IGNORED

Aliens

artsylady

Guest LCPGUY

I mentioned up above that this topic is not a salvation issue. I think I was wrong upon reading what Artsy said in the opening post:

The whole alien phenomen began started with Roswell, just after the Jews took back Israel and the sightings of aliens and ufo's has been ever-increasing since that time. As well, polls taken in the 1950's showed little support for belief in aliens. Today, most North Americans beleive aliens exist.

I especially get concerned when there are so many alien worship cults out there

I think this alien phenomenon is a mass deception waiting to happen. What do you guys think?

If people are really starting to believe this alien being garbage, and worse yet, leaving the church for cults, then yes, this a salvation issue. BIG TIME!!!

I

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Well stated John. Once again we are left to speculate. There seems to be no doubt about the prescence of these (whatever you like to call them ), but I think it is pretty safe to say that they are not from God, so they must be from satan, but I add should not be of any concern to any true believer of God's word. In fact we should expect no less, because we know just has deceptive satan really is.

my take,

eric.

Guest Gladiator4God

Sorry ref we been over this b4 you can cut n paste what i say all ya want, i still dont see in the book where it supports life on other planets. if there were i am sure God would have put it in the book......i am trying to be polite on this i dont want to upset you like the last time so to avoid conflict this will most likely be the last time i post on this and i think the thread should be locked ,In my opinion UFO's are from satan nothing more nothing less.......God bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Glad to see you're back Ref. Interesting stuff. Keep it coming sister!

Why on earth would you want the thread locked? If you disagree, just start another one on the Sethite view. No big deal.

I don't think the thread will get ugly, nor do I think it has gotten ugly. We Christians can agree to disagree easily enough. We can respect the opinions of others.

Guest ReflectionsofHim
Sorry ref we been over this  b4 you can cut n paste what i say all ya want, i still dont see in the book where it supports life on other planets. if there were i am sure  God would have put it in  the book......i am trying to be polite on this i dont want  to upset you like the last time  so to avoid conflict  this will most likely be the last time i post on this and i think the thread should be locked ,In my opinion UFO's are from satan  nothing more nothing less.......God bless

Excuse me, but are you on THIS planet? LOL! Sorry, Gladiator, but I'M NO BELIEVER THAT THERE IS LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS. In fact, if anything, I'm totally the opposite in this belief. This just bowls me over because if you've read any of this discussion you would know that the whole PURPOSE of this conversation is reveal the true origin of where "ufos" and "aliens" are from and that is that they are the 1/3 that fell with Satan when God expelled Satan from Heaven. IF you've listened/read anything that was discussed between you and I in the past you would know that "life on other planets" is something that I've diligently lobbied AGAINST. I find this not only odd, but outright disturbing that you accuse me of such an agenda. I have never stopped praying for you and I know now that I cannot certainly cannot stop now! No matter what lies you have told, are telling, or Truths you are twisting about my calling for Christ? I STILL LOVE YOU THROUGH OUR JESUS!!!! More so now actually!!!

I don't mean to embarrass you, but it's just this mentality of jumping to conclusions, and worse...NOT LISTENING to what is being said. Never once have I ever spoken these words or even implied that "little green men from Mars" are a part of anything Biblical...past, present, OR future! And I'm not at all surprised, much less shocked, that YOUR agenda is to drop this lie here and run. I think the folks here at Worthy have discerned who I am in Christ Jesus and my "agenda" and they've long since put to test the Jesus that lives in me. And I'm not anyone or anybody special except to my Heavenly Father and I may not be anything wonderful, nor may I have lots of gifts and fruits, but if I have just one fruit then it is the fruit of love. I love everyone with all my heart and I can't even boast about the love I have for others...it is only because the Jesus in me loves the Jesus in you and others...it is HE that is the reason I have this love for others so it is Jesus that I boast of for what He has done in my life and heart that I am being transformed from the caterpillar to the buttefly. I have a long way to go, but I know who I am in Christ Jesus and why that ultimately matters to me.

