• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Got an interesting one here for you, but before I begin, I DO tend to think we have some visitors from planets outside our solar system. I think also we have some demonic manifestations.

In about 1974-75, the young man who would become my brother in law was leading the Young Peoples' group at our church. During our (very well-attended, and very 'on fire') Thursday meeting, he said: "The Lord revealed to me that these UFOs are actually saucer shaped demons. And to prove this prophecy is true, there will be a news story within the next 2 weeks where an abductee tells how the 'aliens' told him that all their advanced technologies, and a perfectly healthy world could be ours if only the earth would abandon this 'primitive' religion of Christianity."

Darned if there wasn't an article in the Tucson paper about a week and three days later!!!

Gives one pause, does it not?

With a blessing,

Leonard, a sinner

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Nice post Marilyn777! :t2:

I wonder if the alien phenomenon would cease for those that were in the occult at one time, if they closed the spiritual doors they opened through involvement?.

Rick

Guest The_Prayer_Warrior

I am an alien from the planet dumb-dumb. :):)

Just kidding folks. Although I think some of my friends may be aliens. I know adults are! :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

I wonder if the alien phenomenon would cease for those that were in the occult at one time, if they closed the spiritual doors they opened through involvement?.

Rick

Interesting question, Rick. :blink:

Guest ReflectionsofHim
Nice post Marilyn777! :b:

Rick

Yes! I can attest to that because of what our Lord God has done for me! Once all of those bondages were broken and doors closed the appeal and pull to the occult in any form ceased immediately for me! We immediately, freely, and willingly let go of something once we see it for what it is! And it is so true of our Lord...what Satan uses for evil, God is going to use for HIS glory!!! :blink: Woohoo! Thank You, Jesus, indeed!!! It was many years after my deliverance out of Satan's world and into God's world, arms, love, healing, and eternal salvation through Jesus before I got the call into this area of spiritual warfare. Of course you all not knowing me in the flesh and only have my word on this...but if you knew me you would have known how disobedient I was to the call of this for a long time! But once our Holy Spirit gently, sweetly, yet firmly showed me how much I could do for GOD by exposing any part of Satan's lies and deceptions from what I had learned! It's human and natural to warn others of danger especially Christians...because we care about others and one another! :t2: Many ask me if I'm "drawn" to this or am I sure I'm "delivered". The only appeal to me this has now is being excited about seeing something for what it is and having the honor of serving God by being His messenger! What an honor indeed!!! Am I sure I'm delivered? Oh you betcha! There is no oppression or anything that resides in me that is not of the Lord; for His Holy Spirit resides in me...even the sinner and undeserving being that I am! This isn't an easy ministry to be in, but it is oh SO rewarding! I've seen so many people come out of the occult and so many who weren't even in the occult to start to seek God about such phenomena and to find He freely gave them discernment. I'm no psychic, scifi addict, thrill seeker, or anything else. I'm just a lowly servant of God who is totally in love with Jesus and long to stare into His eyes and just be in His presence!!! Oh what a glorious day it will be, ya'll!!!! For all of us!!! Oh Amen and Amen!

And, on the final note of this note, hehe, I have to give God ALL the glory! Since I've obediently answered this call? I've seen my marriage turn around like a miracle!!! He has turned back to church fellowship, his outlook at our lives as a Christian family has changed, I am fulfilled knowing that I know God's purpose for my life and love to encourage others of that complete spiritual contentment when God reveals theirs to them, and last but not least...I have seen my health improve dramatically!!!!! While I'm certainly on the enemy's hit list and when he hits he hits but I have a stronger force!!! GOD! JESUS! THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT!!! :b: And the real force? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! For perfect love does indeed cast out fear! And it opens the doors, GOD'S doors, to a closeness with Him for me that was somehow missing. It is amazing at what obedience can do for a person's spirit, body, mind, and soul! :t2: So, I thank our Lord God, our Heavenly Father, our Daddy, for using me as His vessel and for taking what Satan meant for poison for me and has turned it into glorifying Him. I love the verse Romans 8:28 about God..."And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."! Glory!!!

Well...thanks for letting me share and add my 2 cents, hehe! O.K. it was a dollar, but who's counting? :blink:

Praise BE to God! Thank You, Jesus, for changing my life and using ALL of it to now glorify YOU! :b: And thank You, Lord, for all of these here who also love and serve You according to Your purpose for THEM!!! Indeed!!! :wub:

Love to you all through our Jesus!!!

Ref

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

I will jump into this thread just to mention that I agree with those who suspect a demonic origin to UFO/alien sightings or encounters. Of course there are the hoaxes and miss-interpretations but there have been enough unexplained and

Edited by Old Timer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ReflectionsofHim
I will jump into this thread just to mention that I agree with those who suspect a demonic origin to UFO/alien sightings or encounters. Of course there are the hoaxes and miss-interpretations but there have been enough unexplained and

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

I've also heard that these 'aliens' are actually making themselves known to influencial people - politicians, professors, media people, etc - Is this becoming more and more true? If yes, it makes a lot of sense.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Love to each of you through our Jesus and a very special thank you to artsylady for showing me that I cannot be silent about what the Lord has annointed me to do.

Awww. Thank you for that thank you. You made me cry, but it was a good cry. Too many bad cries lately so it's all good. And I just knew the people here would welcome you and not make fun of you.

So you go girlfriend! :rofl::D:D:P:D:D:D

Guest ReflectionsofHim
I've also heard that these 'aliens' are actually making themselves known to influencial people - politicians, professors, media people, etc - Is this becoming more and more true? If yes, it makes a lot of sense.

Yeppers! Read my post just above this question you asked me! :t2:

I've got the Gordon Cooper interview where he tells of several unexplained sightings that he and several others astronauts all saw at the same time! Just to touch the tip of the iceberg on your question! You'd be amazed at the caliber of professional people that have seen these sightings. Soon everyone will see them...I will just leave that at that, lol!

Love ya through Jesus!

Ref

;)