• Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I'm Baaaack!

Missed you all BIG. Finally got a computer again :whistling:

So.....the more I study I'm thinking the rapture is somehow a reward for the really serious followers of Christ.

If you don't believe in any sort of rapture just don't respond, cuz I don't want to debate the rapture, I believe in it and I'm not changing my mind about it. :whistling:

OK, so the reason I'm thinking this is the 7 letters to the churches, only one looks like they are saved from the tribulation, then the 10 virgins, yep, then Luke says pray that you be made worthy to escape the tribulation.

So, whataya think?

Sabra

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

When it talkes about the rapture in scriputre it says that the dead in Christ will rise first then we who are alive and remain will meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord. I see nothing about degrees of being a Christian...just that we will meet Jesus in the air..WOW can't wait!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

So, whataya think?

I think that we missed you!

lol

Welcome back!

t.

Missed you all too Ted! :)

What caused the 5 virgins to not be ready is that they did not know CHrist himself. They were not born again.

Not sure about that. They were all waiting, all had oil in their lamps (representing the Holy Spirit) 5 fell asleep and their oil ran out. When they woke up it was too late to go to the wedding, they got left behind, but they were invited. Rapture being the marriage supper of the Lamb, I'm thinking they missed the party but I'm not doubting that they were still saved, just out on the party beforehand.

I'm not sure about this one, I want to believe that everyone goes, sure hope so!

Another thing that I'm thinking is about Lot, bible says he was righteous, guess that is in God's eyes being how he was in Abraham's family, but he was a pretty unholy dude, and God saved his life by moving him out of Sodom but he wasn't taken up like say Enoch and Elijah who walked with God and God removed them out of the earth because they were holy.

:noidea:

It is my belief that if you miss the rapture, you pretty much miss everything.

Not everyone who believes in God will enter the Kingdom.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

Moved to the Eschatology Forum as it will get more appropriate attention here

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I'm Baaaack!

Missed you all BIG. Finally got a computer again :)

And to think that I thought you may have left because of something I might have said, or because of something I should have said and didn't. :blink:

Oh well, I'm glad that my confusion can finally be laid to rest, but I'm even more glad that you are back. Now we can finally get back to that ancient conversation we were having before your sudden disappearance. Of course, you'll have to remind me of what it was that we were talking about. :P

Welcome back Sabra, I'ze bin missin yu fer quyte sum tyme nou!! :emot-hug:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

It is my belief that if you miss the rapture, you pretty much miss everything.

I've heard a few preachers, even some well known Pastor's teach that if you have ever heard the gospel before the rapture and rejected it, and then the rapture actually happens, then you have no hope of ever being saved.

There is not one verse of scripture to support this belief. For this to be true, you would have to assume that everyone will take the mark of the beast, but as we see in Rev. 20:4 many will willingly give their lives.

By the way, that verse also proves that the entire church will not be raptured as many teach.

Cheers

rollingTHUNDER!!!!

What is up?????? You expect me to remember something? Did YOU forget me??

LOL

I've checked in on your eighty mile thread from time to time, haven't forgotten about you of course.

I'm not buying the shut door conspiracy, sounds pretty SDA to me. I believe the Jews will be saved after the rapture so why not the gentiles?

Love ya man!

Guest allihave

My pastor did a series of weeks where we went over the entire revelation. It was absolutely astounding!! All christians will go in the rapture. There is actually going to be more than rapture. If I remember right Its either 7 or 3 yrs later that another one will happen after the first, so the unbelivers will have a chance to come to Christ in then there will be another. (3 total?) What makes this even more astounding is that 2 belivers get killed 3 days before the final rapture and they lay in the streets for the 3 days and right before the rapture God breathes the breath of life in them and then thats when the final rapture happens. I find it amazing. Every time I learn new things I become more and more amazed.

If I am misleading in anything I said I apologize. I dont mean for any confusion. It was at least 2yrs ago that I heard this message. So feel free to correct me. (However I do believe strongly in all 3 raptures.) I can always back it up by scripture.

Love in Christ!!

allihave