in Joel 1:6 this nation was represented and symbolized as having teeth of a great lion as this will be important as we move on.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  08/08/1964

Yes, for the Children of God, the day of the Lord is greatly desired and will be wonderful, but for the others, woe to them. The day of the Lord is the time of God's judgment.

Guest jckduboise
My commentary in my NIV Study Bible says this of Amos 5:18: "day of the LORD. The time when God will show himself the victor over the world, vindicating his claims to be the Lord over all the earth. Israel expected to be exalted as his people and longed for that day to come. Amos warned that the day would come, but not as Israel expected - it would be a day of "darkness, not light" for her, because she had not been faithful to God. Amos speaks primarily of an imminent and decisive judgment on Israel, not exclusively of the last day."

I, personally, believe this can apply to America, of whom so many believers are longing for the "rapture" of the Church. Perhaps what they are expecting to come will not come as they expected. Perhaps there is an "imminent and decisive judgment" coming to America that is not exclusive to the last day, but will preceed the last day of the final judgment of God and will preceed the second coming of Christ. So, in longing for the "day of the Lord," we must be warned that it is not going to come to us as we expect - raptured to heaven to be with our Lord, but rather it is going to come as a day of "darkness, not light," as an "imminent and decisive judgment." We are going to get this judgment of God, because of our unfaithfulness to God, i.e. we are "lukewarm" or have "lost our first love." Basically, the Church is apostate - it is living in adultery and is following after other gods - the gods of our stomachs; the gods we have made with our own hands, etc.

Sue, it is amazing that exactly what is being said here in this thread was brought to us by revelation to Windance and was shared with all..talk about testing the Spirit..everything in this thread and what you have just said is in complete alignment with God and with the revelation given to Windance, who is now a banned member. hmmm

'MY PEOPLE' / Dec 2001

"My people perish for lack of knowledge."

"The knowledge that I speak of is the knowledge of Me.

My WORD,.....My Principles,.....Who I AM..... Do you understand?

My people perish, for the lack, of the knowledge, of ME," says the Lord!

"And who are the people that I speak of,.....

the pagans who call upon other gods,.....

the goats who openly reject My name?.....

Wake up O foolish children!

The people that I speak of are those who call themselves by My name!

They are those who call themselves 'Christians' and 'the Chuch'.

And I say to you that many of 'My people' do not know Me at all.

For just as My people 'Israel and Judah' claimed to know Me in the days of old,yet sought other gods to fulfill their lusts and desires, so are many of you!

You draw near to Me with your lips, but your hearts are far from Me.

You listen with a look of acknowledgment, but inwardly reject My counsel.

You come before Me in the 'appointed assemblies' week after week, and you think that because you come I am bound to listen to you, but I will not!

I am not in your assemblies where you lift your hands to heaven, yet live your lives unto yourselves.

Your prayers rise like a stench to Me and I am offended.

I will not hear your songs, and your instruments are a noise to Me!

I tell you that your many prayers are heard by the evil one and answered by his cunning, yet though I tell you this you will not believe Me," says the Lord.

"So many call themselves by My name, yet they do not know that they are naked and shamed.

My covering is not upon them for they have forsaken their children and each other, and have gone after Baal even in My own house!

I am wearied by your exploits. I am tired of your ways.

I have called and called to you, but you refuse to hear and to answer.

You refuse to know Me.

Indeed, you think that you already know me, but you do not.

You have not known Me because I am holy and not of this world.

You are of the world who say that you know Me, yet reject My holiness and embrace the ways of the world.

Lying signs and wonders have gone forth and deceived many of My people.

They have turned from Me to others, and adorned themselves in riches and the false securities there-of,

making My house a den of thieves and the way of Balaam!

The profit of the spoil runs red like blood.

It is an unclean thing and many are defiled by it.

Take the unclean thing from your midst.

If the unclean thing will not be removed from your midst then remove yourself from the unclean thing!".....

"I am outside the camp, and I am calling My lambs away from the slaughter," says the Lord.

