• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Civilians are being killed because hizbula(sp)is using them as shields.

They are setting up their offensive in residential areas thinking that Isreal won't bomb there.

They were wrong.

Civilian casualties are a fact of war.

Maybe the civilians will get sick of it and kick the hizbolas out.

As far as the second question goes....

The initial attack ON Isreal was religiously motivated. They do not think Isreal has a right to even exist.

They HATE the Jews.

Isreals retaliation was an act of self survival, neither political nor religious.

My opinions are religiously based.

Based on human rights biblically stated.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/13/1962

There should be no cease fire.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

THERE MUST BE A CEASE FIRE! And as soon as every last Hezb'allah or Hamas terrorist has ceased breathing, the Israelis should cease firing........

What more is there to say! :thumbsup:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I wonder if any of you people who posted an opinion re: ceasefire are even christian. Jesus said blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the sons of God! The scripture says to seek peace and persue it! There will be many who say Lord Lord on the last day and Jesus will say depart from me you lawless ones. If you think you are a follower of Jesus but inside your heart you are baying for blood, dare I say even evil Hezbollah blood then perhaps you dont really have a relationship with the Jesus you profess? Jesus came to seek and to save that which is lost. That is certainly true for the Jews in Israel but also the 1.2 billion last moslems in the world. Please try to catch the heart of Jesus toward all men. Bloody violence should be rejected regardless of who is meeting out the punishment. Jesus never called us to fight and die for his Kingdom just to die! Peter had a hard time with this at the start but eventually he got it. May the Lord grant us the same spirit.

• Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I wonder if any of you people who posted an opinion re: ceasefire are even christian. Jesus said blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the sons of God! The scripture says to seek peace and persue it! There will be many who say Lord Lord on the last day and Jesus will say depart from me you lawless ones. If you think you are a follower of Jesus but inside your heart you are baying for blood, dare I say even evil Hezbollah blood then perhaps you dont really have a relationship with the Jesus you profess? Jesus came to seek and to save that which is lost. That is certainly true for the Jews in Israel but also the 1.2 billion last moslems in the world. Please try to catch the heart of Jesus toward all men. Bloody violence should be rejected regardless of who is meeting out the punishment. Jesus never called us to fight and die for his Kingdom just to die! Peter had a hard time with this at the start but eventually he got it. May the Lord grant us the same spirit.

You have a segmented biblical attention. We must heed God's WHOLE counsel. "To everything there is a season.....a time to kill..........." Even Jesus said that in this world "A strong man, armed, keepeth his house...." He indicated He Himself did 'not come to bring peace, but a sword...." And the Gentle Jesus even told His disciples: "He among you who does not have a sword, must sell his very cloak to buy one." What do you think they used swords for back then; BACK SCRATCHERS??!!??

So rather than just take the Scriptures you 'like' and ignore HUGE amounts of God's Word, why not admit God's WHOLE word? Of course, you may find you really only like the wimp 'god' you've created in your imagination...........

Guest kagnew
THERE MUST BE A CEASE FIRE! And as soon as every last Hezb'allah or Hamas terrorist has ceased breathing, the Israelis should cease firing........

Dear Leonard,

I love your statement, beautifully put. I keep checking the news for the current war with Hezballah and wonder if we will see the destruction of Damascus as it talks about in Isaiah Chapter 17: 1. I just continue to pray for the 3 Israeli soldiers who have been taken captive, and pray that they will be returned to their families. Keep looking up!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

pushmar,

if i stood on my side of the property line and shot a number of your family members in your house or yard, that had done nothing to me, except believe differently from me. although i felt i had the right to shoot you, because in my opinion you did not have any right to your property, that had been deeded to you. would you want to stop me, which would require your having to kill me, because i am not going to quit otherwise, i have sworn to kill all of you. would you pray for me or kill me?????

NO CEASEFIRE, until God call for one.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

pushmar,

if i stood on my side of the property line and shot a number of your family members in your house or yard, that had done nothing to me, except believe differently from me. although i felt i had the right to shoot you, because in my opinion you did not have any right to your property, that had been deeded to you. would you want to stop me, which would require your having to kill me, because i am not going to quit otherwise, i have sworn to kill all of you. would you pray for me or kill me?????

It is both arrogant and dangerous to believe God called for this conflict. As to your domestic analogy those dying on both sidesare not those who are launching thew missiles

• Topic Count:  115
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

This thread makes me sad.

Me too, Katy, me too.........

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It is both arrogant and dangerous to believe God called for this conflict.

Dakota didn't say God called for this conflict.