Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,587
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Now, now, yod, you really shouldn't call people idiots. That's not very nice.

Guest charlie

<<you, sir, are an idiot asking for a curse.>>

If you meant that toward me you better be prepared to be specific as to why.

Now get busy explaining why you would make such a statement. My mother answered me honestly, are you calling her an idiot too? That's what most people thought until recent years. Are you saying that isn't true as well?

In sixth grade world history, our teacher told us that througout the centuries Jews had been mistreated because their religious leaders had caused the death of Jesus Christ. As a consequence people blamed the Jewish people even though the first Christian believers themselves were Jews and were reponsible for speading the Gospel in the early stages of the church. (They could still teach some religious history in public school back then. ) During the middle ages the bad, low class jobs, dealt with accounting, finance, and banking (I guess it was bad because kings owed everything and the common people had nothing). Anyway, the Jews typically were forced into the lower class jobs like these. Of course as we all know these jobs have evolved into the "better, higher class" white collar jobs of today. I'd say that God had something to do with this, it's just too ironic to be a coincidence.

Anyway, why did you call me and my mother an idiot for telling the truth. That is the reason Jews are hated. I moved up north after I was grown and 20 years after I left home my boss and I were discussing why Jews are so hated. He was a member of the Evangelical Free Church. He said he thought Jews were hated because they're just plain greedy. (His words not mine). I was stunned to hear him say this because of his denominational affiliation. I worked with a Jewish man once and he was a fine person. But, he told me not only did he NOT believe in Jesus Christ but that he just did not believe in God period. He was an atheist. I don't know if it's true or not but I've heard that most of the Israeli's are secularists and that Christianity is for the most part illegal in Israel. They persecute the Eastern Orthodox Christians who are palestians and the Muslim Palestians also persecute the Orthodox Christians in Bethelehem. Those poor Christians are between a rock and a hard place. But, then that's another thread.

Anyway, I expect an answer from the blowhard that called me and my poor old mother an idiot. Got a problem with honesty buddy?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Why are Jews hated so much?

Because of Satan, sin and because they were/are God's chosen people!

Short I know but that's just how I see it and did not want to go on and on and on....and bore you all with my ramblings :cool:

Bless & Pray for Israel

Faith1

Got a problem with honesty buddy?

Why would you think that? I'm being totally honest with you already.

And honestly I thought you were just being a bigoted hate-monger trying to start trouble. You are serious?

That's what most people thought until recent years. Are you saying that isn't true as well?

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

I grew up in a city run by the KKK. We had a KKK bookstore on Main Street until 1980. I think it's still the largest all-white city in America.

Do you know what those bigots teach? Hatred. Pure hatred.

What I found was that anyone who will foment hatred of other people (made in God's image, btw) are happy being ignorant.

They are trying to find people they can look down upon so they can feel superior to someone.

They are stupid. No other word describes it better.

In sixth grade world history, our teacher told us that througout the centuries Jews had been mistreated because their religious leaders had caused the death of Jesus Christ. That is the reason Jews are hated.

No, it is not. This is only the lie perpetrated by those who hate the jews. Big difference!

Anyway, the Jews typically were forced into the lower class jobs like these. Of course as we all know these jobs have evolved into the "better, higher class" white collar jobs of today. I'd say that God had something to do with this, it's just too ironic to be a coincidence.

Finally a true statement. Just like Jacob took the weakest sheep of his uncle Laban and eventually had the finest flocks, the jewish people are given the worst of circumstances and turn them into blessing for EVERYONE.

I moved up north after I was grown and 20 years after I left home my boss and I were discussing why Jews are so hated. He was a member of the Evangelical Free Church. He said he thought Jews were hated because they're just plain greedy. (His words not mine).

Then he is also just as blind.

I was stunned to hear him say this because of his denominational affiliation.

All denominations began with the original split from the remnant of Israel....over racial bigotry of the jews. Check out some of the hateful things written by the church at Antioch. These folks have been venerated as "church fathers" when they were actually responsible for taking the pure faith of Jesus, Paul, Peter, & James and turning it into a gentile religious institution. This is why the jews are hated.....because church leaders taught their flocks to hate them. Envy. Jealousy. Strife. All the works of the flesh are evident.

I worked with a Jewish man once and he was a fine person. But, he told me not only did he NOT believe in Jesus Christ but that he just did not believe in God period. He was an atheist.

What does that have to do with anything we are discussing? I can show you 50 gentile atheists for every jew you can mention.

I don't know if it's true or not but I've heard that most of the Israeli's are secularists and that Christianity is for the most part illegal in Israel.

That is a half-truth. Most Israeli's are secular...just as most Americans are... but Christianity is the source of Israel's 2nd largest industry; Tourism. They are not about to make it illegal.

However, christians are no longer safe or welcome in the West Bank and Gaza where Palestinians rule. Maybe that is the source of the rumor you are passing?

They persecute the Eastern Orthodox Christians who are palestians and the Muslim Palestians also persecute the Orthodox Christians in Bethelehem. Those poor Christians are between a rock and a hard place. But, then that's another thread.

That's just baloney. The only threat to christians in Israel is Islam. While it is true that the Shas Party (political faction in the Israeli government) would like to make conversion from Judaism illegal, they will never get that through the Knesset because most jews disagree with them

Now, now, yod, you really shouldn't call people idiots.  That's not very nice.

is racial bigotry not idiotic?

How can someone say they love God and then hate men made in God's image?

I simply won't sit still for anyone who calls themself a christian and repeats that kind of garbage as "wisdom"

"Being nice" is not what I'm called to do when Satan starts talking.

Guest charlie

<<1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.>>

<<1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.>>

<<2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.>>

btw Yod, I'm not a bigot and I'm not anti-semetic, but I also DO NOT refuse to discuss legitimate issues because they may be considered "politically incorrect". How do you think these Bible verses apply to the Jews....or not? I'd like your opinion on this.

<<"Being nice" is not what I'm called to do when Satan starts talking.>>

That's what you said Yod but you strike me as being nicer to some groups than to others.

Guest charlie

Here's a few more to ponder when you have time:

<<Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.>>

<<Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.>>

<<Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.>>

<<Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.>>

<<1Jo 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.>>

<<1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.>>

<<2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.>>

so everyone in the world [who is not a christian] is an anti-christ. How does this justify your position?

None of these are specific to the jews.

However, there are verses which are specific to the jews.

Like Chapters 9, 10, & 11 of the Book of Romans.

But answer this one question if you would. Please be as honest as you can.

Was God caught by surprise when the jewish leaders of 2000 years ago rejected Yeshua?