artsylady

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

I fear mostly for those who are lost, or those who will be lost through deception.

I think we should try to make each other AWARE as Christians as to what is or might be going on in the spiritual realm.

I was wondering if other Christians believed as I do, what might be happening here and also wondered if we should be warning people about satan's deception about to happen.

Eric: I guess your answer is 'no'?

"Keep focused on Jesus my brothers and sisters and He will take care of satan and his demons."

I can't speak for you Eric, but I feel that God has got me personally focused on the lost in Christ as well as Jesus and my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Guest Calamity

I do agree with eric that we shouldn't dwell on this type of thing and be afraid, but just discussing it, and realizing the reality of these things, I don't think, is wrong. :laugh:

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

This subject is hard for me because I have never witnessed anything alien nor have I ever personally known anyone who has. The only thing I have ever seen is movies websites and books. Have y'all ever seen an alien? :laugh:

Guest Calamity

No, I can't say that I have seen an alien! :alien: I have seen a couple things in the sky that made me wonder what they were, but nothing dramatic. I had a cousin that always said he'd seen them, or had seen UFO's. He believed in them big time, even as he became an adult. About a week before he died, I was talking to him on the phone, and that subject came up. I said something like him being about my favorite cousin, and him believing in UFO's. He got serious on the other end of the phone and said "I still do!". I don't know what he may have seen to cause him to believe that, but he really did.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

:wub: Excuse me ladies. I dont see anywhere in my post that is saying demons and aliens should not be discussed on this board.

What I am saying is that Jesus has given us the authority over demons and such as it is written Luke.10:19.

Maybe when I said you be focused on Jesus I should have said be focused on His word, the bible where you will find all the ammunition you need to fight satan and his demons.

Also I dont underestimate the power of satan. The bible makes it quite clear what he is capable of.

Sure new christians should be told about satan and demons and they should be told how to combat them. If you want to biscuss the subject here, hey go for it that what the board is for and I'm sorry if anyone has been offended. I come uder attack like everyone else, but at least I know how to handle it.

Have a great day in the Lord. :t2:

I've seen no aliens or ufo's, thank God. Don't want to, and don't expect to and am not fearful of them either.

I talked to a guy once who said he'd had a close-encounter with an alien and when I asked him further, he said very firmly and quietly "I don't like to talk about it." He also looked up into the sky with a scared look.

I'm pretty much convinced of what they are after doing some more research.

It's only fitting that once the rapture happens, the devil will have to have a plan to explain to all of those left behind where all the people have gone. I hope we can convince non-believers before this happens that this will likely be the explanation and that it is the deceit of the devil. I mean, if we're talking about the rapture to them, we may as well throw this bit of information in as well, jmo.

Sorry Eric bro! I took it the wrong way somehow too.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

:o:o:wub::t2: