Bob1234375

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I dunno'; maybe lay off the anchovey, jalepeno and onion pizzas before bedtime???? :cool:

And I was thinking it was the video games :blink:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Christ's Free Servant, thanks for the advice, I'm certainly not doing what God wants me to (just sitting around playing the computer) So, even if this is just my imagination or a deception, God turned some good out of it by making me shape up.

Good! I'm glad to hear that. Dreams do have a way of "awakening" us sometimes to the realities around us. I'm glad God is making you "shape up." :) He's always working on me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

I would just like to point out that even if satan cannot read our minds there is no need for him to. Even a dog is well able to read every reaction that we make. The demonic realm does not need to read our minds. They have information coming from all angles as we respond with facial gestures and all kinds of body signals.......Thank God that indeed greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world.

I would just like to point out that even if satan cannot read our minds there is no need for him to. Even a dog is well able to read every reaction that we make. The demonic realm does not need to read our minds. They have information coming from all angles as we respond with facial gestures and all kinds of body signals.......Thank God that indeed greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world.

Yep! :)

Neither one were from God.

Be careful! You don't know that. You don't know either way. The rest of what you said was fine, but just be careful that you don't assume what may or may not be true and state it as fact. You could be wrong, and not only would you be guilty of being wrong, but you could possibly be guilty of discouraging someone who is seeking God's face or whom God may be trying to get a message across to. Unless you can prove scripturally that there is no way either could be from God, then you have no right to make that statement. But, again, your other comments were perfectly in order. I just don't want to see you make statements that could be harmful to another if you can't back them up. So, be careful what you say, ok? Thanks!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/16/1990

Well, yesterday I asked God to confirm it to me. I said, if the mail is in the mailbox before noon, then I will know that it is from You. If it is not, then, it is not. If I don't remember to check then I will know this is not how you want to show me. And, sure enough, I forgot to check.

By the way, the dream is far less likely to be from God, it just frightened me so I threw it out there, but the first thing, it was very clear. And, I don't think I moved at all during it, so Satan couldn't have read my body language or facial expression. Anyway, August 12 creeps closer and closer, we will know by then.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Recently I have had two dreams/revelations which I pertain to coming events. I am not sure if they are from God, from the Deciever, or just my imagination.

1. The first one happened last week, maybe Wednesday. I was just waking up, and it being summer vacation for me I was in no hurry. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head. I cannot remember the exact conversation, but I do remember the general flow. It said: "I have good news and bad news, which do you want first?" I said "Bad." Then it said: "You will not go to Mexico." (I am going there for a missions trip August 12) Then it said: "But, the Rapture will be soon." There are a few problems I have with each supposed source. I will start with why it could not be from Satan: It was in my head, he could not see inside to know my response, which news I wanted first. Now the reason why it might not be from God is kind of pitiful, just that the word Rapture seems like one that Him or a messenger would not use. However, it did not seem odd at the time. Why might it not be just my imagination? It was VERY clear. Much too clear for me at that time of morning. And things keep drawing my attention back to it, so that I remember it.

If I go to Mexico I will know that it is my imagination, or the Devil had a lucky guess. Something will not let me forget about it, however, so I thought it best to throw it out here.

2. The second one was a dream, probably just a dream, but I woke up praying that it wouldn't happen, so better safe than sorry. In my dream most of it was irrelevent, but I will get to the important part, so bear with me. If you want, jump to the next paragraph. At the beginning, my Mom was putting sunscreen on my Dad, and people were saying things like "ewww" and stuff, because my father in a bathing suit is not something you would go out of your way to see. (He is not bad enough to warrant "ewwws" though IMO.) Then he walked off to a space shuttle. It took off, and we watched it go out of sight. We were then attacked by spaceships from Freelancer (a computer game, here is that irrelevant I was talking about :thumbsup: BTW, it was just a strafing run).

We started to walk away, and then heard a large bang, like an explosion, and a large shuttle part landed on a roof beside me. It was at this time I woke up and prayed that this would not happen.

Does anyone know when the next shuttle launch will be? I know there just was one, but have they gotten back yet?

Also, I am young, and I was just wondering the order of a verse. Is it "Your young men will dream dreams, and your old men will have visions" or the other way around? I always get that mixed up.

Comments would be appreciated.

I have had some dreams that were much more disturbing than this and I would not worry about them. I think the first part was your subconcious asking you what would happen if you didn't go on your trip and what circumstances would make you accept it. The second sounds like subliminal bits of information left from soundbites from your day being peiced together.

I don't see either of them as prophetic, I may be wrong, but I don't see it. Look at the spiritual examples of prophecy we have in scripture...these dreams don't resemble any of them.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  07/16/1990

I agree that the second may be nothing, but, curiously enough, when I checked the mail today around noon, it was there... :noidea:

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

satan, nor his demons, can read our minds, but they can hear us. so if you have told this story out loud to someone, you yourself told him, or one of his minions. also, during the early formation of your plan to go and during your preparation to go, i am pretty certain you told all anyone needed to know, about mexico, your fears, your hopes in going, etc;

remember, satan is a finite being as is his many helpers. he would like for you to think he was as great as God, but he is not. but, he is not stupid, and we can be very careless. you would be amazed if you knew more about spiritual warfare.

Good luck in mexico, and may God bless your trip. there is great need for missions trips and missionaries in mexico.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Hello,

Bob, as long as you abide in Christ and be strong in your relationship with the Lord everything will become clear. I wouldn't let these dreams occupy your mind where you are looking everywhere for meanings in these. The Lord will have things He needs to teach and reveal to us. Whether this voice and dream has to do with the Lord or not, if it has moved you to seek the Lord then there is something you need to know. Just exercise your spiritual eyes and ears by staying near the Lord in prayer and in reading His word.

I would start praying more for your upcoming mission trip and for your father.