"Many of My people who call themselves by My name are not My people.

Many have fallen and many more will fall in the coming days when they will deny Me before men in order to save their own lives.

But I say to you that in trying to save their life they will indeed lose it.

For whoever denies Me before men, I will likewise deny before My Father in heaven.

Many who were invited to the marriage supper will be turned away.

Only those dressed in white shall enter the halls of ceremony and I will confess them before God My Father.....

Know you not that you are covered in stain?.... Repent therefore!

Do not go the way of the apostate. Pride and presumption are a death warrant!

Do not think that My grace is extended where it is taken for granted.

And do not think that there is forgiveness for unrepented pride.

For pride was in the heart of the son of sin who was the first to fall.

He, who dwelt in My presence and beheld My glory like no other, fell to perdition.

And not only him, but also many of My holy ones followed after him.

Therefore, do not think to say,... 'It is impossible for us to fall away',

for I say to you that many of My people have fallen away, and many more will fall."

"Apostasy runs deep in ways that My people are not willing to learn of.

Darkness is their comfort, and the light of My truth they shun, " says the Lord.

"Doctrines of demons and deception entice My people and lead them away.

Those who suppose that godliness is a means of gain have called out, and many of My people have followed in their greed.

The 'prophets of profit', stand before the people in show and pretense.

How they love to hear their names!

The foolish shepherds, wise in their own eyes, call to the flock.

How the sheep run to the shepherds who promise them goodness and safety.

How they run to the shepherds who flatter their desires.

They run to them like lambs in heat seeking to fulfill their lust.

The 'flocks of foolishness', over-run the land.

They devour the choicest fields and fill their bellies with pride and arrogance.

'SET THE PEDESTAL HIGH! SET IT AT A DIZZYING HEIGHT!'

And when they fall their necks are broken, their blood spilled and their lambs follow.

Many will follow in that day and many will fall. Many will cry out in disbelief of their fate;...

lambs grown fat for the slaughter,... shepherds receiving their just reward!

Many will cry out, 'Lord, Lord', when they realize that I have not known them, and they will know what is the 'Hypocrites Portion' on that day!

Many who were first will be last and the last will be first. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth," says the Lord!

"Who are these that I speak of?

Who are they that say that they know Me, yet do not?.....

Is it not those who scoff and ridicule? Those who ignore and pretend not to notice?

Is it not you who even now as you hear these words, grieve My Spirit by rejecting My warning?

Is it not you who would say, 'these are the words of insanity and arrogance' and, 'how dare anyone say such things'?

But you will know that I have said these things," says the Lord!

"I will not allow anyone to disgrace the BLOOD of MY SACRIFICE with the garments of self-will !"

"My grace and My patience have abounded, yet many have abused My goodness.

Their lives are more important and precious to them than to know Me.

I am searching among My people for those who's lamps are filled and I am finding them few and grieved among the multitudes in your assemblies.

(Yet, I will replace their grief with My joy, and their loneliness with My Spirit anew.)

For as it was in the days of Aninias and Sapphira, so shall it be in My last days," says the Lord.

The liars and the religious spirits will know their place for I have set My mouth against them.

Prophets will arise and tell My people of their transgressions.

I will cause them to stand in your assemblies, and I will put My words in their hearts and in their mouths.

My 'Little Ones', whom I have brought low for My purpose, will proclaim My judgments and My coming.

I will bring both healings and judgments, and My people will know that I am the God who judges the hearts and minds of His people!

Therefore, I will not tolerate lying and deception among you.

Idolitry I hate and will make it known.

Covetousness I will strike with the sword!

At once My servants will speak and lay hands and I will heal.

Then at once My servants will speak and lay hands and I will punish!

For My judgments are true and I will judge how I will judge..... You make no distinction.

I will do according to My knowledge and not yours.

I will bring about the solution that I desire.

Lay hands and I will decide the outcome," says the Lord.

"Who will hear and turn? Who will follow Me with his whole heart?

Who will lay aside his own life and seek My will only?

Who will present himself a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto Me?.....

