• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Please consider these Scriptures also[PERHAPS the USSR/ARABs/Muslims/? being Gog/Magog...may not be so.PERHAPS as Ezekiel 38:9 uses the word "ascend" PERHAPS the enemy will ascend out of hell with their weapons of war as described in Ezekiel 32] :

http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Eze/Eze038.html#1

Listen to Bible:

King James Version (KJV) Ezekiel - Chapter 38

Eze 38:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Eze 38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

Eze 38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

Eze 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Eze 38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Eze 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee.

Eze 38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

Eze 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land [that is] brought back from the sword, [and is] gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Eze 38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Eze/Eze032.html#1

multitude, saith the Lord GOD.

Eze 32:17 It came to pass also in the twelfth year, in the fifteenth [day] of the month, [that] the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Eze 32:18 Son of man, wail for the multitude of Egypt, and cast them down, [even] her, and the daughters of the famous nations, unto the nether parts of the earth, with them that go down into the pit.

Eze 32:19 Whom dost thou pass in beauty? go down, and be thou laid with the uncircumcised.

Eze 32:20 They shall fall in the midst of [them that are] slain by the sword: she is delivered to the sword: draw her and all her multitudes.

Eze 32:21 The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.

Eze 32:22 Asshur [is] there and all her company: his graves [are] about him: all of them slain, fallen by the sword:

Eze 32:23 Whose graves are set in the sides of the pit, and her company is round about her grave: all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which caused terror in the land of the living.

Eze 32:24 There [is] Elam and all her multitude round about her grave, all of them slain, fallen by the sword, which are gone down uncircumcised into the nether parts of the earth, which caused their terror in the land of the living; yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit.

Eze 32:25 They have set her a bed in the midst of the slain with all her multitude: her graves [are] round about him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword: though their terror was caused in the land of the living, yet have they borne their shame with them that go down to the pit: he is put in the midst of [them that be] slain.

Eze 32:26 There [is] Meshech, Tubal, and all her multitude: her graves [are] round about him: all of them uncircumcised, slain by the sword, though they caused their terror in the land of the living.

Eze 32:27 And they shall not lie with the mighty [that are] fallen of the uncircumcised, which are gone down to hell with their weapons of war: and they have laid their swords under their heads, but their iniquities shall be upon their bones, though [they were] the terror of the mighty in the land of the living.

Eze 32:28 Yea, thou shalt be broken in the midst of the uncircumcised, and shalt lie with [them that are] slain with the sword.

Eze 32:29 There [is] Edom, her kings, and all her princes, which with their might are laid by [them that were] slain by the sword: they shall lie with the uncircumcised, and with them that go down to the pit.

Eze 32:30 There [be] the princes of the north, all of them, and all the Zidonians, which are gone down with the slain; with their terror they are ashamed of their might; and they lie uncircumcised with [them that be] slain by the sword, and bear their shame with them that go down to the pit.

Eze 32:31 Pharaoh shall see them, and shall be comforted over all his multitude, [even] Pharaoh and all his army slain by the sword, saith the Lord GOD.

Eze 32:32 For I have caused my terror in the land of the living: and he shall be laid in the midst of the uncircumcised with [them that are] slain with the sword, [even] Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kind of hit me yesterday and today-why is Gog/Magog and <Ezekiel 38-39> being discussed now? At least from a somewhat superficial reading of <Revelation>, Gog/Magog is only mentioned here during the "little season" of <Revelation 20>.

We MAY be in the "little season", but I assumed [yes, I know about doing that!] that this chain and posters believe we are[[within time]]BEFORE the millennial reign of The Lord Jesus Christ {and therefore before the "little "season"} and were looking into the current Israel war and seeing the possible Gog/Magog tiein of Ezekiel 38-39. Correct? Ezekiel 39 gets into burning the weapons of war {which if they were the wooden ones out of hell-Ezek 32- would be reasonable, but modern weapons being burned isn't}. Comments???

Did a Google:"burning plutonium"

Reason was article in our local Sunday paper-problems with US/Russia not getting rid of their relative plutonium stockpiles as they had agreed to. Maybe now a tiein with Gog/Magog <Ezekiel 38-39> and burning weapons of war?l

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%...ng+plutonium%22

Sign in

Web Images Groups News Froogle Maps more

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  01/07/1989

It seems to me that one view of what is going on in Israel that is reasonable is this:

1. Given that the Quartet and the Palestinians SEEM to "want" a 2-state solution with East Jerusalem part of the Palestinian state, that <Zechariah 14> with <Revelation 11> support the division of Jerusalem.

