• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Therefore submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake, whether to the king as supreme, or to governors, as to those who are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men. 1 Peter 2:13-14-15

Sure, Man, you go on beleiving that "it is God's will that we obey rules and reg's and obsequiously queue up for any ridiculously intrusive procedure that man's government wants to impose on us" right up to the time when the antichrist through man's government orders us to fawn before the beast.

Will you expect that people - even those who have no idea of scripture - will know "where to draw the line" when this happens?

You need to study up on the end times. You are as you say, "bucking the system". You are doing yourself a great disservice by not educating yourself in these matters.

You're making assumptions about something that has nothing to do with the mark of the beast.

The passage I quoted clearly states what the will of the Father is. If you wish to overlook that, it is your choice. But maybe you should take a look at Matt. 7:21 before making that choice.

As for those who do not know scripture or refuse to believe when the time comes....

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thess. 2:11

Man; your first quote: "You need to study up on the end times. You are as you say, "bucking the system". You are doing yourself a great disservice by not educating yourself in these matters."

Why do I need to study end times? I already said that even if this fingerprinting thing has nothing to do with endtimes there are "tons of" reasons to oppose this.

Secondly: "You're making assumptions about something that has nothing to do with the mark of the beast".

I am making no assumptions about anything, I merely said that fingerprinting is for criminals, and by being letting yourself be fingerprinted you are putting yourself in the same category as a criminal.

Your other contention: "The passage I quoted clearly states what the will of the Father is. If you wish to overlook that, it is your choice. But maybe you should take a look at Matt. 7:21 before making that choice."

There is absolutely no way that "the will of the father" is that the people of Texas be fingerprinted and the state has a massive database of their fingerprints. To believe that it is, is really twisting things and "drawing a long bow".

How can you possibly get out of that passage that "we should submit our fingerprints to the state of Texas"?

Finally: "And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thess. 2:11"

The fact that you should not submit your fingerprints to the state of Texas, is a LIE? How? And 2 Thess. 2.11 says this, How? Where?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am making no assumptions about anything, I merely said that fingerprinting is for criminals, and by being letting yourself be fingerprinted you are putting yourself in the same category as a criminal.

Buck, I don't understand where you get this from. We have fingerprinted every single person who has been in the military since the mid 1950's..... That is half a century.... We have fingerprinted our firemen, police and many emergency workers that I know of since I got out of college in the late 1960's. Where in the world do you get that finger printing is just for criminals????

Sam

Therefore submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake, whether to the king as supreme, or to governors, as to those who are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men. 1 Peter 2:13-14-15

Sure, Man, you go on beleiving that "it is God's will that we obey rules and reg's and obsequiously queue up for any ridiculously intrusive procedure that man's government wants to impose on us" right up to the time when the antichrist through man's government orders us to fawn before the beast.

Will you expect that people - even those who have no idea of scripture - will know "where to draw the line" when this happens?

You need to study up on the end times. You are as you say, "bucking the system". You are doing yourself a great disservice by not educating yourself in these matters.

You're making assumptions about something that has nothing to do with the mark of the beast.

The passage I quoted clearly states what the will of the Father is. If you wish to overlook that, it is your choice. But maybe you should take a look at Matt. 7:21 before making that choice.

As for those who do not know scripture or refuse to believe when the time comes....

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thess. 2:11

Man; your first quote: "You need to study up on the end times. You are as you say, "bucking the system". You are doing yourself a great disservice by not educating yourself in these matters."

Why do I need to study end times? I already said that even if this fingerprinting thing has nothing to do with endtimes there are "tons of" reasons to oppose this.

Secondly: "You're making assumptions about something that has nothing to do with the mark of the beast".

Your other contention: "The passage I quoted clearly states what the will of the Father is. If you wish to overlook that, it is your choice. But maybe you should take a look at Matt. 7:21 before making that choice."

There is absolutely no way that "the will of the father" is that the people of Texas be fingerprinted and the state has a massive database of their fingerprints. To believe that it is, is really twisting things and "drawing a long bow".

How can you possibly get out of that passage that "we should submit our fingerprints to the state of Texas"?

Finally: "And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. 2 Thess. 2:11"

The fact that you should not submit your fingerprints to the state of Texas, is a LIE? How? And 2 Thess. 2.11 says this, How? Where?

Like I said...you need to do some studying.

You don't understand 2 Thess. 2:11? You need to study.

Buck, I don't understand where you get this from. We have fingerprinted every single person who has been in the military since the mid 1950's..... That is half a century.... We have fingerprinted our firemen, police and many emergency workers that I know of since I got out of college in the late 1960's. Where in the world do you get that finger printing is just for criminals????

Sam

Sam, you really have to start questioning everything, have you ever wondered why soldiers, firemen, police and emergency workers have been fingerprinted? I can see no logical reason for it at all!

That is not the point though, presumably when these people decided to join the government service they knew that government would be intrusive and take their mind and body and I have read the theory (not from any "conspiracy theory" website BTW) that governments feel that they have every right to mark their own property. However, every motorist in Texas is not a government employee and should not be subject to being "processed" by the state in order to do something that is a basic right - yes, despite the spin that is being put on it today, driving is not a "privilege granted magnanimously by the state, but a right! Every motorist in Texas is not the property of the state.

If fingerprinting is perfectly acceptable then why do we have things like (as in a recent case here in a supermarket in NZ) of workers refusing to submit their fingerprints to "new time-keeping technology" and companies (as in the case I mentioned above) finding alternative ways for the dissenting workers to "clock in"?

There is something "creepy" about somebody having to surrender copies of their fingerprints. Ask around and I am sure that three out of every four people would agree with that.

Buck, I have approximately 12,000 hours involved in studying the actions of the people who are in control of the money and politics of this world. Call them what you like, I do question everything that happens in this world today. I believe with my whole heart and mind that we are loosing our nation to the globalists and the White Brotherhood who is behind all this is actually a group of Luciferians setting up the end time beast world system and in a very short time we are all going to be raptured or martered........ but I don't think finger prints has anything at all to do with it. There are much more serious things working through the system, and when it comes to the day that you bow your knee to the beast or it's image or die...... your finger print will be totally meaningless. I really believe that your focusing on something very unimportant. My grandfather was totally convinced that the Social Security system with it's one single number for each of us was the mark... he was wrong. your email address is just as unique as your fingerprints, but do we drop out of Worthy because we don't want to register our email address so that the state records it?????? You can carry this so far that you will not be able to live in this world..... and do it way before the time comes that it is important.

Buck, I have approximately 12,000 hours involved in studying the actions of the people who are in control of the money and politics of this world. Call them what you like, I do question everything that happens in this world today. I believe with my whole heart and mind that we are loosing our nation to the globalists and the White Brotherhood who is behind all this is actually a group of Luciferians setting up the end time beast world system and in a very short time we are all going to be raptured or martered........ but I don't think finger prints has anything at all to do with it. There are much more serious things working through the system, and when it comes to the day that you bow your knee to the beast or it's image or die...... your finger print will be totally meaningless. I really believe that your focusing on something very unimportant. My grandfather was totally convinced that the Social Security system with it's one single number for each of us was the mark... he was wrong. your email address is just as unique as your fingerprints, but do we drop out of Worthy because we don't want to register our email address so that the state records it?????? You can carry this so far that you will not be able to live in this world..... and do it way before the time comes that it is important.

Other one I have to concede to you that you have far more authority to speak about government control, sinister motives for things, and end times theories, than I do, having studied this subject way more than I ever have. And it would seem that you do not "just accept" anything. I apologise for assuming that you did. I have to admire your perseverence with this. And I salute you for it.

However, I must make it absolutely clear that, at no time, did I say that I thought that taking or surrendering fingerprints was anything to do with the MOB or "end times". I did say that I believed that it was "softening up" people to accept more and more intrusions on their privacy and by the time the MOB comes along they are in danger of not recognising it.

I also said that there are tons of reasons to dodge being fingerprinted totally apart from the "end times" theory. One being that it conjures up images of ultra-creepiness in most peoples' minds and should never become "just part of life" and not "creepy".

When you say "when it comes to the time to bow the knee to the beast or his image or die..... your fingerprints will be absolutely meaningless" you are being way too optimistic. There will come - probably at the time you mentioned when Christians will be "required" to worship the beast or die - a time when Christians will be persecuted and rounded up and imprisoned. If your fingerprints are on file, it will be a heck of a lot easier to track you down.

How do you know for absolutely sure that your grandfather was wrong about the SSN? I know the SSN was introduced in 1935, so has been in existance for a long time, but I have never understood why there wasn't more protest around about it. If there had been more people who were convinced - for whatever reason - that introducing the SSN was a bad move, and opposed it vigorously perhaps we wouldn't have so many problems today.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Hi other one,

The social security # has nothing to do with my right hand (per Revelation), while a thumbprint of my right hand does. But I agree with you in that I do not think a thumbprint is the mark. However, it is creepy and Orweillian. You think the "beast" is going to be the world system? I don't understand that. How would one worship a world system. What do you think the beast is and how would one worship it??

Revelation 13:17

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:11

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 15:2

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Revelation 16:2

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Revelation 19:20

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Other one I have to concede to you that you have far more authority to speak about government control, sinister motives for things, and end times theories, than I do, having studied this subject way more than I ever have. And it would seem that you do not "just accept" anything. I apologise for assuming that you did. I have to admire your perseverence with this. And I salute you for it.

However, I must make it absolutely clear that, at no time, did I say that I thought that taking or surrendering fingerprints was anything to do with the MOB or "end times". I did say that I believed that it was "softening up" people to accept more and more intrusions on their privacy and by the time the MOB comes along they are in danger of not recognising it.

I also said that there are tons of reasons to dodge being fingerprinted totally apart from the "end times" theory. One being that it conjures up images of ultra-creepiness in most peoples' minds and should never become "just part of life" and not "creepy".

When you say "when it comes to the time to bow the knee to the beast or his image or die..... your fingerprints will be absolutely meaningless" you are being way too optimistic. There will come - probably at the time you mentioned when Christians will be "required" to worship the beast or die - a time when Christians will be persecuted and rounded up and imprisoned. If your fingerprints are on file, it will be a heck of a lot easier to track you down.

How do you know for absolutely sure that your grandfather was wrong about the SSN? I know the SSN was introduced in 1935, so has been in existance for a long time, but I have never understood why there wasn't more protest around about it. If there had been more people who were convinced - for whatever reason - that introducing the SSN was a bad move, and opposed it vigorously perhaps we wouldn't have so many problems today.

Buck, I don't think you fingerprints will be of any problem, for by that time plans are to be on a totally electronic cash society. When it comes time for your neighborhood to accept the mark, your assets will be frozen until you take the mark. No mark, and you don't get into your bank account, or go to work, or buy or sell food or anything else.

When you swear allegiance to the beast and bow down to show servitude (be it person, thing or group) you will get access to your finances and other things. One would receive some kind of a mark that could be anything from something like this

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/oth...wposts/mark.jpg

to the verichip or one of HP's new micro spots to any list of things that would let people know that you have pledged lenience to the beast or it's image.

I think the main difference is that the Air Force took my finger prints when I was inducted into the Air force in the mid 60's and the FBI took them for a security clearance I had to get to work on printers/copiers/fax machines in secure areas of the Base here and in southern Oklahoma...... and Air Force One should the need arise. It's not so creepy for me for I've been associated with it for a very long time.

You seem to feel about finger prints the way I do about the verichip....... while it really can't be the mark of the beast by itself, it still creeps me out...... so I do understand where you're coming from. However I think it is not a good thing to give up your drivers license over. I most likely would have to have given up a very good 35 year career here at Xerox had I not done the finger prints in 1972 and that would have been really foolish on my part. Putting myself in the light of the OP, I would have to say that I really think it a bit foolish to not get a drivers license over a finger/thumb print.

The cashless society that we are currently building is much more dangerous than anything that would let people know who you are. Wall-mart no longer takes checks here in Oklahoma, You fill them out and they scan them through the cash register and give the check back to you....... it's just like using a debit card as it transfers the money from your account to there's during that transaction...... you get your check back...... soon everything will be like that and then it will go to a card most likely followed by some kind of electronic ID which some people will like it put into their bodies. It doesn't matter if you have the chip or divers license with finger prints embedded, or an Iris scan or your picture digitized into a digital file.

So my only problem is that some of you are telling the original poster to give up driving privileges over this and that is spiritually not necessary.

Hi other one,

The social security # has nothing to do with my right hand (per Revelation), while a thumbprint of my right hand does. But I agree with you in that I do not think a thumbprint is the mark. However, it is creepy and Orweillian. You think the "beast" is going to be the world system? I don't understand that. How would one worship a world system. What do you think the beast is and how would one worship it??

Biscuit, a mis type on my part should have been "beast's world system." Depending on which biblical beast one is talking about.... and that is something I've not seen anyone here come to an agreement on. :noidea:

I don't think history has progressed to the point of identifying as of yet.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/03/1995

fespite the beast's tricks, you will know for a fact that you were accepting the mark of th ebeast.