Arjuous

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

:o:emot-hug::P My credibility? I am just stating what The Bible says, Lepaca, I can't understand you, you many times say, " what if God was true, and He was Omnipotent" or something like that, so that's what I am stating, God is Omnipotent, can do whatever He wants, here let's give you the definition of Omnipotent.

No definition of omnipotent can allow God to break logic. Sucha definition would be logically incoherent. End of the off-topic.

WHat He wrote was a joke, He stated so,

Is the following a joke too?

Ever heard of OIL.....????? What do you think it is that produces oil.......?? Rocks, soil, and rain...??? The carcases of dinosaurs and men and all living things destroyed by the flood....!!! Ever notice how much oil your own body produces....??

It's obvious that he has serious problems.

besides, what I say, is basically again, if you believe what you believe, then you do have to admit that there would be a chance of The earth been sticked to the "Luna", it's a chance if you believe your theory, which would then agree that the force and all of the earth plus all others factors could have killed dinosours, and not your meteorite. Again no point here, just stating how contradicting your believings may be :)

Blessings.

No. Our moon was very far from the surface of the Earth when the dinosaurs went extinct but thanks for the laugh. I know, I know, when you say senseless things you're just joking. Great contradiction you showed there.

No definition of omnipotent can allow God to break logic. Sucha definition would be logically incoherent. End of the off-topic.

Now you are challenging the definition of a term that was defined by scientist?That's weird.

Again, here's a quote from a scientist book, " if there was a omnipotent God, He could do anything"

Don't know the name of the book, but do a google search if you want.

Maybe we should have made you write the dictionaries and the definition of each word, maybe we would have a better world :) .

Also sometimes, if I make a point like the Luna thing it doesn't neccesarly mean that I am gonna put something against you.

I am just stating that since you don't know the exact speed over the 4.5 billion years, then even though it would be weird, you can't rule out the idea of a an earth sticikied to the earth :) .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Maybe we should have made you write the dictionaries and the definition of each word, maybe we would have a better world :o .

No, Cell! If everyone did what I said, THEN it would be a better world! :emot-hug:

Maybe we should have made you write the dictionaries and the definition of each word, maybe we would have a better world :emot-hug: .

No, Cell! If everyone did what I said, THEN it would be a better world! :P

:):o

Now you are challenging the definition of a term that was defined by scientist?That's weird.

Again, here's a quote from a scientist book, " if there was a omnipotent God, He could do anything"

Don't know the name of the book, but do a google search if you want.

Maybe we should have made you write the dictionaries and the definition of each word, maybe we would have a better world :wub: .

You can mock me as much as you want but you're just throwing out assertions. Any logically incoherent definition is not acceptable. When you find a substitute for logic that can produce meaningful knowledge let me know. Btw great job quoting a scientist without saying his qualifications, without saying his name and without pointing to the actual quote, actually telling me to go search for it by myself. That really helped your case.

Also sometimes, if I make a point like the Luna thing it doesn't neccesarly mean that I am gonna put something against you.

I am just stating that since you don't know the exact speed over the 4.5 billion years, then even though it would be weird, you can't rule out the idea of a an earth sticikied to the earth :wub: .

So what? If I'm not mistaken the theory accepted most says Luna was detached from the Earth by an impact with something shortly after the Earth had formed. I remember there's something on wikipedia about it. That doesn't have anything to do with dinosaurs though. You're not making a point.

There is a point, not neccesarly I will always go against you, just most of the time :21: .

While I honestly don't believe the earth was stickied to earth, I just want you to admit that it was a wild idea, but could have been possible since we don't know the exact speed of the moon, that's all I wanted.

Sorry if I didn't quote correctly I know, I just don't remember the book or the author, but it was found on a online google search, sorry if I forgot book title. :wub:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

:rolleyes::blink::blink:

Lepaca,

If God exists outside of Logic, how do you plan on finding him...?

Have you possibly become prisoner to your own logic..?

Are you even perhaps demanding that God reveal himself to you within the realms of Logic...?

If as his word suggests that repentance is the first step to being reconciled with God, do you think that demanding him to show himself is the right course of action...?

He commands that YOU repent. Your act of faith therefore opens the door. Accepting everything in Gods Word is an act of faith. Where is that faith if he reveals himself to you..?

You would be just as the disciples were. A witness. You would not be living by faith but by sight. Jesus said to those who saw him, "You have seen me and believe, but blessed are those who do NOT see and believe." "The righteous shall live by faith. Therefore the bottom line is that if you are not prepared to receive everything in the bible by faith because you believe God, then you will never receive the revelation that Follows. YOU want to SEE before you will believe. God wants you to BELIEVE before he will show you ANYTHING.

Regards,

Ben.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  923
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

here are two sites for research, if you are interested:

http://drdino.com/

http://www.answersingenesis.org/

At the Answers in Genesis site, click on Media, then videos on demand.

God Bless

This article is enough to condemn Hovind as the ultimate idiot.

And your comment proves that ultimately, you're really quite rude.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  872
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  03/24/1981

I know the 2nd law of thermodynamics and I know what it says.

Oh I'm so excited, so do I! How do you know?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

:emot-hug:

This should be be good.....

t.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Oh, you guys are awful..... :emot-hug::24:

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

If God exists outside of Logic, how do you plan on finding him...?

This is a nonsensical sentence. Logic is not a place where someone can or cannot be. Logic is the only tool we have to acquire any meaningful knowledge. If you meant that God cannot be known through logic then you're saying God is unknowable - are you an agnostic?

Lepaca,

You are even further off the path than I first thought. You cannot simply fob off a question by calling it a nonsensical sentence. I asked you a very basic question that didnt really need a whole lot of thinking. Must I ask it again..?

If Gods existence cannot be found in YOUR sphere of thinking and deduction, then how are you going to ever find him. Im not asking you to pull the engine down and give me a detailed description on how out of balance and damaged the crankshaft is....I am asking you a simple surface question on how you think.

God doesnt seem to be contactable, discernable, or comprehendable in your thought processes, so how if you are not ready too look OUTSIDE the box you live in, do you ever hope to find him..???

If that is a nonsensical question, then I cannot think of any other way to ask it.

I heard a conversation on an atheist radio station recently that really surprised me. The issue they were discussing was the issue of spirituality. The conversation lasted about ten seconds. Do you know what their final argument was after that whole ten seconds...? This is not word for word, but kind of paraphrased....."This issue of spirituality is complete nonsense. There is no spirit so there is no spirituality..End of discussion."

Lepaca, that kind of reminds me of how YOU answer questions. If its too hard for you, you label it nonsense. If it goes where you choose not to go, you label it nonsense. You have your mind already made up, so again I feel the need to ask....Why are you here....??

What do you hope to achieve on a Christian forum....Clearly you are not looking for a better understanding of what Christianity is all about, because you just dont listen to what we say. You just rabbit on about evolution and logic. Why....?? Have you not figured it out yet that we just dont care about evolution and logic....? You can have them all to yourself...Forever...

You pretend to be a logical debater..Youre nothing but a reflection of your atheistic teachers. Youre not saying anything new. We've heard it all before.

I know you will say that youve heard the gospel before too..Many times perhaps...Good..I'd hate you to be without excuse. :wub:

Regards,

Ben.