• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

The Church will not be here to live through it. We escape by being whisked away with the Groom as the Bride! Amen! Jesus scoops us up and takes us away. His feet do not even touch the ground. :rolleyes::41::41:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Escaping Tribulation means just that---escaping Tribulation, which is the out-pouring of wrath. The Church doesn't suffer the wrath. Why would the Bride suffer the wrath?

Yes...you are correct.

But escaping tribulation doesn't mean we won't be around to witness it. You can witness something without being a part of it.

What an intriguing idea. How would we witness without suffering, Scripturally?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Excellent, CJ!! :laugh::24::P

Escaping Tribulation means just that---escaping Tribulation, which is the out-pouring of wrath. The Church doesn't suffer the wrath. Why would the Bride suffer the wrath?

Yes...you are correct.

But escaping tribulation doesn't mean we won't be around to witness it. You can witness something without being a part of it.

What an intriguing idea. How would we witness without suffering, Scripturally?

Remember the death of the first born in Egypt. The three men who walked through the fiery furnace in Daniel? Jonah spent three days in the belly of a fish. The bible is filled with examples such as these.

Do you believe the power of the Lord is so limited the He would not be able to protect us from His wrath?

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Um, that's not what I was saying. I was curious about it. Sorry, won't make that mistake again. :laugh:

Guest YOUNG MEGATRON

I beleive The Rapture is soon and Only The Beleivers who try there best to practice the word of GOD will be taken. Many people have asked GOD in to theres hearts. That doese not stop them from Crime and Drugs.

i beleive The Anti Christ Is here now living among us and just waiting for The Rapture himself....This event will launch him in to the 7 years of his ruling. There are many political orginaizations and fortune 500's already Building a foundation for all of thi to take place..Keep you eyes on the Star of David!!! Its gonna be a international symbol soon..and it wont be good like it once was.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Keep you eyes on the Star of David!!! Its gonna be a international symbol soon..and it wont be good like it once was.

Oh I bet that will go over big in Iran! :24::taped::whistling:

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

I beleive The Rapture is soon and Only The Beleivers who try there best to practice the word of GOD will be taken. Many people have asked GOD in to theres hearts. That doese not stop them from Crime and Drugs.

i beleive The Anti Christ Is here now living among us and just waiting for The Rapture himself....This event will launch him in to the 7 years of his ruling. There are many political orginaizations and fortune 500's already Building a foundation for all of thi to take place..Keep you eyes on the Star of David!!! Its gonna be a international symbol soon..and it wont be good like it once was.

Well we do actually agree on something here. But first we don't have to try our best, we do the best we can and be the best we can. As human beings we are all sinners.

I also believe the anti christ is in the world today walking among us doing his best to attempt to steal Christians away from our faith. I'm sure there will be other symbolic idols as well while he is in power of the earth.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well we do actually agree on something here. But first we don't have to try our best, we do the best we can and be the best we can. As human beings we are all sinners.

I also believe the anti christ is in the world today walking among us doing his best to attempt to steal Christians away from our faith. I'm sure there will be other symbolic idols as well while he is in power of the earth.

Yeah well I'm happy when a couple of posters agree. even if they are both wrong :whistling: