1) What were Margaret

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Margarets sins were pride and self-righteousness. Margaret held another Christian woman in the Church in comtempt for asking for her help.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  633
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  06/05/1953

Rosanne:

I can relate to a lot of what you are saying.  I have been through back-biting and terrible persecuting ridicule by Christians when I first walked in the Lord back in the late 70's.  It even caused my anger to fume so much that I walked away from the Lord for over 17years.  But, He called me back and restored me and has built me up is strength in Him since early 1997.  I simply issue a Word of Knowledge on caution about calling someone's Salvation into question.  If they clearly deny Christ then of course they deny their own Salvation without any call on it from us.

But, this Margeret and Dorothy you speak of may well be dealt with (just as we all go through) in chastisement from the Lord Himself.  Some people are just hard-headed and God in His infinite Wisdom deals with each in various ways for His ultimate purpose and goal is to save the soul, not the flesh.

I'm going to be very frank here:  From what I have ascertained from your posts, you have left a Church because the pastor allows certain woman/women to lead many of the functions and these women are indignant toward you.  Is that correct?  Also, I never saw in any of your posts anything wrong with the "doctrines" or the Pastor himself (other than a poor choice - according to your ideas of choice - of people to lead certain functions.)  I guess I am missing something here.  If the teaching is solid and the problems are personal, what have you done Biblically based to resolve the issues?

And, if these women truely are false and indignant in nature and actions, why not just slough it off like water on a duck's back instead of turning your back on the whole church?  Have you gone to this man(pastor) and told him how you are being treated in the Church?

God Bless.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

For one,the Pastors here in Brooklyn,New York are very very bad.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Rossane

Sounds like they are suffering from pride and self righteousness if what you described is and we know what pride commeth before  ???  One should never judge the message by the messenger that is to say I have never seen anyone Worthy to be a messenger of the Messiah. Maybe you should have spoken to Margaret about you concerns about the way she acted first before you left. Granted you may have had little chance of getting through to her for it is near imposable to get through to the proud. But little chance is a chance and always worth a try. Dorothy may have been intimidated by Margeret? I cannot tell I do not know but we must walk that extra mile with our brothers/sisters :thumb:  before we leave them as heathens.

You said

"For one,the Pastors here in Brooklyn,New York are very very bad."

Very very bad why?

• Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  436
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  06/08/1971

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Those who are "Christians" are not perfect.  That is why we all need Christ.  Personally, I would be afraid to accuse anyone of being a false prophet/claim that there are those who deliberately "help others to disobey God."  That's a pretty big statement and one that I certainly am not equipped to address. I am working on leaving all judgements of others in my life to God. He is the only one who can judge.  What I can do is pray.  Pray for others as well as pray for myself.

To All:

There is an orderly exodus away from the "Corporate Church".  Christ's sheep are awakening every day of late and realizing the facade we all get involved in which is deeply rooted in the "Corporate Church" structure.  Some admittedly, are leaving churches simply out of prideful rebellion.  That is something we all need to pray that God works out of their hearts.  Ever since the early 90's, there has been either a growing movement to establish and attend "home Churches" or, move into larger "Mega Churches".  

The real proof of a stable life in Christ and of a "born again" spirit is in one who knows how to "listen to God".  It will not be long before we see the "Corporate Churches" either going 100% after the carnal rules and benefits of this World or, watch them deteriorate into small splinter groups.  There will be people who "fall out" along this route who have more root in thier "Corporate Church" than in the Lord Jesus Christ.  This is both sad and devastating considering what they are really giving up.  These are the "end times" and God promised He was going to "shake up" and "shake out" the Church in these last days.  Persecutions will be coming soon also and not long after, no organized church will be able to continue to meet openly except they go the way of the Laws of man.

It has began already and many are asleep to it.  In many indiscreet areas of these United States, Churches have come under fire where government is using zoning and ordinances to control or remove long established sanctuaries.  And it will seem as if this happens overnight.  It is time for Christian America to get on their knees and really seek the Lord deeply that we do not "partake of her plagues".  Some ministers/pastors are wakening to this also and making changes now before it is too late.

God Bless.