I rebuke the lies you are trying to start in the Holy Name of Jesus. Get thee behind me, Satan, and all of those that work for and along with you. You have no authority with me and especially in this group of believers. We teach and accept no other Gospel than the full Gospel of Jesus Christ, that He was born of a virgin, is God Who came as man, is the Only Lord and Savior and Messiah, was crucified and hung and died on the cross so that man could have forgiveness for his sins through the shed blood of Jesus and the mercy and grace of our Heavenly Father, He rose again on the third day, leaving with us His Holy Spirit, and promising to return one day again very soon and to take Home all of His faithful servants...of which I am one of!!! Thank You, Lord God, for the whole armor You provide for us for our protection against the blatant lies of the enemy and all that lie about us and to us! Thank You, Father, that I publicly accept Your Son, Jesus Christ, as THE Only Messiah! We praise and love You, Jesus, and ask that You continue to bring discernment to those that serve You and Only You and teach Your gift of salvation. Father, we thank You for Your Holy presence here in our fellowship and we ask that You continue to remove the blinders from those that You desire to reveal Yourself to. Oh, bless and praise Your Holy Name, the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen and Amen.

On a final note...Rick and I may disagree with the origins, use, purpose, and meaning of the phrase "sons of God", but we are in agreement about what ufos and aliens are and what they are masquerading as angels of light trying to deceive many people. We serve the same Jesus, we have the same goals where serving Jesus is concerned, and I have always held Rick in high regard for things he has helped me with in the past and for being the servant Jesus has called him to be. Rick and I may disagree about the interpretation of the Bible...but we agree hand in hand and heart to heart that Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings. We serve the same Jesus that died on the cross for our sins and we agree that this phenomena is anything but "little green men from Mars".

Gladiator, may the Lord Jesus bless you, keep you, and deal with you on this attack on me that you've made it your agenda to do. I forgive because it is easy to do for me because Jesus lives in my heart...Jesus IS my heart. If I've done anything to mislead anyone I publicly ask that God deals with ME!

Love through Jesus,

Ref

P.S. I think it would be a real disservice to others who seek the Truth about the demonic origin of "ufos" and "aliens"....which is what they are...if this thread is locked, but that is between the Lord and the moderators that must make that prayerful decision. If the Lord leads them to do so then it is not my place to go against that. My opinion on this thread being locked is in God's hands, not yours or mine.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Oh hello Ref................................I didn't know you had come back while I was gone. You know how I am on the alien thing. Satan being lord of the air and all.

Guest ReflectionsofHim
Well stated John. Once again we are left to speculate. There seems to be no doubt about the prescence of these (whatever you like to call them ), but I think it is pretty safe to say that they are not from God, so they must be from satan, but I add should not be of any concern to any true believer of God's word. In fact we should expect no less, because we know just has deceptive satan really is.

my take,

eric.

Amen, Brother Eric...we as believers have not one thing to be worried about where this concerned! For we are all covered in the shed blood of Jesus and through the discernment He's given each of us then we are so blessed to know how to discern the enemy and his deceptions of all kinds....and go forth winning souls for the Kingdom of God! Thank you, Eric...it is my blessing to speak with you..indeed. :)

Love through our Jesus!

Ref

:hug:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

As for the cut and paste by Chuck Missler, Im sure his point of view helps in selling his books concerning alien encounters etc. From my own studies I have come across comments of his plagiarism of other sources that he failed to attribute credit to. I tend to think that his interest may be more financial than in search of truth. His views tend to overlook any other explanation as legitimate, Im sure this is necessary in leading one to accept his particular viewpoint as the only possible scenario. Although many Bible scolars reject it. Some of which I provided on an earlier post, and time prohibits me from posting again. He uses un-inspired sources to explain the Bible, such as the Book of Enoch etc. Not very credible source to explain the truth of God's word. His comments are based on his leading his readers to accept his viewpoint rather than on Biblical truth.