HOW WILL YOU BE COUNTED? "

"High above My creation, above the portals of heaven, I am seated at the right hand of My Father in mercy and in grace.

I have interceded for those who know Me, and for those who will know Me,and I tell you that My ministry of intercession is near the end.

"Prepare yourselves O inhabitants of the earth. Prepare to meet your MAKER !"

"My warriors are being called and My army is mustering for holy vengeance.

I am preparing for battle.

The earth will shake apart and the heavens will explode at My coming,"says the Lord.

"How many ways can I make it known? How many times can I warn?

My messengers tell of My righteous judgments, yet the multitudes do not listen nor receive reproof.

Therefore, drink up O foolish ones! Drink up the wrath of the Lord!

And do not think to say, 'Where is His coming? Is not the coming of the Lord afar? Therefore we will escape His coming'.

Be not deceived, for the weeks and months ahead of My coming are but a moment in time.

I tell you, THIS generation will surely see Me, and none will escape My wrath except those that I have marked, and covered and set aside for My purpose.

But the foolish ones will look upon Me in that day, and they will remember their foolishness.

They will look upon Me whom they rejected and their sorrow will flood within them for eternity and I will remember them no more,

yet I will rejoice in those who have trusted Me in obedience," says the Lord.

"Hear this O Church, and hear this America;

"Hear what the Lord God has to say to you who call yourselves by My name and say,...

'God bless us, for we are a mighty nation and people'.

Hear what the Lord has to say to you.

For I, the Lord your God, bring a charge against you.

Against the inhabitants of the land I bring a charge;...

'You have forsaken your parents, 'TRUTH and JUSTICE', and have joined yourself in harlotry with the prince of Babylon.

You have become his favorite mistress and a whore like no other, for your shame and deception is greater than all others.

Your fall has gone unseen because your eyes are blinded by lust.

You think that by your prosperity and wealth of things that I have blessed you, but I have not!

You are a profane nation who slaughters the innocent and protects the guilty.

And just as you have murdered and forgotten millions of children in the womb, so will I forget your children!

Indeed, they have already been forgotten.

They have been turned over to darkness.....

'The seeds of the 60's are in bloom.

The world is in derision.

Cry for them no more.

The spirit of anti-christ is upon you'!

Your judgment is now and your destruction is from within.

You shall wither and die, and the kings of the world will laugh and remember you no more.

Arrogance is your fall.

You have forgotten the Lord your God'. "

"O nation and people how I grieve over you! "

"My sheep have strayed into other pastures. Pastures that seem good to them according to their desires.

They feed on the grasses and drink the waters that neither nurish, nor quench thirst.

I am the food and water that gives life.

Eat of Me, and drink of Me, for I have laid down My life for the life of the sheep.

My pastures are safety, and My fences are a protection and a hiding place where the lion cannot prey and the wolf cannot prowl.

My waters are wisdom and understanding.

My food is strength and maturity.

My staff and My rod uphold the weak with the stamina of the Lord."

"Return to My pastures and know Me.

I am the Good Shepherd and I know My sheep.

My sheep have no need but to simply rest in My care wherever I lead them."

"Who will hear My voice? Who will turn and follow?".....

"The dust of the earth will burn and be no more,

but the clay that I fashion will be with Me forever."

I am the LORD your GOD

In Joel chapter 2 the prophet was foretelling to us about another invading army here in this chapter that was still to come in the future and I'll briefly mention a few that we talked about already to keep us focused

Joel chapter 2

verse 2 we saw that there has never been an army like this one here and never shall be again

verse 3 this army has a flame before and behind them that was like the flaming sword the cherubim had in the garden when God put Adam out the flaming sword that turned every which away around. and everything before this army was devoured by fire as a flame burned also as nothing could escape from this army here.

verse 4 this army had the apperarnace of horses and also ran like horses

verse 5 there was a lot of smoke popping and crackling sounds they made like it was when you burn stubble on fire you'll get alot of smoke popping and crackling noises

verse 6 everyone who see this army here it say their faces are going to show the anguish of heart as they'll have no hope of victory over this army their faces will be darkness. As Joel has said it would be a day of darkness and gloominess.

verse 7 Joel said of this army that they would do like men of war do as they begin to march everyone out forcing them to go to a certain place as this army will stand in their ranks advancing across the land

verse 8 these in this army will not be able to be wounded as they are moving through out the land climbing up houses and entering in through windows like a theif gathering everybody up.

verse 10 the entire earth will quake before this invading army here as the heavens will even tremble as the sun moon and stars will stop their shinning.

