• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  187
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  678
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1959

Ref

Ezekiel 1: 15-28 Talks about the wheel. Ezekiel receives a variety of beautiful and unusual "visions" concerning the immediate and long-term plans of God. These help establish Ezekiel as God's "watchman" to warn and encourage the people. "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me" (3:17; 33:7).

Marilyn

Guest LCPGUY
Ref

Ezekiel 1: 15-28 Talks about the wheel. Ezekiel receives a variety of beautiful and unusual "visions" concerning the immediate and long-term plans of God. These help establish Ezekiel as God's "watchman" to warn and encourage the people. "Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me" (3:17; 33:7).

Marilyn

EXCELLENT!!!

:D Marilyn

In His Love,

Bro John

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

how Satan's agenda is to deceive man into thinking aliens and ufos are friendly and desire to help our planet be as one and thrive. While I am for full disclosure, I am not for it for the reasons of aliens being friendly, but just the opposite.

The funny thing is, everyone seems to agree that this is the plan that will take place in the near future - it's unanimous.

What some folks don't agree with, I guess, is learning more about it or how it will happen, or how it just might be right there in scripture, which I don't understand.

BTW - I'm all for being very careful about teachings and doctrines etc. I have a family member who is a WOF pastor and those teachings just never sat right with me. Although of course it's attractive to think that God wants us to be rich, but I always felt, even before I even came here, that the teachings are off kilter. I remember my dad watching Jimmy Swaggart on TV back in the late 70's, (I was only about 14). He always crying, and I remember thinking that there was something false or insincere about him. I study evolution and creation as a hobby and am well aware that many Christians embrase evolution. On one hand, it would be also great to do this and be right in line with modern science, but I can't for the life of me compromise God's word when it seems like the writer of Genesis went out of his way to make sure we knew that 'day' meant 24 hour period. I am not naive. I know all about prophesies regarding false prophets in the end times and about guarding your heart and mind, and so far, there is nothing to make me skeptical about what we are learning here right now. As far as I know right now, there are only 2 theories and the Nephilim theory fits scripture far better, without having to stretch anything. It comes down to the words 'sons of God' and people just don't like the fact that 'sons' could mean fallen angels. That's what it boils down to. Trying to make a point that 'sons' only meant boy child, a poster posted a long definition of 'sons' (from an online dictionary) which EVEN INCLUDED the word ANGELS!!!! lol. He had such tunnel vision and was so sure of his viewpoints that he must have posted the definition without actually reading it, because the very definition he posted, contradicted him! This goes to show how close minded some people can be concerning this stuff!

I started this thread knowing nothing about this, other than it seemed like a deception was well underway. Like I said, I tell my unsaved friends that if I disappear, it won't be alien abduction, it will be the rapture that Christ spoke of 2000 years ago. Back in November when I started this thread, if someone had asked me to expand, I wouldn't have been able to. Now, I can expand a bit more.

If you don't feel that you need to know this stuff, no problem, but I think you should be happy that others are willing to learn it and are willing to go and warn people who are already under deception and those who will be deceived.

WHEW!!! lol.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I'll have to watch the video later. Can't get my volume working. I'm such a technical idiot. lol

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

I think what Ref is doing is a wonderful thing...and the comments and questions by artsy just make it all the more interesting.

Thanks marilyn it was in Ezekiel chapter 1. Now I brought that up as an example of how some people....just a couple that I know personally....have decided that this is a ufo that Ezekiel was seeing. :D Now I personally don't get that out of it. But I am keeping right up on this thread so I have a way to talk to them about it. That is why I am so interested in this. My dad who believes in Jesus...is not sure what to believe in when it comes to ufo's...this worries me.

This study that Ref is so kindly sharing with us is going to be of a great help to me. And if she and artsy don't mind I would like permission to print some of their posts concerning this.

May God bless you Ref and keep you strong throughout all. And may God bless artsy too.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

I interrupt this interesting thread to pose a question. I read a post by ROH that had a link to a site with a National Press Club video. Now I can

Guest ReflectionsofHim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bizarre Stories from South America Continue

South and Central America continue as UFO hotspots, and some of the most unusual close encounter reports ever recorded are now occurring there.

Scott Corrales reports that mysterious winged creatures are attacking people in Chile. One victim says,