The "cut and paste by Chuck Missler" implies that I pick and choose in order to slant a view to fit my points, which is untrue. You imply that his point of view helps in selling his books concerning alien encounters, etc. The "etc" part is the part where he teaches and preaches the Gospel of Christ as equally as any other "point of view". What I find interesting in your accusation of his plagiarism. Had I included an article or excerpt from Chuck Missler or any other Christian author withOUT their included resources, you would say that they included no resources. Had I included an article or excerpt from he or any other Christian author DID include their resources (and I did) you would accuse them of plagiarism. This is called the "doggone if I do and doggone if I don't" trap. I expected this in advance.

But I must make an extremely valid point, so let me remind you and others of something very important here in your reference to his agenda being in "selling his books"...Though many, many Christians alike, are seeing the supernatural phenomena for what it is based on God's Word, I'm quite certain that had "selling books" been their sole and primary focus they could have and probably would have chosen a subject matter that would have been sure to reap them more profits. If my motivation in writing a book is to make money I'm going to pick a subject that is sure to be a blockbuster subject...indeed.

Lastly, it's a shame that the main and primary resource, the Bible aka God's Word has supplied more than adequate amounts, by both Chuck Missler and other Christians...theologians, scholars, and last but not least...by those here that love God, love His Word, and are dedicated to Him and all of His Word. And while the book of Enoch is no longer "lost" and is not considered by some to be a true "book" of the Bible? It is indeed a history book that can no longer be denied...even the scholars stand behind this truth.

It has become more than difficult to further deny what the usage of the phrase/term(s) "sons of God" and "sons" means in the varying locations of the OT and NT and why each represented something different. It has been pointed out several times as to why each was represented as they were and God's Word has been more than clear and precise about that. Without the deliberate intention of being condescending to you, but it makes absolute and perfect sense that God destroyed the earth with a flood, but NOT because of a sinful man who you say were/are the "sons of God". There would be no point in God telling us that if "sons of God" were mortal men that they had sexual relations with "human women". The distinction between the two alone tells us that there was a mortal AND (the word "and" is the definitive word here) supernatural difference bewteen the two that created the Nephilim. Even the offspring of this mortal and immortal union warranted be given a select name.What DOES make absolute and perfect sense is for God to have destroyed the earth with flood in order to eliminate the blasphemously contaminated gene pool. I really mean no disrespect here, Rick, but it just doesn't get any clearer than this, I mean really. This is not said in or with the tone that we all here are right here, but in light of reemphasizing God's Word about "human" women (why would a disitinction need to be made in the mortal context??? there would have been no need for one if there hadn't indeed been a supernatural/immortal and there just isn't any other way to put this). Then God's Word makes more than one referral later in Scripture about the oddities of the result of the Nephilim. God's Word has been way too clear about WHAT the "sons of God" were and were not in the OT context of these "sons".

I have learned a great deal more than even my own countless hours of studies from artsylady, Brother John, and all of those that have contributed in the understanding and Scriptural facts regarding this subject. And while what the "sons of God" are in regards to this topic...meaning they play an obvious integral role to "aliens" and "ufos" and what they really are is "fallen angels", we simply live in times where there are too many unexplainable "sightings" of these fallen angels by extremely credible people who have no agenda in selling books, becoming famous, and many are not even Christians. This whole phenomena has brought about a fear that God's Word specifically tells us is not something that He authors. At this point in the whole phenomena I have concluded that there are two reactions to it...one being the discernment to know more about what it is based on a Biblical and spiritual level and, two, being just the opposite...denial. One of the most famous traits to denial is to try and explain away something because of pure unmitigated fear. Once we as Christians have come to know Jesus in the ways He so desires for us to, we can't live in denial or fear, either one. They just can't coincide and live together. That brings us back to the whole concept of darkness not going hand in hand with the light.

We have nothing to fear when we know Jesus in the way He has taught us. When we choose not to live in fear and in denial, we see and discern the mysteries and the proverbial blinders are removed!

