Guest cjjc

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

After looking at these passages through the Greek, looking at the history, deciphering what the authorial intent could be, and spending weeks in prayer, I think I have the answer:

Barbara Streisand

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Is it possible that anti- christ may be existing right now , that he may be preparing to make his grand entrance as the world's stages get set. I would like to hear others opinion on this

My answer is not yet, he hasn't been cast out yet. I believe the Anti-Christ is Satan himself as documented below.

Now open your Bible and I'll give you a good Bible study: ( ) are my commentary added

Rev 12, covers the longest period of time. In Rev 12: 7-9(please read), reveals who the Anti-Christ really is. (Anti in Greek= instead of, thus (instead of Christ)) Rev 12:9 " And the great dragon was cast out,that old serpent called the Devil and Satan.which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth and his angels ( see Jude vs.4-6 for their description)were cast out with him." (These are supernatural entities.)

Now go to Rev 9:10-11. Rev 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions(now scorpions sting their prey and prey's backbone turns to mush),and there were stings in their tails; and there power was to hurt men five months. Now go back to Rev 9:4 and find out those of us with the seal of God, we that know the truth(GOD's word),can not be touched.

Back to Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit,whose name in the hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon." ( These are other names of Satan)

He comes pretending to be Christ at the 6th trump, 6th seal and 6th vial- thus his number 666. (Now read Rev 13 in its entirety but remember the time was shortened to 5 months from 42.) The last verse is the key to the season when he comes. Rev 13:18 "Here is the wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:for it is the number Sixhundred threescore( a score is 20 years so 3 x 20=60) and 6." Thus 666.

The True Christ, Jesus Christ our Savior, comes at the seventh trump,7th seal, 7th vial so do not be deceived. When the whole world believes Jesus is here, we know that it is the Anti-Christ and we will wait for the True Christ's return. We will not take the mark of the beast Rev 13: 16-17 so get ready.

That's how you become a spiritual virgin as spoken of in Matt 25: 1-14. We wait for our true bridegroom. Also,read Jesus' description what it will be like before and at his return, read Matt 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21.

Edited by blessed1195

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  335
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  06/05/1967

Well, I am always, falsely, acussed of being a racist...And it seems many people find it insulting to even suggest that the anti-Christ will be Jewish, But I can not imagine him to be any thing but Jewish....This is a recent conclusion and I some how could be wrong, but the more I understand what the unbelieving Jews are expecting in their (false) Messiah, I cannot believe they would except a different gene pool, as the Messiah....They state that he must come from the line of David or he is not the Messiah.....Can one come from the line of David and not be Jewish?? He will be a decoy from the true Jewish Messiah, Jesus Christ, it only makes sense to me....And he will have to beable to prove that he is from that linage...

(That's my opinion,anyways...)

From Michael Brown:(a Jewish aurthor)...It is a widely held principle of traditional Judaism that the Messiah will rebuild the Temple. In fact,according to Maimonides,this is how the Messiah will be recogized:

If a king will arise from the House of David who is learned in Torah and observant of the mizvot[commandments],as prescribed by the written law and the oral law,as David,his ancestor was,and will compel all Israel to walk in[the way of Torah] and reinforce the breaches[in it's observance]; and fight wars of God,we may,with assurance,consider him the Messiah.

If he succeeds in the above,builds the third Temple in it's place,and gathers the dispered of Israel,he is definitely the Messiah.

Well, I am always, falsely, acussed of being a racist...And it seems many people find it insulting to even suggest that the anti-Christ will be Jewish, But I can not imagine him to be any thing but Jewish....This is a recent conclusion and I some how could be wrong, but the more I understand what the unbelieving Jews are expecting in their (false) Messiah, I cannot believe they would except a different gene pool, as the Messiah....They state that he must come from the line of David or he is not the Messiah.....Can one come from the line of David and not be Jewish?? He will be a decoy from the true Jewish Messiah, Jesus Christ, it only makes sense to me....And he will have to beable to prove that he is from that linage...

From Michael Brown:(a Jewish aurthor)...It is a widely held principle of traditional Judaism that the Messiah will rebuild the Temple. In fact,according to Maimonides,this is how the Messiah will be recogized:

If a king will arise from the House of David who is learned in Torah and observant of the mizvot[commandments],as prescribed by the written law and the oral law,as David,his ancestor was,and will compel all Israel to walk in[the way of Torah] and reinforce the breaches[in it's observance]; and fight wars of God,we may,with assurance,consider him the Messiah.

If he succeeds in the above,builds the third Temple in it's place,and gathers the dispered of Israel,he is definitely the Messiah.

This is actually a very good point. You could be correct. But does the person who does so have to be Jewish.

The question would be.."Would any Jewish person except a Messiah that was not a Jew?".............

What do you think??

This is actually a very good point. You could be correct. But does the person who does so have to be Jewish.

The question would be.."Would any Jewish person except a Messiah that was not a Jew?".............

What do you think??

:thumbsup:

Well in a strange series of events they could deem it a "miracle" :emot-highfive:

I mean, people who dont accept Christ as the Messiah also have strange expectations for many things.

Maybe.....?<?>?...........But I'm pretty sure that the prophecies in the Scriptures concerning the Messiah say that He will be a direct descendant of king David........And from Abraham, Iaasic, and Jacob..........One of our Jewish brothers or sisters could give us a better understanding of just exactly what was prophesied in the OT about the coming Messiah and what nationality He would come out of..........

The Jewish unbelievers (who reject Jesus as Messiah) are waiting for the Messiah of the OT to come for the first time, they reject that He has already come...

I hear so many naming who the anti-christ is and such. I find it amazing that the Word does not name a person but we do.

Sorry, I did not read the entire thread........But are you saying that you do not believe that there will be a real person....a literial man of sin,anti-christ,beast???..........That will(or..NOT in your case) be thrown alive into the Lake of Fire 1000 years before the devil, in Rev 19:20...20:2,3,10..??

That's is okay...we are all intitled to our opinions.... :thumbsup:

I'll just ask that you read my post again

What post are you referring to?? If you have a point you wish to make.........then type it out already, or go back and cut and paste it.......I'm not real good at guessing ........

I've read through most of this thread trying to figure out what post you are talking about.......

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The anti-christ has not been revealed in full yet. IMO according to the scriptures he IS ONE PERSON and will

"do great signs and wonders." He will be known by many names, like the Biblical "antichrist" and "son of perdition", but also

by many other names like potentially "president", "diplomat", etc, etc, etc, .... "peacemaker"...........

He will be totally evil and Jesus will destroy Him. Call on the Lord today if you are scared about this anti-christ or worried about his coming or even the coming of the Lord Jesus himself!

Revelation 22:12 - "Behold, I am coming soon!"

Our world is worried about how to develop the next microchip that is .0003Xp whatever smaller than the last and worried about the smell of the latest expensive cologne or bubbqle bath. They are not looking for Jesus, but he is coming quickly!

The anti-christ is not Bill Clinton or anyone in power right now in my personal non scriptural opinion about who he is. He is being prepared for though

But don't you see both expounded in Scripture? Indeed I agree all those who don't confess Christ are of the anti-Christ or an anti-Christ.

However we also see very direct passages about there being one being in the End Times who rules for a time on this earth, sitting as God etc.

The person "sitting as God" is not an Anti-Christ, because he does not disbelieve in God or Christ. He sits in the throne of Christ as Christ. He is the Vicar of Christ and who;e hearted believes that there is a God and Christ. This is the total opposite of an Anti-Christ.

Not in my KJV Bible.

Please read Matt 24,Mark 13 and Luke 21. The apostles ask Jesus what it'll be like at his return. In Mark 13 he even lists the seals as in Rev.6.

Do you know in Matt 4 how he tried to deceive Jesus?By twisting scripture.To the biblically illiterate Christians he will say I have come to save you and rapture you out of here. Read Ezek 13:18-20 on what GOD says about those who teach his children to fly to save their souls.

The only problem is when our True Christ comes, we are changed instantly into spiritual bodies 1 Cor 15:52. So if someone comes claiming to be Jesus and you are still in the flesh, you are being deceived.

in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon." ( These are other names of Satan)

Appolyon is not another name for Satan. The angel of the bottomless pit is not Satan. Abbadon(Appolyon) means destroyer. Meaning, he is one of God's great destroying angels. Satan however is a fallen angel that seeks to kill, steal, and destroy