2. IF <Daniel 9:27> is really indicating a future Peace Treaty that restarts God's timeclock for the last of the 70 weeks {=7 years=Great Tribulation} THEN <Zechariah 12-14:2> and THEN The Second Coming. Jerusalem and Israel:"...I will gather all nations against Jerusalem...". The current "Israel out of control/bombing Lebanon/ Gaza/.../no regard for civilians..." view of some MIGHT "force" the world including the USA to intervene against Israel to prevent world-wide nuclear war. The way Sharon and now Olmert are going makes me think somewhat of <Zechariah 12:6-8>. Also <Joel 3:1-2>.

the quote with USA agianst Isreal is as i believe not going to happen in any near future. I believe the reason for the USA's existence is for the protection of Isreal. But to defend my point, USA embassadors have been openly defending Isreal and encouraging them to do what they are doing. And the visits to the MIddle east by Rice have been delayed on purpose to give Isreal more time for some good ol butt kickn. and the USA would not dissaproove Isreals actions. WE went into iraq,(which i believe was the best move)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Good ol butt kickin! That's what I'm talkin about! Sweet! :24:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  197
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  08/02/1991

It seems to me that one view of what is going on in Israel that is reasonable is this:

1. Given that the Quartet and the Palestinians SEEM to "want" a 2-state solution with East Jerusalem part of the Palestinian state, that <Zechariah 14> with <Revelation 11> support the division of Jerusalem.

2. IF <Daniel 9:27> is really indicating a future Peace Treaty that restarts God's timeclock for the last of the 70 weeks {=7 years=Great Tribulation} THEN <Zechariah 12-14:2> and THEN The Second Coming. Jerusalem and Israel:"...I will gather all nations against Jerusalem...". The current "Israel out of control/bombing Lebanon/ Gaza/.../no regard for civilians..." view of some MIGHT "force" the world including the USA to intervene against Israel to prevent world-wide nuclear war. The way Sharon and now Olmert are going makes me think somewhat of <Zechariah 12:6-8>. Also <Joel 3:1-2>.

the quote with USA agianst Isreal is as i believe not going to happen in any near future. I believe the reason for the USA's existence is for the protection of Isreal. But to defend my point, USA embassadors have been openly defending Isreal and encouraging them to do what they are doing. And the visits to the MIddle east by Rice have been delayed on purpose to give Isreal more time for some good ol butt kickn. and the USA would not dissaproove Isreals actions. WE went into iraq,(which i believe was the best move)

dont forget the elections in 2008 :24: i hope we get a good christain president

It looks like Iran is being isolated by the Arab community. For the first time ever, the Arab League is not openly siding with Israel's enemies.

Weird, eh?

It looks like Iran will not be able to foment the entire muslim world into WWIII as they had hoped. Looks like Eygpt, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan are happy to let Israel teach Hezbollah a lesson.

Iran can only succeed now if those nations are overthrown from within...which could happen...but not fast enough to stop the situation in Lebanon from being taken care of.

Ironic isn't it? Iran is splitting Arab unity over Israel. It looks like it will be over in a week...but I'm waiting to see what happens on August 12-13 when Tish B'Av comes.

I'll also predict that Iran sells out Hezbollah as a negotiating "carrot" to get some European nations to allow them greater nuclear capability

http://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/Zec/Zec014.html#1

Listen to Bible:

King James Version (KJV) Zechariah - Chapter 14

Zec 14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;

• 2 weeks later...

Highly recommend reading this "Time" magazine [July 31,2006 issue] article:

http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0...1218058,00.html

The Way Out

6 Keys to Peace

It isn't rocket science, but the playbook for bringing stability to the Middle East requires American commitment, Israeli restraint, Arab flexibility--and a little luck in Iraq

By MICHAEL ELLIOTT

It gets into so many things, including the 2-state Israel/Palestine supposed solution to the mideast "problem".

To me so much history and knowledge is contained in this article that all will benefit whether one thinks perhaps that :

1. The Rapture is next or

2. the 7-year Peace Treaty from the Antichrist or

3. the Psalm 83 Muslim nations invasion of Israel to destroy it or

4. Zechariah 14:2 "...I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle..."[perhaps in line with the possible "robust" International force being proposed to keep peace in Lebanon between Hizbollah and Israel ]or

5. the coming Gog/Magog {Ezekiel 38-39} attack of Israel, or

6. WWIII-nuclear war or

7. ???

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  07/15/1987

It looks like Iran is being isolated by the Arab community. For the first time ever, the Arab League is not openly siding with Israel's enemies.

Weird, eh?

It looks like Iran will not be able to foment the entire muslim world into WWIII as they had hoped. Looks like Eygpt, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan are happy to let Israel teach Hezbollah a lesson.

Iran can only succeed now if those nations are overthrown from within...which could happen...but not fast enough to stop the situation in Lebanon from being taken care of.

Ironic isn't it? Iran is splitting Arab unity over Israel. It looks like it will be over in a week...but I'm waiting to see what happens on August 12-13 when Tish B'Av comes.

I'll also predict that Iran sells out Hezbollah as a negotiating "carrot" to get some European nations to allow them greater nuclear capability

This may be because Egypt, Saudia Arabia, and other powerful Arab World leaders are mostly sunni, while Hezbollah is a shiite organization.