Love through our Jesus...For He has not given us a spirit of fear!

Ref

Very interesting responses. I'll try to address them, since I see a need to clarify some misconceptions and error.

" What I find interesting in your accusation of his plagiarism. Had I included an article or excerpt from Chuck Missler or any other Christian author withOUT their included resources, you would say that they included no resources. Had I included an article or excerpt from he or any other Christian author DID include their resources (and I did) you would accuse them of plagiarism. This is called the "doggone if I do and doggone if I don't" trap. I expected this in advance.

My accusation of plagiarism as you call it was not based on personal observation or merely fantasy, but on sources that are easily found on the net. One source that states that Chuck Missler admitted committing plagiarism is the following.

Http://cultlink.com/plagiarism/plgchart.htm

Copyright restrictions prohibit the copying of the info for distribution, or I would have been happy to post up the comments for your personal viewing. As for you expecting that in advance, Why didnt you include a note stating that Missler had been accused of plagiarism. It would have saved time. :)

" The "cut and paste by Chuck Missler" implies that I pick and choose in order to slant a view to fit my points, which is untrue. You imply that his point of view helps in selling his books concerning alien encounters, etc."

I think you are confused about the implications. His books are written based on his point of view. If you have not already bought one of these books, you might want to try one of the following. :)

Alien Encounters - Book: The Secret behind the UFO Phenomenon

By Chuck Missler, Mark Eastman

Alien Encounters Conference

By Chuck Missler, Mark Eastman

" Though many, many Christians alike, are seeing the supernatural phenomena for what it is based on God's Word,"

No one has denied that there are supernatural events that take place. The subject of the sons of God being fallen angels is the issue I am addressing here. I would like to include that many prominent christians also do not believe in the sons of God being angels of any sort. Some of whom I included in a previous post.

" If my motivation in writing a book is to make money I'm going to pick a subject that is sure to be a blockbuster subject...indeed. "

The last time I noticed his books were not free. He's not passing them out as a source of knowledge to educate people... Yes Indeed! :) lol He sells books to those that like him , have an interest in alien encounters and alien theology.

"Lastly, it's a shame that the main and primary resource, the Bible aka God's Word has supplied more than adequate amounts, by both Chuck Missler and other Christians...theologians, scholars, and last but not least...by those here that love God, love His Word, and are dedicated to Him and all of His Word."

Has supplied adequate amounts of what? Is something incomplete about this paragraph? Surely you are not insinuating that only those that agree with you are those that love God, His Word, or are dedicated to Him and all of His word? If so, thats basically a cult doctrine. If not, and with all due respect, Maybe it would help if you word your statements better in the future, making them complete and understandable.

" And while the book of Enoch is no longer "lost" and is not considered by some to be a true "book" of the Bible? It is indeed a history book that can no longer be denied...even the scholars stand behind this truth. "

There are many that find it to be Un-inspired. That it is scripturally NOT considered to be the word of God. Many of the " lost" books were omitted because they contained error and were not in harmony with the other inspired books of the Bible. They were left out for a reason. As for their historical significance, Im not sure where that comes into play here. My comments were that an un-inspired book can NOT be used to clarify the inspired Word of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

" On a final note...Rick and I may disagree with the origins, use, purpose, and meaning of the phrase "sons of God", but we are in agreement about what ufos and aliens are and what they are masquerading as angels of light trying to deceive many people. We serve the same Jesus, we have the same goals where serving Jesus is concerned, and I have always held Rick in high regard for things he has helped me with in the past and for being the servant Jesus has called him to be. Rick and I may disagree about the interpretation of the Bible...but we agree hand in hand and heart to heart that Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings. We serve the same Jesus that died on the cross for our sins and we agree that this phenomena is anything but "little green men from Mars".

Finally you said something that I agree with! :):) lol

Past? What past? Dont know what your talking about. :) lol

Under His Blood,

Rick