IGNORED

I am zealous over Zion

Guest yod

Why am I zealous over Zion? (Zechariah 8)

There have been a few times when people don't understand the reason I talk about all this "jewish" stuff. Obviously, there is no preference according to Galatians 3:28 but we are each chosen for a reason...a role in the kingdom to accomplish His work in the Earth. I believe that Romans 1:16 is possibly MORE relevant today than it was 2,000 years ago....

Why? I'm glad you asked....

Because this is key to a worldwide revival for all the sons of Adam!

Isaiah 49: 5-6 And now says the LORD, who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, To bring Jacob back to Him, so that Israel might be gathered to Him (For I am honored in the sight of the LORD, And My God is My strength), He says, ""It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved ones of Israel. I will also make You a light of the gentiles so that My salvation may reach to the end of the earth.''

This passage makes it clear that God's intent has always been to restore all descendants of Adam and it is to be done through the sons of Jacob.

================================

The Apostle Paul says it this way in Romans chapter 11

"Now if Israel's transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be! But I am speaking to you who are Gentiles. Inasmuch then as I am an apostle of Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, if somehow I might move to jealousy my fellow countrymen and save some of them. For if the jews rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead (for the whole world)?"

===========================================

This word must be mixed with faith. The Exodus generation was witness to God's most powerful miracles and yet they did not enter the Promised Land until judgement was complete.

But the revival has begun. In 1897, Jewish people from around the world formed the "Zionist Congress" and met for the first time to plan a new nation called Israel. At that time 1 out of every 27 people in the world were believers in Jesus. Today that ratio is 1 in 5 and christianity is the fastest growing "religion" in the world (taken from articles on world evangelism in Charisma magazine 1993, 1996, 1999)

=========================================

This quote from Charles Spurgeon

Thursday Evening, June 14th, 1883 at the Metropolitan Tabernacle, Newington:

Why did the Lord Jesus tell the disciples to "begin at Jerusalem, then Judea & Samaria, and then to the uttermost parts of the world"? It may have been that he knew that there would come a time when some of his disciples would despise the Jews, and therefore he said

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

I enjoyed the link on the Third Temple, yod. I especially liked this statement:

CONTRIBUTIONS TOWARD ISRAEL SHOULD BE TO BUILD UP THE LOCAL MESSIANIC BODY

I maintain that all the funds and contributions toward Israel which stem from benevolent Christian sources today should focus on the building up of the local Messianic Body in the land. This is the only Temple at present in which acceptable sacrifices are daily offered, and from which arises effectual intercession for the salvation of the nation and for her rescue from the enemy's murderous plans.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  09/20/1965

baruch2.gif

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Praise G-d! All you Saints!

Thank you Yod for that signifigent post.

I was told by a very dear sister . Who happens to be Jewish. That we should never say converted to a Jew. We should seek that they recieve their Messiah. Not to convert them.

For He is their king!

:il: :t2:

This body of Christ with a Love for our Jewish heritage is even now being raised. Praise G-d! Wake Up!

G-d Bless You all Richly!

Dave

Guest idolsmasher
I enjoyed the link on the Third Temple, yod. I especially liked this statement:

I concur, that was a great article! I disagreed with a surprisingly few things. :t2: Thanks for that one Yod!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  07/26/1954

Thank you yod for a really great post. You speak well. I wish all who spoke of this subject could do so with the love and kindness you show.

I too enjoyed the link on the 3rd temple..... Keep up the good work, and God bless you brother. :t2:

I enjoyed the link on the Third Temple, yod.  I especially liked this statement:

CONTRIBUTIONS TOWARD ISRAEL SHOULD BE TO BUILD UP THE LOCAL MESSIANIC BODY

I maintain that all the funds and contributions toward Israel which stem from benevolent Christian sources today should focus on the building up of the local Messianic Body in the land. This is the only Temple at present in which acceptable sacrifices are daily offered, and from which arises effectual intercession for the salvation of the nation and for her rescue from the enemy's murderous plans.

Yeah, OA, I'm not one to "help along" any of the plans. All in God's timing, right?

Yet, His word says that there will be a Third Temple at the end of days and I've been to the Temple Institute. They were just finishing up the breastplate of the High Priest. They already had the Golden Menorah, the table of shewbread, the complete garments for all priests, trumpets, etc, etc, etc....everything is ready.

They told me that they even know the exact location of the Ark of the Covenant.

Interesting days we are living in....

And I'll be standing on the Temple Mount in less than 2 weeks!!! I can hardly wait!!

I concur, that was a great article! I disagreed with a surprisingly few things

Wow...that must mean hell IS freezing over :x: ....and the Cubs will win the World Series!

LOL

Thanks Smash. :t2:

:il:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks yod and Smasher! Y'all just made my day a little brighter. :bg:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

[

Yet, His word says that there will be a Third Temple at the end of days

This is where I get thoroughly confused.

Third temple, meaning Ezekiel's temple?

Before or after Israel's mass recieving of the Lord's grace?

And then the bloody animal sacrfices resume?

Please help me with this one, I honestly don't get it and I've been studying this one out real hard all summer.......