These are all things to remember as we go back to Revelation to see another invading army yet to come.

Revelation chapter 9 which is where I left off prior in the trump judgments. So let's take a look to see this invading army that Joel is telling us about that has never been like it or ever will be again.

Now here in Revelation chapter 9 it is a very horrendous view of an end-time army that will march upon this earth so let's look at these scriptures for a moment as i will type them here for you conveniece.

Revelation 9:1-11

And the fifth angel sounded and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit --- And he opened the bottomless pit and there arose a smoke out of the pit as the smoke of a great furnace and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit----And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth and unto them was given power as the scorpions of the earth have power

and it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth netiher any green thing neither any tree but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads----- and to them it was given that they should not kill them but that they should be tormented five months and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man

and in those days shall men seek death and shall not find it and shall desire to die and death shall flee from them ----and the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold and their faces were as the faces of men

and they had hair as the hair of women and their teeth were as the teeth of lions----and they hat breastplates as it were breastplates of iron and the sound of their wings was as the sounds of chariots of many horses running into battle---and they had tails and their power was to hurt men five months-----and they had a king over them which is the angel of the bottomless pit whose mane in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon but in the Greek tongue hath his name Appollyon. stay with me now

Now within those verses the 5th angel in verse 1 that had recieved his trumpet from God had went forth and sounded it. And John the Revelator in the 5th trump judgment here as this angel had sounded his trumpet said that he saw within this vision a star fall from heaven down to this earth that had been given a key that went to the bottomless pit.

And the word "star" here in verse 1 that John saw fall from heaven unto the earth means "angel" and if you'll notice in verse 11 you can see that the bottomless pit had a king over it "which is the angel or star" that John had seen in verse 1 and this angel's name is called Abaddon in Hebrew language and Apollyon in the greek language. this particular angel is being identified to us here that has the key that can open up the bottomless pit

verse 2 you can see that this angel takes the key and opens up the bottomless pit and when the bottomless pit is opened up smoke begins to come up out of the pit as the smoke of a great furnance and this smoke was so thick that it said there in verse 2 that the sun and the air were darkened because of all the smoke that came out of the bottomless pit here.

Now if you will recall the words of Joel if you've been following along where in Joel 2:2 the first part of that verse said "a day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thich darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains.

The prophet Joel foretold of this terrible day and said it was going to be a day of darkness, gloominess of clouds and thick darkness just as in the morning time when the fog is on the mountains after it rains it's so thick you can't see nothing out in front of you or behind you you can't even see the top of the mountains.

And here in Revelations we have this scene as this day of darkness is being shown to us here as this smoke will come out of the pit filling the air to the point of not even being able to see the sun as it will be a thick darkness.

As in verse 3 and invading army of locust will then come up out of this bottomless pit as this army of locust they are loosed from the pit and as they'll come upon this earth at that time. And this plague of locust will not be like the plague of locust in the past in which Joel talked about that the locust, cankerworm, caterpilliar and the palmerworm devoured everything. But this plague of locust is a literal invading army unleased upon the world from the bottomless pit. This is the invading army that Joel does talk about in chapter 2 of Joel that he was prophesying about as we had in Joel chapter 1 got a foretaste so to speak and a foreshadow in the plagues of those insects that came up on the farmlands of Judah.

But here we see these end-time army of locust that will be unleased upon this world as the invading army marching through the earth let's look some more

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

OK,

I am here in the moderating mode now. Here and in several other threads there has been a ton of discussion, as of late, regarding private visions people are receiving and how others are to react to them.

Paul gives us pretty good instructions:

And let two or three prophets speak, and let the others pass judgment.

1 Corinthians 14:29 NASB

When someone receives an impression that they believe is from God, it is Ok for them to share it. It is also OK for the church to pass judgement on it to see if it really from God. The one giving the vision is not to get defensive or angry if the body decides that the word was not really from God. If one receives a word from God, it is not about them, it is about God. He is able to convince others of its validity.

Those receiving such movings are not inerrant. If they were, Paul would not have told the church to judge it, but to obey it.

According to Paul, unless we demonstrate love, any vision we share is useless anyway

In the latter part Revelation 9:3 you can see where these locust here in this army were given power to them that is like the power scorpions have which scorpions have a deadly sting in their tails.----- and thes locust here from the bottomless pit are not the locust we had seen in Joel chapter one where they had devoured all the grass and leaves and the bark off the trees.

But these locust here have specific orders given to them in Revelation 9:4 to not hurt the grass of the earth nor any thing that was green and they were ordered not to touch the trees of the earth either.-----but these locusts orders were to hurt only those in the world that did not have the seal of God in their foreheads.

they were not allowed to kill those who didn't have the seal of God in their foreheads as it says in verse 5 but instead they would torment those without the seal of God for a total of 5 months and the sting of these locust tails would be just like you'd go through if you got struck or stung by a real scorpion. But there was only one difference

in verse 6 those who would get hurt by these locust tails would not die like you normally would if a real scorpion stung you with it's tail-----during this 5 month period these locust will have power to sting and torment the people of earth "without" God's seal and death will not come as a means of escape from this terrible army of locust. as it says in

verse 6 - "And in those days shall men seek death and shall not find it and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

I will return and post more later taking up right here.

Okay now I had some coffee let's continue

During this 5 months period of time death will not be an option for folks for they will not even be able to take their own lives if they are caught in this time period here as scriptures says death will not come to any during this 5 months. Only torment .

Joel 2:3 in the latter part of that verse it said "and nothing shall escape them"

In Revelation 9:7-10 - John the revelator began to describe to us the hideous looking appearance of this army of locut that will be unleashed during this time period here. John said in verse 7 that their shapes or appearance of these locusts were like horses that were prepared for battle all in their ranks in other words as they had on their heads what look like crown of gold and faces like men.

in verse 8 you can see the locust had hair of women and their teeth were as the teeth of lions and their breastplates were in appearance like breastplates of iron --- these locust had wings that sounded like a bunch of chariots charging into battle. As their tails were like scorpions and also had the stings of scorpions in them. And these terrible hideous looking army of locust had been given power or authority to hurt men for 5 months as death during this period will not come to any on earth.

Joel 2:4 says, their appearance was the appearance of horses and they would also run like horses do. and John the revelator here in rev. 9:7 says the locust shapes were like horses.

Joel had said in 2:5 that their noise was like chariots on the tops of mountains and here in Rev. 9:9 John said their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. hope you are seeing the similarities here.

In this 9th chapter of Revelation John gives us even more greater insight into this army of locust here that I want to eloborate on which John here tells us in the latter part of verse 7 these locusts faces were as the faces of men and in verse 9 john said they had the hair of women and teeth like lions teeth.

If you will recall back at this time how I told you to remember Babylon from Joel chapter one . well if you do recall it was the heathen king of Babylon that had sent his invading army upon Judah and Jerusalem the Holy city and destroyed it and the nation was represented or described to us in Joel 1:6 as a nation whose teeth are the teeth of a lion and he hath the cheek teeth of a great lion.

And John here in Rev 9:8 says of these army of locust that their teeth were as the teeth of lions as we see also a king in verse 11 which is over this invading army of locust which is the star or angel who had the key to the bottomless pit whose name was Abbadon in hebrew and Apollyon in greek for he was king over this army who gave them their orders just as Nebuchanezzar was king over Babylon's army that invaded Judah and destroyed everything leaving behind them only devastation and ruin.